FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Amin80 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello all,

I can confirm this method is definitely working for me better than anything else since I stopped minoxidil and prophecies about 10 years ago. My hair got thinner and thinner, with some diffuse thinning. I was frustrated and got a hair transplant 4 years ago. The results were disappointing sadly. Since then I have tried a number of different things but nothing worked. Two months ago I saw this thread and quickly went out and bought the following - coriander, green tea, coconut oil, coconut milk and I also added Onions and Garlic. I grinder everything up and began to apply it twice a day religiously. To my surprise and so far, my current hairs are growing thicker and longer. The small little diffused hairs which were hardly noticeable to the naked eye, have become noticeable. My hair is starting to look quite good under high light and I am almost in disbelief. I will continue to apply this every day, but I am confident this is it. It will be a slow process for those hairs that have really shrunk, but I am very happy with the results so far. I am thinking of adding Ginger to the mix next time I redo the mix.

Get rid of your minoxidil and Propecia I am confident this is it.

Amin80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  uznemirex on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:15 am

Before you telling people to get rid of 2 things that actualy work , put some pictures to back up you claims otherwise this is just rubbish talk like most of topics without evidence ,i know people like to be delusional about their hair , i even dont see on this sage guy that he has some regrown only see longer hair with diferent lightening maybe some thinckening of hair and thats it,so all i can see a bunch of crap topics that with no progress, if you think you can put few plants on your hair and have regrown you realy dont know shit .....

uznemirex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 am

uznemirex wrote:Before you  telling people to get rid of  2 things that actualy work , put some pictures to back up you claims otherwise this is just rubbish talk like most of topics without evidence ,i know people like to be delusional about their hair , i even dont see on this sage guy that he has some regrown  only see longer hair with diferent lightening maybe some thinckening of hair and thats it,so all i can see a bunch of crap topics that with no progress, if you think you can put few plants on your hair and have regrown you realy dont know shit .....

I would but you're asking like a complete ******* so no. When someone with better tact comes along and asks I will. And frankly I don't give a **** whether you believe me or not, I have nothing to gain from this.

Amin80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:24 am

Amin80 wrote:
uznemirex wrote:Before you  telling people to get rid of  2 things that actualy work , put some pictures to back up you claims otherwise this is just rubbish talk like most of topics without evidence ,i know people like to be delusional about their hair , i even dont see on this sage guy that he has some regrown  only see longer hair with diferent lightening maybe some thinckening of hair and thats it,so all i can see a bunch of crap topics that with no progress, if you think you can put few plants on your hair and have regrown you realy dont know shit .....

I would but you're asking like a complete ******* so no. When someone with better tact comes along and asks I will. And frankly I don't give a **** whether you believe me or not, I have nothing to gain from this.

Hi I'm glad to hear you're getting progress.  I'm using the original coconut shampoo method with rosemary oil added.  Also onion and garlic juice separately alongside the coconut shampoo.

Do you mind posting some comparison pics? I would like to see the what your regrowth looks like.  Thanks.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 am

newuser wrote:
Amin80 wrote:

Hi I'm glad to hear you're getting progress.  I'm using the original coconut shampoo method with rosemary oil added.  Also onion and garlic juice separately alongside the coconut shampoo.

Do you mind posting some comparison pics? I would like to see the what your regrowth looks like.  Thanks.

Hi There,

The 1st image is what my hair looked like before, it wouldn't grow and the few hairs that do were just thin strands. The after picture is after 2 months of use.

Amin80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:48 am

Amin80 wrote:
newuser wrote:
Amin80 wrote:

Hi There,

The 1st image is what my hair looked like before, it wouldn't grow and the few hairs that do were just thin strands. The after picture is after 2 months of use.

Significant difference, well done. What ingredients do you think helped the most?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 am

Honestly I'm not sure what is really making the difference, I saw that the original poster was getting results with the Coconut oil, Green tea etc. So I just did the same combo and thought I'd add Garlic and onions to the mix because they help with the growth. It's a very cheap regiment and I am able to fill up a large jar with the stuff. I apply twice a day, and keep it on my hair for min. 30-40 mins. Sometimes longer if I don't need to go out. I tried adding Olive oil and Castor oil, but they made my hair oily with a couple of applications so I cut them out. I think I will add Ginger to the mix next, and maybe Grape Seed Extract, but perhaps not, I'm happy with the combo so far.

Last edited by Amin80 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Amin80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:06 am

Wow, that's amazing for only two months, great work Amin!

I keep meaning to add onion and garlic to my topicals but I always forget.  When I do, I'm going to use my blender that I use for smoothies, just mix them up with maybe some water and apply it.

I think the mixture changed many times from the original though, so if you don't mind me asking, what were the ingredients you used?  Coconut oil and green tea, and that's it?  Not counting the garlic and onions. I think pumpkin seed oil was in the original too (or added later on).

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:20 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Wow, that's amazing for only two months, great work Amin!

I keep meaning to add onion and garlic to my topicals but I always forget.  When I do, I'm going to use my blender that I use for smoothies, just mix them up with maybe some water and apply it.

I think the mixture changed many times from the original though, so if you don't mind me asking, what were the ingredients you used?  Coconut oil and green tea, and that's it?  Not counting the garlic and onions.  I think pumpkin seed oil was in the original too (or added later on).

Hi John,

Thanks. I'll keep updating in the coming months. As for the mixture I use the following:

- Coconut Oil
- 5 bags of Green Tea
- Coconut Milk
- Fresh Coriander
- Garlic
- Onions

That's it. You can always experiment by adding something else to the mixture, I thought of Cayenne also, but this has been working well for me. So whatever I do add, won't be any major additions. Thats it, I don't use anything else for my hair except this stuff.

