Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Ronald84 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:21 am

So i said yesterday that I didn't see any results, just looked at my right temple and see about 12 hairs 2cm in length, nice crisp strong looking hairs. This is only on the right temple though. I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago and get it buzzed on the sides so it's short. Don't know how the hairs could have grown that long in 2 weeks.

Ronald84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:22 am

Ronald84 wrote:So i said yesterday that I didn't see any results, just looked at my right temple and see about 12 hairs 2cm in length, nice crisp strong looking hairs. This is only on the right temple though. I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago and get it buzzed on the sides so it's short. Don't know how the hairs could have grown that long in 2 weeks.

How do you prepare your topical? How long do you leave it on for?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald84 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:43 am

newuser wrote:
Ronald84 wrote:So i said yesterday that I didn't see any results, just looked at my right temple and see about 12 hairs 2cm in length, nice crisp strong looking hairs. This is only on the right temple though. I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago and get it buzzed on the sides so it's short. Don't know how the hairs could have grown that long in 2 weeks.

Just as Sage says, I grind a bag if green tea and fresh coriander with a pestel and mortar, I add in a few teaspoons of water as well. Then I put the mixture on a sieve and press the mixture juice into a container underneath. Then I massage it into my scalp.

Ronald84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:53 am

If anybody who is experiencing success with this could give me hope here, the front area of scalp...did his take longer to see results on? That part of the front hairline is thinnest and I haven't seen much evidence of it filling in as of yet. Temples definitely filling and hairs are getting thicker and longer

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:44 am

Ronald84 wrote:
newuser wrote:

Just as Sage says, I grind a bag if green tea and fresh coriander with a pestel and mortar, I add in a few teaspoons of water as well.  Then I put the mixture on a sieve and press the mixture juice into a container underneath. Then I massage it into my scalp.

Ah I'm missing out the straining step.    Maybe that's why I haven't seen any regrowth in 7 weeks.  

Are the new hairs you're seeing white?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald84 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:19 am

newuser wrote:
Ronald84 wrote:
newuser wrote:

Just as Sage says, I grind a bag if green tea and fresh coriander with a pestel and mortar, I add in a few teaspoons of water as well.  Then I put the mixture on a sieve and press the mixture juice into a container underneath. Then I massage it into my scalp.

Ah I'm missing out the straining step.    Maybe that's why I haven't seen any regrowth in 7 weeks.  

They kind of have a white shine off them that the other hairs don't have and they stick straight out whereas my other hairs just lie flat against the scalp.

Ronald84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Ronald84 wrote:
newuser wrote:
Ronald84 wrote:
newuser wrote:

They kind of have a white shine off them that the other hairs don't have and they stick straight out whereas my other hairs just lie flat against the scalp.
sent you a PM.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:56 pm

lewclark89 wrote:If anybody who is experiencing success with this could give me hope here, the front area of scalp...did his take longer to see results on? That part of the front hairline is thinnest and I haven't seen much evidence of it filling in as of yet. Temples definitely filling and hairs are getting thicker and longer

Do you strain the paste through a sieve before putting it on your scalp? This may explain why I haven't seen any regrowth.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Yes it's just the juice that i put on my head, massage it in lightly. Can use a pipette to make sure it gets on scalp.

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:25 pm

lewclark89 wrote:Yes it's just the juice that i put on my head, massage it in lightly. Can use a pipette to make sure it gets on scalp.

Well I made the liquid version yesterday, parted my hair at different points and applied the mixture with my fingertips. I let it dry and then took a shower.  The target area is my receding hairline on the left side.

Today I am noticing the same itch you described at different points on my head.  It's not that annoying though, but I hope its a good sign and I start seeing those white hairs pop up.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:32 pm

When it starts to work you will notice some shedding, i did and though this is intermittent it will stop, it's a good sign as it shows that the old weaker hairs are falling out to be replaced by the new ones. Itching has also been noted at some place as a sign of new growth and as these products are all good for the hair the itching shouldn't be a negative thing, course I'm not a scientist and hair loss is no science at present anyway...so what do i know haha

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Number of days / batch

Post  moviaa on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:37 am

For how many days do you keep each batch in the fridge and use? I normally make a batch for a whole week.
Or do you always make a fresh batch for every application on the scalp?

moviaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:47 am

moviaa wrote:For how many days do you keep each batch in the fridge and use? I normally make a batch for a whole week.
Or do you always make a fresh batch for every application on the scalp?

