My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  lewclark89 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:03 pm

There is def new hair I told you that I'm talking about at one side of my hairline. Def hair where there was nothing before

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:51 am

lewclark89 wrote:There is def new hair I told you that I'm talking about at one side of my hairline. Def hair where there was nothing before

Did you notice regrowth in 2 weeks? I've been reading about the hair cycle and I don't see how this is possible.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:57 am

I dont know where you're getting 2 weeks from...it was a while ago i noticed it but it must have been over 6 weeks

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:09 am

lewclark89 wrote:I dont know where you're getting 2 weeks from...it was a while ago i noticed it but it must have been over 6 weeks

It was from your first post in the thread, maybe I misunderstood.
lewclark89 wrote:Hi guys, have been using this new regimen for about two weeks now. Think I'm seeing some new growth (tiny white hairs) on my scalp where the hair line is receeding. I don't have super thinning hair but i've noticed its got worse over the three years.

Have questions regarding the level of shedding though. It's definitely been a bit worse since using the green tea, rosemary, corriander and water recipe. I know this can be a good sign as it implies the weaker hairs are being pushed out by new ones but it's always something that depresses you, especially when you run your hands through your head and you get five or six hairs in your hands.

I take pumpkin seed oil daily and apply the green tea, corriander rosemary topically and leave overnight. I wash my hair every two days so its basically - get up wash hair in morning, apply that night, apply the next night and then wash in morning. I use a shampoo then nizarol then condition. Is this an ok way to do this or would applying it just the once before the wash day be enough?

Once it dries it doesn't really notice at all and the smell is not an issue even when sweating. There is a little bit of sediment left over that can cause a little itching but when it's washed this dissapears and to be honest my scalp feels pretty healthy and probably less itchy generally after using this for two weeks.

I've used a derma roller once now (1.5mm) and am just using my widows peak area as a test area to see the efficacy on areas where i have no hair, if it works well i'll try in the front (which is thinning the worst of the lot). Is once a week ok for derma or should i leave it longer in between? I'm not going heavy duty with it, just 40 seconds/ a minute or so on each side of my head.

Phew, sorry for long post. Sage thank you for putting me on to this routine and for taking the time to experiment for all of us normal guys who just want to stop thinking about this crap once and for all...really there's so much i'd rather have taking up my time y'know.
How are things going with you? Any updates on growth? anything else your doing that helps?

Cheers

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:22 am

Maybe it was 2 weeks, sorry i couldnt remember seems ages ago now. I'd been doing lots of different things for ages so maybe it had made the area ready or something...no idea, anyway there was nothing there before i started then the little tiny hairs came up.

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:31 pm

Im going to experiment by involving fresh blueberries in this remedy, and how they will cooperate due to their own nutrition power and of course the liquidizing properties.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:21 am

Ronald84 wrote:So i said yesterday that I didn't see any results, just looked at my right temple and see about 12 hairs 2cm in length, nice crisp strong looking hairs. This is only on the right temple though. I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago and get it buzzed on the sides so it's short. Don't know how the hairs could have grown that long in 2 weeks.

Could you take a pic and show the new hairs?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:35 am

lewclark89 wrote:Maybe it was 2 weeks, sorry i couldnt remember seems ages ago now. I'd been doing lots of different things for ages so maybe it had made the area ready or something...no idea, anyway there was nothing there before i started then the little tiny hairs came up.

What are all the previous treatments you tried?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:37 am

Ones that didnt work Wink

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 am

lewclark89 wrote:Ones that didnt work Wink

What about dermaroller? I've been trying it since July last year on and off. All I got were tiny vellus hairs that that didn't grow further. I'm using 1.00 mm with lavender oil after rolling.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:01 am

I use it once a week 1.5mm. Pick a regime and stick with it is the best bet. On and off routines wouldn't get you very far. I'm definitely progressing and feel my hair is thicker since I started. Mix of good food, topical, head exercise I mentioned and now juicing every day but that's fairly recent. I also don't use shampoo which has made a big difference in the amount I shed.

