Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ImmortalHair + Laser treatment = SUCCESS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ImmortalHair + Laser treatment = SUCCESS

Post  splohocky on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Just hit my five month mark after starting both the Immortal Hair supplement regimen as well as laser treatments with a helmet I purchased from OMG and wanted to share my results thus far:

I almost cried tears of joy yesterday after leaving what felt like my first non-traumatic hair cut in years. So much new hair has grown that I was able to finally return to a short hair cut for the first time in years and not worry about my scalp showing or being embarrassed by bald patches.

A little backstory- I am a 28 year old male who was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism at age 24 when I visited the doctor to learn why my hair was falling out at an incredibly rapid rate. I began treatment and although my levels evened out after a few months, my symptoms never really went away. By age 26 I was on Rogaine. Hair was still falling out. Age 27, Propecia, no results. Finally, in August of last year, my hair began to fall out near my forehead. It was awful. My hairline was jagged and uneven, and every hair on my head was thin and lifeless. I was distraught. I'd been on so many treatments for so long and everything had only gotten worse. That month, I found Immortal Hair and OMG, read the research, and made the investment to begin.

Since then, I have almost an entirely new head of hair. I had to get a short hair cut in order to rid myself of all the thin, lifeless hair that was weighing down the thick new hair growing beneath it. My hair stylist was in awe as she cut all of the old, dead stuff off. She's seen me at my worst, and could not believe the change. My hairline at the front is almost fully restored to what it was a few years ago before my diagnosis, and my crown has filled in to the point that I can wear my hair short and not feel self conscious without a hat.

I feel liberated, confident, and healthy, and I could not be more grateful to the people who've done the research that helped facilitate this change within me.

I use my laser helmet three times per week, and take the Immortal Hair supplement regimen exactly as it's detailed, daily.

Thank you guys, for helping me feel like myself again. I will never be able to say thank you enough!

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ImmortalHair + Laser treatment = SUCCESS

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Yes it works and he is right about 98% of things.

I would add the regimen needs to have coq10 added to it.

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:39 pm

Very cool man, congrats.

Are you taking only the top 6 or ancillary supps too?

Anything else you're doing that you think might be helping, such as diet?

AgapeBerry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:49 pm

The b complex should not be ancillary

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:39 pm

It would have been great if you took pics of your progress. I have seen good results from lasers before but I wonder how much of that is from just thickening of the remaining hair shafts.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  splohocky on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Yeah, sorry I didn't take any progress photos. Was too terrified at the time I started to give much thought to documentation. Believe me though, the difference is staggering!

Supplement-wise, I am taking;

*Morning*
-1 tablespoon of organic sulfur, dissolved directly on tongue
-10 drops of silicon in 8oz of water
-6 thyroid boost pills
-1 ecklonia cava
-1 antarctic krill oil
-1 stabilized r-lipoic acid
-1 decalcify
-1,000 milligrams acetyl L carnitine
-5,000 IU Vitamin D
-1 Thorne Research Vitamin B complex #12
-10,000 IU Vitamin A
-250 milligrams Ashwagandha

*Lunch
-2 antioxidant boost

*Between lunch and dinner on empty stomach*
-1,000 milligrams of Vitamin C

*Dinner*
-1 ecklonia cava
-1 antarctic krill oil

All this plus my laser helmet three times a week. Sounds like a lot, but in reality it's not bad at all. Just have to make a habit of it and ensure I don't run out of the pills.

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 pm

If you have the funds, this is probably one of the most powerful natural regimens out there. If hair loss is still bogging me down come 2 to 3 years when I'm financially established with a real career... I may give this a try. Congrats on your regrowth and thank you for sharing Smile
SonofOdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CF on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Congratulations on your success. Are you using the laser helmet with the SpectraLight or just using the helmet?

CF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:43 am

this is also a good regimen

http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateNaturalHairlossTreatments2-13.html

I must mention, that lysine can convert to carnitine

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:32 am

About Co-Q10: lipoic acid recycles, or increases Co-Q10 in the body. Whether it should be added or not might depend more on age.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:35 am

About Acetyl L-Carnitine: Lysine is not a replacement for it. For whatever reason Lysine seems to work better on women than men. Also, while true that L-Carnitine does help, Acetyl L-Carnitine does more (blood brain-barrier and reduces stress).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  splohocky on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 pm

I forgot to include the topical treatments I've been using as well-

Minoxodil - twice a day
Rejuveplex - every night before bed, before minoxodil
Marine sea kelp bioferment - I rub this into my scalp after I shower during the day, or before I style my hair (adds incredible thickness and texture to hair as well, so that's a bonus). I don't use this at night as it's already an ingredient in Rejuveplex.

Also- if any of you have ever purchased a laser helmet from OMG, he sends you a meticulous topical regimen that works in tandem with laser treatments (most of which are preparations for the laser treatment itself). These include;

Polysorbate 80/h20/ethyl alcohol blend
Niacin/h20 blend
Emu Oil/poly80/h20/alcohol blend

Then once or twice a week (not on laser days) I do a scalp mask from a company called Scalpure. After I rinse that out, I do my normal Rejuveplex/Minox routine. Once that fully dries, I rub coconut oil into my scalp and sleep with a beanie on to let it absorb overnight.