If you're including fresh coriander, it must be a fresh batch every time. The corriander leaves go off otherwise.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:16 pm

As for the itch and other factors,  green tea has a concentrated level of tannins or tannic acid.  This makes it like an acid peel effect.  Good for exfoliation and antioxidant benefits,  but like vinegar, it can irritate the scalp also.

https://www.google.co.th/search?client=opera&q=tannic+acid+green+tea&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

To continue on my thoughts of how people could get really quick regrow, perhaps the acids and caffeine kill fungus or mites, and a quick response can be seen.  This is a quick effect like switching away from a chemical shampoo that was causing shed,  not the same a reversing MPB for the long run,  but great for the ones it helps.

I do think that this treatment can help reverse MPB, it just takes more time.

Honey is a natural preservative (or with ascorbic acid also), worth a try to extend shelf life.  Also in my case I have time to apply a water green tea concentrate 5 times a day.  If you were to only apply it once,  maybe soaking a sheet cutout and leaving it on the head for 20 minutes could allow the absorption time comparable to the paste application.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:57 pm

cdto2012 wrote:As for the itch and other factors,  green tea has a concentrated level of tannins or tannic acid.  This makes it like an acid peel effect.  Good for exfoliation and antioxidant benefits,  but like vinegar, it can irritate the scalp also.

https://www.google.co.th/search?client=opera&q=tannic+acid+green+tea&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

To continue on my thoughts of how people could get really quick regrow, perhaps the acids and caffeine kill fungus or mites, and a quick response can be seen.  This is a quick effect like switching away from a chemical shampoo that was causing shed,  not the same a reversing MPB for the long run,  but great for the ones it helps.

I do think that this treatment can help reverse MPB, it just takes more time.

Honey is a natural preservative (or with ascorbic acid also), worth a try to extend shelf life.  Also in my case I have time to apply a water green tea concentrate 5 times a day.  If you were to only apply it once,  maybe soaking a sheet cutout and leaving it on the head for 20 minutes could allow the absorption time comparable to the paste application.

Did you get any regrowth due to sage's topical? Or was it due to the scalp massage you did in the other thread?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:47 pm

I started with the green tea water concentrate around a year after I started with the pressing. My scalp had already improved so much and the pain from pressing was gone. Also all of my hairs had already begun their slow thickening and lengthening. I think the green tea or coffee helps accelerate the lengthening, but I cant be sure due to the experiment being mixed processes.

I like the treatment because of what I have heard from others trying it, the science behind it, and I do think it helps my hair.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Update: Some hairs on hairline have gone dark and terminal. Know they're new hairs because they're all the same length and definitely weren't there before. All from. Topical Smile happy as Larry

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:48 pm

lewclark89 wrote:Update: Some hairs on hairline have gone dark and terminal. Know they're new hairs because they're all the same length and definitely weren't there before. All from. Topical Smile happy as Larry

How many "hairs" are we talking about here?

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:51 am

lots of "hairs"...sounds very aggressive, i just thought people could do with a boost...this stuff works

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:49 am

lewclark89 wrote:lots of "hairs"...sounds very aggressive, i just thought people could do with a boost...this stuff works

Aren't you also juicing every week?  I'm just wondering whether your progress is due to juicing instead of the topical. I haven't bothered with juicing I don't have the time.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:53 am

Have only started that a week ago, this isn't de to juicing

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:07 am

Sage, the light vellus like hairs, do they turn into terminal hairs, was that how your hair growth started? This peach fuzz type stuff i know wasnt there before but i wasnt to know if that will all turn into terminal hair?

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:59 am

lewclark89 wrote:Sage, the light vellus like hairs, do they turn into terminal hairs, was that how your hair growth started? This peach fuzz type stuff i know wasnt there before but i wasnt to know if that will all turn into terminal hair?

That is correct.
I had some strange white hairs popping out in the beginning of my treatment (coriander), and still do actually.
Still have plenty of so called regrowth, but they are easier to spot now since they are thicker.

It spreading quicker now towards my frontal area.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:34 am

So what happened to those thin white hairs? Mine are mostly a downy tuft. Did they just fall out and regrow darker? These seem to be pretty slow at coming forward and dont seem to be getting much longer at present, though im hoping the ones by the hairline are new growth rather than just the miniaturisation of old hairs...think so as they're all a similar length.

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:16 pm

lewclark89 wrote:So what happened to those thin white hairs? Mine are mostly a downy tuft. Did they just fall out and regrow darker? These seem to be pretty slow at coming forward and dont seem to be getting much longer at present, though im hoping the ones by the hairline are new growth rather than just the miniaturisation of old hairs...think so as they're all a similar length.

So it could just be miniaturisation?  That's demotivating,  I was getting my hopes up. Miniaturised hair grows thinner and weaker with each succesive hair cycle. This is what's happening on my left temple.

Please reassure me you have regrowth and not miniaturisation lol.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top