Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  newuser on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Well it's been 3 months and absolutely nothing except more miniaturised hairs.  Sage, whatever caused your hair to grow back it certainly wasn't coriander.  Also you still haven't shown pics of regrowth on your temples.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:48 am

newuser wrote:Well it's been 3 months and absolutely nothing except more miniaturised hairs.  Sage, whatever caused your hair to grow back it certainly wasn't coriander.  Also you still haven't shown pics of regrowth on your temples.

Kind of disrespectful in my opinion, and thank you for clarifying that all my trials was to no use.
I´m still here sitting in front my interactive device responding, and I apologize that your demanded picture is overdue since probably all the other pictures has to bee vague for you.

Just a tip for you, stop using the treatment since it docent meet up to your demands and maybe do your own research?
There is a lot of stuff growing under our feet to discover, or simply just inhale some pills instead.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Sage 1 wrote:
newuser wrote:Well it's been 3 months and absolutely nothing except more miniaturised hairs.  Sage, whatever caused your hair to grow back it certainly wasn't coriander.  Also you still haven't shown pics of regrowth on your temples.

Kind of disrespectful in my opinion, and thank you for clarifying that all my trials was to no use.
I´m still here sitting in front my interactive device responding, and I apologize that your demanded picture is overdue since probably all the other pictures has to bee vague for you.

Just a tip for you, stop using the treatment since it docent meet up to your demands and maybe do your own research?
There is a lot of stuff growing under our feet to discover, or simply just inhale some pills instead.  

I didn't mean to be disrespectful I apologise if it sounded that way.

The other pictures did not show regrowth on temples and they were taken pretty close up.  But how do you explain nothing happening in 3 months?  Surely I would see even a tiny amount of improvement by now?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:23 am

I am definitely seeing regrowth, no doubt at all now, my family have noticed too. This is 100% due to this. If it doesn't work for you then it doesnt, there's no exact science.

Sage, i have a question. You mentioned you had a shed recently. Did you experience itching at any stage with this? My scalp's been irritated the last few days and i had quite a few hairs come out after i used my hair massager in the morning. I've heard that itching can be a sign of new growth and i certainly noticed some at the temple areas where i've had regrowth, places there were no hairs before. What was your experience with this?

Thanks again for all your help and support, been a real life saver finding this!

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 pm

lewclark89 wrote:I am definitely seeing regrowth, no doubt at all now, my family have noticed too. This is 100% due to this. If it doesn't work for you then it doesnt, there's no exact science.

Sage, i have a question. You mentioned you had a shed recently. Did you experience itching at any stage with this? My scalp's been irritated the last few days and i had quite a few hairs come out after i used my hair massager in the morning. I've heard that itching can be a sign of new growth and i certainly noticed some at the temple areas where i've had regrowth, places there were no hairs before. What was your experience with this?

Thanks again for all your help and support, been a real life saver finding this!

Consider yourself very lucky Very Happy

I'm just confused as to why it works for you and not for me.  Are you still using the same ingredients?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:41 am

Sage can you make any comment on the itch/shed during regrowth period? I have this intermittent tingly type itch, mainly on the top of my scalp. Hasn't really occurred for ages but recently i've noticed again. Has anyone noticed an itch being tied in with rapid growth perhaps? The shed i had with this may have been due to my scratching of the scalp. It's slightly annoying really and I can't think what I may have changed for this to have started recently.

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:32 am

Just had a thought that this itching has also coincided with the start of the hayfever season, which i suffer from...hmmm

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Of course each person has their own conditions and treatments that will take different amounts of time, If lewclark89 has been dermarolling once a week that is an intense and tested treatment that has worked for many including myself long ago. It is the reason that I started the pressing DT method, because the after effect on the scalp felt very similar, and I saw results in a few weeks in selected areas.

So rather than hoping for the ideal of reversing MPB in a few weeks, dedicate long term to methods that show even the least amount of improvement in the first few months. Regrow is normally millimeter at a time, with the exception of a few random fast hairs. I will have more pictures soon, but I am content with the slow regrow that I see.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 pm

lewclark89 wrote:Sage can you make any comment on the itch/shed during regrowth period? I have this intermittent tingly type itch, mainly on the top of my scalp. Hasn't really occurred for ages but recently i've noticed again. Has anyone noticed an itch being tied in with rapid growth perhaps? The shed i had with this may have been due to my scratching of the scalp. It's slightly annoying really and I can't think what I may have changed for this to have started recently.