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:07 am

lewclark89 wrote:I use it once a week 1.5mm. Pick a regime and stick with it is the best bet. On and off routines wouldn't get you very far. I'm definitely progressing and feel my hair is thicker since I started. Mix of good food, topical, head exercise I mentioned and now juicing every day but that's fairly recent. I also don't use shampoo which has made a big difference in the amount I shed.

How do you use it? Do you roll the skin until it goes red or do you make it puncture the skin and bleed?

Maybe I was using dermaroller incorrectly all along.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 am

Roll it you dont have to make it bleed, it often will but that isn't the intention. I'm no expert

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:39 am

lewclark89 wrote:Roll it you dont have to make it bleed, it often will but that isn't the intention. I'm no expert

How are the new hairs coming along? Any new ones on the front popped up?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:13 pm

New hair patch thickening nicely, keep going with it.

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vg on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:03 am

Guys who see results, have you folic acid deficiency(kind of anaemia)?

vg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:10 am

vg wrote:Guys who see results, have you folic acid deficiency(kind of anaemia)?

Seeing any results?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vg on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:15 am

newuser wrote:

Seeing any results?

I will try it in June.

vg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:49 am

vg wrote:
newuser wrote:

Seeing any results?

I will try it in June.

I think summer is the best time regarding nutrients for the herbs.
Noticed a big difference in smell and taste of the ones i grow by my own, compared to the ones in stores.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:59 pm

Sage 1 wrote:
vg wrote:
newuser wrote:

Seeing any results?

I will try it in June.

I think summer is the best time regarding nutrients for the herbs.
Noticed a big difference in smell and taste of the ones i grow by my own, compared to the ones in stores.

Can you post some update pics of your temples please?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:21 am

So how can we tell whether a hair is new or miniaturised? The ones I have on my temples all seem to be a lot shorter than the rest of my hair and the same length and thickness as each other, then as they get further away from the hairline they peter out into the smaller downy vellus like hairs. These hairs aren't quite as dark as my natural hair but some around that area have turned that colour. I'm assuming that because they are the same length and growing together like this then these are new hairs not miniaturised old ones? I need a confidence boost as I'm really struggling today. You want to feel that success you have noticed is real and not doubt it again making it all feel futile. I think the condition of my hair is better overall and seems thicker. Sage do you have any comments on this with regards to new hairs and how you can tell? Did you hair growth have a similar trend of hairs all the same length coming up alongside your original hairline? To be honest some of the little hairs haven't grown since I first noticed them coming up and I'm thinking maybe this will happen over time as the hair grows from one side across to the other. It's all speculation though and everything happens so slowly you forget where you were before again!

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:55 am

Hi Lewclark,

It looks like miniaturized hair, but yeas it can be a slow progress but they will eventually grow longer.
As I said when I used coriander along with all unnecessary oils, I noticed some strange white hairs popping out quiet early.

The area that thickens with new hair first is from the back and side area, and It progresses towards the frontal area.
I still have some filling in left in my front area, and the good part is that when i split my hair I can see plenty of new ones, and they are definitely way thicker (darker) now even in the early stages of growing.

I can post some picks with help from my wife, for a more close up view of my front area.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:57 am

So your saying you think mine is miniaturised hair or that this kind of hair looks the same as that?

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:01 am

I guess the my fear here is that it's continually receeding and this new hair isn't in fact new but older hair that just got smaller. However they are all the same length and a lot shorter than the rest of my hair. Some is downy, a few are thick terminals, some are in between stages and some are these little baby hairs that are barely visible (these are the ones furthest from hairline

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:33 am

lewclark89 wrote:There is def new hair I told you that I'm talking about at one side of my hairline. Def hair where there was nothing before

So one side of your hairline has regrowth and the other is still receding?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top