Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:46 pm

An update how my hair looks like now.
It helps with the new hairs growing to give it more volume.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Billa on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Sage 1 wrote:
Billa wrote:hey Sage

do you get your chlorella powder, castor oil & castile soap from online store? if it is can you provide the link to it.

will give your method a go.

Hi Billa,

I have these products close by were i live, but probably they are cheaper online.
Remember to buy organic chlorella, there is a large variety of brands to choose from, and that the castor oil is 100% pure without additives.


hi Sage,
for Chlorella i'm thinking of getting this - http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Organic-Chlorella-100-Pure-Powder-1-lb-454-g/514
then for castor oil - http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-Castor-Oil-16-fl-oz-473-ml/897#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=castor%20oil&rc=986&sr=null&ic=1
and castile soap - http://www.iherb.com/Dr-Woods-Pure-Tea-Tree-Castile-Soap-with-Organic-Shea-Butter-32-fl-oz-946-ml/11980#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=castile%20soap&rc=69&sr=null&ic=1

Do you have dandruff issue? i noticed that ever since my hair loss started i experienced bad dandruff not sure if that also contribute to my hairloss....

Billa

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:17 am

Billa wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:
Billa wrote:hey Sage

do you get your chlorella powder, castor oil & castile soap from online store? if it is can you provide the link to it.

will give your method a go.

Hi Billa,

I have these products close by were i live, but probably they are cheaper online.
Remember to buy organic chlorella, there is a large variety of brands to choose from, and that the castor oil is 100% pure without additives.


hi Sage,
for Chlorella i'm thinking of getting this - http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Organic-Chlorella-100-Pure-Powder-1-lb-454-g/514
then for castor oil - http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-Castor-Oil-16-fl-oz-473-ml/897#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=castor%20oil&rc=986&sr=null&ic=1
and castile soap - http://www.iherb.com/Dr-Woods-Pure-Tea-Tree-Castile-Soap-with-Organic-Shea-Butter-32-fl-oz-946-ml/11980#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=castile%20soap&rc=69&sr=null&ic=1

Do you have dandruff issue? i noticed that ever since my hair loss started i experienced bad dandruff not sure if that also contribute to my hairloss....

Hi Billa,

You found great products!
The chlorella you found is great since it´s broken cell wall also, and the negative responses is only the taste which actually means good stuff. (i´m going to order this also)
It has a really sea weedy taste but my taste palate got used to it, or you can just mix it with apple juice.

The castile soap, and castor oil works perfectly fine since they are binary to the coriander, green tea and 100% pure without sls, parapen or other unnecessary additives.
Really price worthy products.

I had dandruff issues a long time ago with my hair loss, and therefore i started shaving it.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Maines on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:05 am

my juicer works now, think it was a mistake on my side. now its ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD. soon hairs will be starting to grow in places i've never had any! cheers!

Maines

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:34 am

Maines wrote:my juicer works now, think it was a mistake on my side. now its ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD. soon hairs will be starting to grow in places i've never had any! cheers!

It´s the best purchase we ever made.
We juice every day now like mentioned from carrots to greens, and our health, energy is in a different level now.
Funny video about hair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oupmuHVtChM

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  sizzlinghairs on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:23 am

Hey Sage, I just made my first mixture/application. Consistency was good. But the color was darker than yours looks. Im thinking probably because of the green tea brand I use.


Could you link to the brand you use?

Also, since I dont have mortar grinder pestle thing yet, I used a coffee grinder for my first batch. How finely should the green tea be ground? I think I went pretty fine, but maybe I coulda went a little more fine. Do you think it makes a difference much? (fine vs really fine ground).

Also, why did you opt for a pestle instead of coffee grinder?

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:52 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Hey Sage, I just made my first mixture/application. Consistency was good. But the color was darker than yours looks. Im thinking probably because of the green tea brand I use.


Could you link to the brand you use?

Also, since I dont have mortar grinder pestle thing yet, I used a coffee grinder for my first batch. How finely should the green tea be ground? I think I went pretty fine, but maybe I coulda went a little more fine. Do you think it makes a difference much? (fine vs really fine ground).

Also, why did you opt for a pestle instead of coffee grinder?

Thanks!

Hi sizzlinghairs,

It docent matter which brand you choose, but i do have a thing for organic just to be on the safe side.
I switched to a pestle since the coriander blends better with the green tea, but the coffee grinder works fine also.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Billa on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:37 pm

hi Sage,

financially im bit tight at the moment can't afford getting a new slow process juicer, instead i'm thinking using my ninja blender to do the green smoothie, i hope it will do the trick too...

Billa

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Billa wrote:hi Sage,

financially im bit tight at the moment can't afford getting a new slow process juicer, instead i'm thinking using my ninja blender to do the green smoothie, i hope it will do the trick too...