I'd reckon it's a result of inflammation, but only guessing. Does it feel different to the usual hair loss associated scalp itch?

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:19 pm

It's not intense itching more like a tingling feeling. Tbh I can't remember what the other itch was like. Have always had sensitive skin though. I'm using a rye flour shampoo which I don't imagine would cause this but it's annoying not to be able to nail down what it is. Especially as this is working for me I want to be sure I'm doing everything I can. also had a raised bump and have experienced some scalp pimples but don't have that at the moment

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Also the hairs I have round the edge of my widows peak area are dry and discoloured looking. These may be the ones that had started to miniaturise. Did anyone notice that once hair started to grow back these went back to their normal colour again and regained their thickness?

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:28 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Of course each person has their own conditions and treatments that will take different amounts of time,  If  lewclark89 has been dermarolling once a week that is an intense and tested treatment that has worked for many including myself long ago. It is the reason that I started the pressing DT method,  because the after effect on the scalp felt very similar, and I saw results in a few weeks in selected areas.

So rather than hoping for the ideal of reversing MPB in a few weeks,  dedicate long term to methods that show even the least amount of improvement in the first few months. Regrow is normally millimeter at a time, with the exception of a few random fast hairs.  I will have more pictures  soon,  but I am content with the slow regrow that I see.

What size dermaroller are you using? I used 1.00mm since January and all it gave me were vellus hairs. they didn't grow any further and disappeared eventually. I'm still using it with lavendar oil but haven't gained a single terminal hair.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:47 pm

lewclark89 wrote:Also the hairs I have round the edge of my widows peak area are dry and discoloured looking. These may be the ones that had started to miniaturise. Did anyone notice that once hair started to grow back these went back to their normal colour again and regained their thickness?

No I'm seeing more miniaturisation after 3 months. Pretty depressing. Do you have a receding hairline or is it diffuse hair loss?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 pm

will this question help you or is to further affirm how this isn't working for you? I'm looking for answers from people who can help me not push me further down into depression

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:06 am

lewclark89 wrote:will this question help you or is to further affirm how this isn't working for you? I'm looking for answers from people who can help me not push me further down into depression

You should be filled with joy right now. Every day is a better day for your hair, for me its the opposite. I really want this to work so I'm just trying to figure out what I may be doing differently to you.

I ask because maybe this only works for certain types of hair loss?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:12 am

I have no idea. Some days life seems to get better some days you get kicked in the nuts again with the cruel reality of a cold world that frankly doesn't give a shit about any of us and our insignificant worries. Now we've cleared that up lets get back to asking questions that can be answered without the help of the deity responsible.

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:08 pm

I'm not sure what the mechanism is, so not sure what's trying to be achieved. What is coriander supposed to do for your scalp/hair?

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:26 pm

lewclark89 wrote:I have no idea. Some days life seems to get better some days you get kicked in the nuts again with the cruel reality of a cold world that frankly doesn't give a shit about any of us and our insignificant worries. Now we've cleared that up lets get back to asking questions that can be answered without the help of the deity responsible.

Do you still leave the topical in overnight? I only leave it on for 1 hour then wash it off.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Yes I leave it on, but maybe this isn't the best idea as I've had some itching recently and it could be to do with this I suppose

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:10 am

lewclark89 wrote:Yes I leave it on, but maybe this isn't the best idea as I've had some itching recently and it could be to do with this I suppose

Do you use fresh coriander in every batch or frozen?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewclark89 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:11 am

Fresh every time

lewclark89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:16 am

lewclark89 wrote:Fresh every time

Do you grow your own or buy it from a supermarket? I'm growing my own currently but its not enough to use at the moment. I buy it from the supermarket, use some then freeze the rest to use later on.

I have a rosemary plant so that is fresh every time and I use a standard green tea bag.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmythekidd on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Hey sage,

I'm thinking of using this with onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar and tomato. Is there a chance the ingredients could cancel each other out or cause an adverse reaction?

And do you still think your topical is a successful treatment?

jimmythekidd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moviaa on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:10 am

lewclark89 wrote:Yes I leave it on, but maybe this isn't the best idea as I've had some itching recently and it could be to do with this I suppose

Have you got a rash on the scalp maybe?
I got that (small bubbles) and have removed some of the essential oils now.
I got the rash to stop by applying a cream for that.

I will now try without the essential oils and see if the same thing happens.

moviaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CauseAndEffect on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:15 pm

This is working for me, long thick blonde hairs growing in behind my hairline.

CauseAndEffect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top