Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ImmortalHair + Laser treatment = SUCCESS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ImmortalHair + Laser treatment = SUCCESS

Post  RPM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:05 am

Thanks Splohocky. That's a pretty interesting idea: using Minoxidil & Propecia to maximize growth, and then wean yourself off and try to maintain the gains naturally. Besides my aforementioned reticence to get on Thyroid meds, I was also reading a lot of online posters attributing their Thyroid dysfunction to Propecia itself. I think there's a possibility Procpecia precipitated my Thyroid woes.

Really looking forward to your future posts.
RPM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  uznemirex on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:49 am

Your topic name is very missleading ,better call it propecia +minoxidil, trust me i have tried everything on your list of naturals but when i droped propecia to try only nutural i started to lose ground again so am am back on it ,propecia is key ,let me tell you one exsample i found dermaroller to be a key for maximize growth and revive sleeping inactive folicles but without propecia all those little velus hair simply wont grow becouse dht is keep atacking them , my hair is good now if i can maintain that i am happy man ,but i think i can regrow more .

uznemirex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  splohocky on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:42 pm

I posted the entire regimen that grew my hair back completely in 2015.

I started minoxidil in 2013, no results.

Finasteride in December 2013, no results.

By August 2014 my hair was so thin it was almost nonexistent.

End of August 2014 I started the IH regimen + laser therapy (while continuing Minoxidil and Finasteride)

By February 2015 my hair had grown back completely.

Later that summer, I quit both minoxidil and finasteride as I wanted to shed the chemicals and my hair was thick and youthful again. In July, my laser helmet broke and I grew too lazy to continue the IH regimen. I banked on having my laser helmet back within a week or two and had grown complacent. I didn't get it back until the end of November 2015.

By March 2016, I still wasn't growing it back so I added Minoxidil back. By November 2016 I added Finasteride back. As of last month, I've now added the IH regimen back.

I'll see what happens five months from now, but all I'm saying is that I think the IH regimen played a MUCH bigger role in my regrowth progress than I previously assumed it had, and I ONLY had a miraculous level of regrowth when I added IH and laser therapy to my minox/finasteride regimen back in 2015. Finasteride and Minox alone didn't get me there.

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  uznemirex on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:27 pm

I dont say IH regimen dont work i am saying that on its own probably dont work we have no proff that it work show me single topic with pictures of anybody on only IH regimen with even cosmetic progres .propecia for whitch we have tons of research and sucess stories and proff that it work for most of people let me be clear IH regimen make sence but problem is we have no real studies or evidence or anything that it work you only have subjective as you were most of the time on propecia and for some people take at least year to see some progress some even more, as i see you have tyreoid issues hypo if your hormons were bad fuck that also can be factor why you didnt have no results at start dont know when your problem with tyreoid started ,

i know a lot of tyreoid problem as a was hyper for 5 years and autoimune graves and had to remove it 3 years ago because of cancer i can tell you one thing if i had to go back in time i never agreed to hormones terapy before i started with diet and suplements i heard a lot of people who tryed Lugol's solution and hight dosage of vit d, problem is stupid doctors put you on terapy as soon as they are somethimes slight out of balance and bam that means terapy for life becouse tyreoid get lazy iand there is no chance on terapy to work normal again without them actualy dont know single person who was on terapy and didnt mean for life , btw i am realy glad you had succes dude Very Happy

uznemirex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top