It will.
You can mix the chlorella powder in your smoothie also.
My plan as mentioned is to use the topical every day, and juicing since new hair is still growing for the moment.
Later is to use the topical 2-3 times a week and juicing regularly.

Juicing greens is a sneaky way to gain the benefits instead of eating the whole amount.
Only my opinion, but when you have the opportunity to buy a slow masticating juicer get one.
The great part with juicing is that you get all your needs naturally, since supplements docent have the same complexity of nutrients that nature provides us.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  bov51 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:19 am

Sage 1 wrote:An update how my hair looks like now.
It helps with the new hairs growing to give it more volume.

Any regrowth on temple/hairline area?

bov51

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 pm

bogv51 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:An update how my hair looks like now.
It helps with the new hairs growing to give it more volume.

Any regrowth on temple/hairline area?

As posted the picture on page 5 yeas.
Still new hairs growing and no hair loss, and i´m completely sure now that i will have my complete hair back.
Big statement, but i have used this remedy every day, and going to keep using it since it stopped my hair loss and regrowing process is still ongoing.

Like mentioned the topical is a fast solution, but the oral juicing is for long term, and later i´m only going to use the topical a couple a times a week.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:48 am

Hey Sage

I wanted to ask, sorry if someone asked already but did you have MPB?  I can't really tell from the pictures on the front page

Also about the juicing, I wanted to try it, but then I read that it removes some of the fiber that compliment the nutrients in the vegetables?  Would it theoretically be fine (even better) to just eat the vegetables, I eat like half a bag of raw spinach every day already, not counting other veggies? Slightly more work to eat them this way I suppose

Thanks

johndoe1225

Posts : 950
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:08 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage

I wanted to ask, sorry if someone asked already but did you have MPB?  I can't really tell from the pictures on the front page

Also about the juicing, I wanted to try it, but then I read that it removes some of the fiber that compliment the nutrients in the vegetables?  Would it theoretically be fine (even better) to just eat the vegetables, I eat like half a bag of raw spinach every day already, not counting other veggies?  Slightly more work to eat them this way I suppose

Thanks

This is the picture as shown before.
And the MPB runs with the family both sides.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 am

Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage

I wanted to ask, sorry if someone asked already but did you have MPB?  I can't really tell from the pictures on the front page

Also about the juicing, I wanted to try it, but then I read that it removes some of the fiber that compliment the nutrients in the vegetables?  Would it theoretically be fine (even better) to just eat the vegetables, I eat like half a bag of raw spinach every day already, not counting other veggies?  Slightly more work to eat them this way I suppose

Thanks

This is the picture as shown before.
And the MPB runs with the family both sides.

Man you just made my whole month, thanks a lot Very Happy

johndoe1225

Posts : 950
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:39 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage

I wanted to ask, sorry if someone asked already but did you have MPB?  I can't really tell from the pictures on the front page

Also about the juicing, I wanted to try it, but then I read that it removes some of the fiber that compliment the nutrients in the vegetables?  Would it theoretically be fine (even better) to just eat the vegetables, I eat like half a bag of raw spinach every day already, not counting other veggies?  Slightly more work to eat them this way I suppose

Thanks

This is the picture as shown before.
And the MPB runs with the family both sides.

Man you just made my whole month, thanks a lot Very Happy

Hi johndoe,

Regarding fibers you will get it from your regular food intake.
I think my success is based on the pure natural intake topically and orally, because supplements cannot handle the complex
variety of nutrients as nature provides us.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:43 am

Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Sage

I wanted to ask, sorry if someone asked already but did you have MPB?  I can't really tell from the pictures on the front page

Also about the juicing, I wanted to try it, but then I read that it removes some of the fiber that compliment the nutrients in the vegetables?  Would it theoretically be fine (even better) to just eat the vegetables, I eat like half a bag of raw spinach every day already, not counting other veggies?  Slightly more work to eat them this way I suppose

Thanks

This is the picture as shown before.
And the MPB runs with the family both sides.

Man you just made my whole month, thanks a lot Very Happy

Hi johndoe,

Regarding fibers you will get it from your regular food intake.
I think my success is based on the pure natural intake topically and orally, because supplements cannot handle the complex
variety of nutrients as nature provides us.

Alright, good point, juicing certainly seems more convenient no question about that

johndoe1225

Posts : 950
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  shaftless on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Think you can cut your hair this short again? If you do, post it as a comparison. It should look fuller without any hairloss lines and sparse areas like you have in the first one. No offence but longer hair can do a good job covering things.

shaftless

Posts : 436
Join date : 2012-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:24 am

shaftless wrote:Think you can cut your hair this short again? If you do, post it as a comparison. It should look fuller without any hairloss lines and sparse areas like you have in the first one. No offence but longer hair can do a good job covering things.