Amin80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:31 am

Amin80 wrote:Honestly I'm not sure what is really making the difference, I saw that the original poster was getting results with the Coconut oil, Green tea etc. So I just did the same combo and thought I'd add Garlic and onions to the mix because they help with the growth. It's a very cheap regiment and I am able to fill up a large jar with the stuff. I apply twice a day, and keep it on my hair for min. 30-40 mins. Sometimes longer if I don't need to go out. I tried adding Olive oil and Castor oil, but they made my hair oily with a couple of applications so I cut them out. I think I will add Ginger to the mix next, and maybe Grape Seed Extract, but perhaps not, I'm happy with the combo so far.

Did you have DHT hairloss (male patten baldness) or some other form of alopecia?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amin80 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 am

newuser wrote:
Amin80 wrote:Honestly I'm not sure what is really making the difference, I saw that the original poster was getting results with the Coconut oil, Green tea etc. So I just did the same combo and thought I'd add Garlic and onions to the mix because they help with the growth. It's a very cheap regiment and I am able to fill up a large jar with the stuff. I apply twice a day, and keep it on my hair for min. 30-40 mins. Sometimes longer if I don't need to go out. I tried adding Olive oil and Castor oil, but they made my hair oily with a couple of applications so I cut them out. I think I will add Ginger to the mix next, and maybe Grape Seed Extract, but perhaps not, I'm happy with the combo so far.

Did you have DHT hairloss (male patten baldness) or some other form of alopecia?

Yes, from my mother's side, my uncles are all bald. My brother has lost his hair, I slowed down the loss over the years with many different regiments that seemed to slow hair loss down but never any regrowth. The only things which I have tried that have given me growth over a 20 year fight is minox - couldn't use it anymore due to being allergic, propecia - was using it with minox but stopped after hearing of all the horror stories. I have been both off of those for 10 years now, and this is giving me regrowth, as I have places filling in which I have not seen since I was using minox and propecia.

Amin80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Amin80 wrote:
newuser wrote:
Amin80 wrote:

Hi There,

This is a good start. Now boost your progress by boar bristle brushing 100 strokes (5x a day), and then follow that up with Dr. Morse's Upper Circulation 2x a day. Good luck.
https://grapegate.com/testimonials/

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Not saying that it doesn't work...but why do all after pics seem to have longer hair than the before pics? Longer hair has a way of covering things up even if it's not intended. And the after hair looks thicker as well...which is a good thing...but not sure if there's more of them or not.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Amin80 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Wow, that's amazing for only two months, great work Amin!

I think the mixture changed many times from the original though, so if you don't mind me asking, what were the ingredients you used?  Coconut oil and green tea, and that's it?  Not counting the garlic and onions.  I think pumpkin seed oil was in the original too (or added later on).

Hi John,

Thanks. I'll keep updating in the coming months. As for the mixture I use the following:

- Coconut Oil
- 5 bags of Green Tea
- Coconut Milk
- Fresh Coriander
- Garlic
- Onions

That's it. You can always experiment by adding something else to the mixture, I thought of Cayenne also, but this has been working well for me. So whatever I do add, won't be any major additions. Thats it, I don't use anything else for my hair except this stuff.

Sounds really simple, thanks! How much does that give you? You said you get a "jar" of it? So it must be a lot then to last for awhile.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:25 am

^ EDIT:  I just tried this this week.  I cut a few slices of red onions (I'll use more next time I guess), a few cloves of garlic, and a green tea bag and put it in my blender.  Then I melted some coconut oil and spooned it in to give it some liquid to mix the solution in.  It's very easy to apply and doesn't even drip like I expected it to.  It takes a really good washing to remove the smell though, but I'm using organic sulfate free shampoos now, so I don't mind.  

The hardest part is mixing everything together; the last time I did this, I had to add a lot of olive oil (because the jar of coconut oil I melted down was empty) to give the mixture some liquid to blend in, because the coconut oil wasn't enough so it kind of just clumped up in the blender and didn't blend.  It's annoying to clean up and I end up wasting a bit since I have to use a lot of oil like I said, but it's not bad, I'll definitely be keeping this up.  Will report back if anything changes, good luck.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:15 am

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  splohocky on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:13 am

Sage this recent pic is amazing! Could you post the most updated version of your regimen? This thread has grown quite vast. Thank you!

splohocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:27 am

^ Yeah, as far as I know his regimen is now like rosemary, a green tea bag and coriander or something, mixed together in a bit of water and applied topically. Please clarify Sage (get it, Clary Sage? Very Happy)

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:29 am

johndoe1225 wrote:^ Yeah, as far as I know his regimen is now like rosemary, a green tea bag and coriander or something, mixed together in a bit of water and applied topically.  Please clarify Sage (get it, Clary Sage? Very Happy)

Has added a tincture of chaga mushroom he grows himself, I believe.

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Sage, just for old times sake....can you shave your head completely down to the skin and post a frontal pic? Don't worry, it'll grow back. Smile

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:01 am

Sage 1 wrote:

Can you please take the picture from further away so we can see your entire hairline and temple?

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:46 am

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:59 am

Sage 1 wrote:

Still too close. Take it from further away so we can see your entire forehead and temple.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:13 am

I don't like side views cuz they can be deceiving. You are getting the impression of thicker hair becuz of the hair in the background and no real view of the scalp. Top views always show the scalp better. C'mon sage! Shave that sucker and do a full frontal top view LOL.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:36 am

i know i should not post on this thread but this is a freaking good result that every one of you seeking for . Cool
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top