All in all, I do a LOT of stuff every day for my hair, but if my 5 month results are anything to judge by, then they are well, well, WELL worth it. I can't believe I see ME in the mirror again! It's truly incredible.

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Liberator on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Wow, you are really going balls to the wall, lol! Good for you! Smile

I used to do the immortal regimen as well as minox and propecia, but now I just do the immortal regimen with no minox and no Propecia (quit those drugs about 2 years ago). One of the most noticeable aspects of the immortal regimen for me has been my erections. I am 42 and my penis hasn't been this hard since my early teens (and honestly it might even be harder now!). They say your erection is a sign of general health so that tells you something.

ps-I have a hair transplant so it's really tough to say how much the immortal regimen is helping my hair but at this point my hair loss appears to have stopped (knock on wood!!)

The Liberator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

scalpure

Post  bates122 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Where do you get your scalpure? I have been using it off and on for a few months and can no longer find anywhere too buy.

bates122

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:19 pm

splohocky wrote:Yeah, sorry I didn't take any progress photos. Was too terrified at the time I started to give much thought to documentation. Believe me though, the difference is staggering!

Supplement-wise, I am taking;

*Morning*
-1 tablespoon of organic sulfur, dissolved directly on tongue
-10 drops of silicon in 8oz of water
-6 thyroid boost pills
-1 ecklonia cava
-1 antarctic krill oil
-1 decalcify
-5,000 IU Vitamin D
-1 Thorne Research Vitamin B complex #12
-10,000 IU Vitamin A
-250 milligrams Ashwagandha

*Lunch
-2 antioxidant boost

*Between lunch and dinner on empty stomach*
-1,000 milligrams of Vitamin C

*Dinner*
-1 ecklonia cava
-1 antarctic krill oil

All this plus my laser helmet three times a week. Sounds like a lot, but in reality it's not bad at all. Just have to make a habit of it and ensure I don't run out of the pills.
You take 6 thyroid boost pills every morning?!

Link me to your sulfur, silicon, B Complex, and Ashwaganda please.

Growdamnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Liberator on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Growdamnit, he uses the same one's that Immortalhair (Causticsymmetry) uses: http://www.immortalhair.org/mpbregimen.htm

The Liberator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:38 pm

which thyroid boost are you taking?
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:57 am

I just received the MSM crystals (sulphur) and the thyroid boost pills. Hopefully this should help.

Growdamnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NevadaNed on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:16 am

Growdamnit wrote:I just received the MSM crystals (sulphur) and the thyroid boost pills. Hopefully this should help.

Is this post really necessary?

NevadaNed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:34 am

NevadaNed wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:I just received the MSM crystals (sulphur) and the thyroid boost pills. Hopefully this should help.

Is this post really necessary?
Eat my shorts.

Growdamnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zarathustra on Tue May 05, 2015 10:45 pm

Are you continuing to get further results? What brand of laser helmet did you get? Do you think this will work for every bald guy?

zarathustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis A on Sat May 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Really good to know the amazing results. Congratulation on your success.

Alexis A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  splohocky on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:55 am

Wanted to give everyone an update on this- several months after I posted this, I damaged my laser helmet and returned it to John (OMG) for repair. Unfortunately, he wound up not being able to return it to me for five months. During my wait, I assumed my full, completely regrown, head of hair would survive, grew complacent, and halted every component of my regimen.

I was wrong.

By the time John returned my helmet to me, I'd begun to shed like I had been two years prior, and even the laser therapy didn't seem to stop it. After several months, I added minoxidil back into my regimen. Several months later, the finasteride.

I was able to halt the shedding, but I was not experiencing the incredible regrowth I'd experienced two years ago.

Last month, I restarted the most expensive and time consuming portion of my previous protocol- the IH supplement regimen.

One month in, I am already remembering why this was such a game changer for me. I've lost five pounds, have more energy, and FEEL so much healthier.

After having experienced a full, miraculous regrowth, another mortifying loss, and a subsequent, slow return to the protocol that led to my regrowth in the first place, I really now believe that the IH regimen is by far the most effective tool toward fighting hairloss and regrowing hair to its former glory. It's expensive, and time consuming, but it is absolutely worth it. After all, what good are topicals if your internal health is being neglected?

The first time I began the IH regimen (plus laser therapy), I started in September 2014 and had an entirely new head of hair by February 2015. I will update in 4-5 months with my progress. Hopefully by then I'll have some really great results to share!

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RPM on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Hey Splohocky-Congratulations on your past success & thanks for keeping us updated.  

You mentioned a thyroid disorder & treatment.  Would you care to share the details?  I seem to be in the midst of some thyroid dysfunction and the attendant hair loss. I'm wary of getting on thyroid hormones (potentially for life) that might suppress my natural production and prevent returning to normal, natural function.  Also considering going back on the Minox & Propecia out of desperation (but really wish I didn't have to!)

Any insight from anyone would be appreciated.
RPM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  splohocky on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Hey RPM- I take the requisite prescription thyroid meds every morning upon waking. My levels have tested normal/healthy for years while I've still remained symptomatic, hence my pursuit of alternative treatments. I still take the entire IH regimen (including Thyroid Boost) regardless though, in conjunction with the prescriptions. I hope to make another full regrow and then remove the minoxodil and finasteride once again, while sticking to IH. Fingers crossed, and good luck!

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top