I get your point about shaving it, like i had before for easier comparison.
Mentioned this to my wife since i was also comfortable with shaved hair, but she wants me to keep it like it is.

I took pictures during my process with close up pictures on my scalp, temple and overall outcome.
A new picture on my temple area.


10 days ago.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Maines on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:19 am

wow definitly looks like regrowth! Smile

Maines

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  sizzlinghairs on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:32 am

How many others are currently trying this?

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  tooyoungforthis on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:46 am

I am applying topical coconut oil + something else ( i don't know the exact ingredients) since a friend made it in the philipines and brought it back to me swearing that it will cure my thinning, his father used it..

my impressions..

applied it to my eyelashes before sleep( to test it on non balding hair) and guess what... i'm litterally pulling girls just by my eyelashes alone... everyone comments on them.
the difference is night and day my eylashes have grown 2cm EASILY! 2 bloody cm!!!! my eyelashes look like i've soaked them in latisse 24/7

i applied it on my front and hair line which slightly receded, and there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that coconut oil is the equivalent of steroids for you hair.. this stuff is growing my hair.... I could hardly believe it..

my concern is this... is it strong enough in the long term to reverse miniaturization? who knows.. but trust me this is easily the best thing you can do for your hair that is as natural as life itself..

i read somewhere that the scalp absorbs the fat inside the oil whihc promotes hair growth..

i believe many more should try this..

for the record.. i've only been losing hair since September. so maybe it's just regrowing my thinning( cycling hair) but at least it's growing it.. I have before pics and will post them when I find them ( soon)

I made fun of my asian friend for even suggesting that an oil could fight against a hormone driven disease.... he's laughing at me now since i'm begging him to make me a years supply.. LOL

don't ask me for any brand because there is none. simply C-O-C-O-N-U-T   O-I-L

I'VE BEEN APPLYING IT FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY, EVERY OTHER DAY... for those who don't believe it just put a bit on your finger and smudge it across the roots of your eyelashes, do this for a few days and then you will start to believe.

tooyoungforthis

Posts : 53
Join date : 2014-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Columbo on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 am

I'm looking at the ingredients and the combo looks great (though not sure if all these benefits happen topically?!)...

Olive Oil - Contains Luteolin which inhibits PGD2

Castor Oil - This stuff seems popular with the ladies for faster hair growth and thicker hair (plenty of anecdotal evidence for this stuff). Looks like the active ingredient is Ricinoleic Acid. Apparently it balances the pH of the scalp and is anti-fungal. And quick Google suggests it may boost PGE2

Green Tea - Blocks 5-AR enzyme sadly not the hair loss implicated Type II but Type I. However, the polyphenols have a significant anti inflammatory effect

Coconut Oil - Lauric acid blocks DHT production by blocking 5-AR too.

Coconut Milk - Magnesium helps prevent calcification of blood vessels. Also a decent amount of potassium.

Dr Bronners - (depending on version, I'm looking at the Dr Bronners with Green Tea)

-- Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Green Tea (see above)

-- Palm Oil - High in vitamin E, prevents fibrosis, reduces inflammation, reduces PGD2

-- Tocopherol - See palm oil

-- Jojoba oil - ??

-- Hemp oil - ??
avatar
Columbo

Posts : 444
Join date : 2011-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:27 am

The oils like castor, emu, olive are secondary and helps the thickening faster growth progress, and for easier applying.
Coconut milk, coconut oil, green tea and coriander, are the key factors for stopping hair loss and promoting new growth.

I think there is definitely something with the green tea and coriander, regarding the oxidation progress when i put it on my scalp.
It´s the same with juicing greens, you have to drink it directly to gain all of the nutrients, and coriander has a complex variety of them when applied directly on the scalp.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  sizzlinghairs on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:14 am

I seem to be getting a residual itch around my scalp, started around the 2nd day after applying. The only thing I don't use is emu oil. Maybe I'll add some aloe in there.

I'm wondering what it could be from?

Sage 1, did you ever experienced
anything like that before using emu oil?

I'm wondering if itching is automatically bad? Uhg, I wonder whats causing it.. I use 3 tsp castor oil instead of 2 to replace emu.

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 757
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Columbo on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:28 am

tooyoungforthis wrote:I am applying topical coconut oil + something else ( i don't know the exact ingredients) since a friend made it in the philipines and brought it back to me swearing that it will cure my thinning, his father used it..


any chance you could find out the ingredients please? Very Happy I'm curious
avatar
Columbo

Posts : 444
Join date : 2011-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum