Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  Sage 1 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 am

long hair wrote:i know i should  not post on this thread but this is a freaking good result that every one of you seeking for . Cool

Thanks Long hair, and how can my photos be deceiving for the rest of you?
What light, angle, distance, season (winter, spring summer, autumn), and what hour should i take in figuration?

Done my own math, and just posting to inspire others for a natural way to reverse hair loss.
Just showing a picture that the small hairs got terminal.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjishal on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:48 am

Hi, Sage.
What is your actual recipe? Are you sticking to the same formula or still trying new things? Another member mentioned that he is using garlic and onions but you don't use it, right?

Thanks

ninjishal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:08 pm

My actual recipe is chaga tincture with some added lapacho, rosemary, nettles.
The chaga is great for the scalp since it sticks directly, and it docent dry out the hair.

Looks like this:

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:25 pm

I did my fair share of experiments, and unbiased research to find the most potent hair treatment.
The chaga is extremely potent by it´s own, and when adding some herbs i found a treatment that can actually be stored for a long time.

Some pictures i found in this thread as comparisons, and you can easily see a visible scalp in the beginning.
The last one i took today, and it has some left over chaga still drying on my scalp.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 am

Amin80 wrote:
newuser wrote:
Amin80 wrote:
uznemirex wrote:Before you  telling people to get rid of  2 things that actualy work , put some pictures to back up you claims otherwise this is just rubbish talk like most of topics without evidence ,i know people like to be delusional about their hair , i even dont see on this sage guy that he has some regrown  only see longer hair with diferent lightening maybe some thinckening of hair and thats it,so all i can see a bunch of crap topics that with no progress, if you think you can put few plants on your hair and have regrown you realy dont know shit .....

I would but you're asking like a complete ******* so no. When someone with better tact comes along and asks I will. And frankly I don't give a **** whether you believe me or not, I have nothing to gain from this.

Hi I'm glad to hear you're getting progress.  I'm using the original coconut shampoo method with rosemary oil added.  Also onion and garlic juice separately alongside the coconut shampoo.

Do you mind posting some comparison pics? I would like to see the what your regrowth looks like.  Thanks.

Hi There,

The 1st image is what my hair looked like before, it wouldn't grow and the few hairs that do were just thin strands. The after picture is after 2 months of use.

Do you mind posting a pic with the same lighting and angle as the before pic?  The lighting in the after pic is making your hair look thicker.

newuser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 am

I've never been one to just blindly accept "Oh hey this works, slap it on your head!" I've done a lot of reading since I first encountered this thread and what has become obvious to me is that a crucial element of Sage1's success can be contributed to his digestive health from juicing.

It is estimated that 90% of body's serotonin (otherwise known as peripheral serotonin) is produced in the gut.  When elevated (by stress and/or poor diet) it can cause .....

*Irritable Bowel Syndrome
*Vasoconstriction
*Oxidative Stress
*Inflammation
*Catabolism through its stimulation of ACTH and cortisol
*Constipation and build up of endotoxins

We know that increasing cortisol means the body will increase insulin, which often creates insulin resistance over a prolonged period of time.  As cortisol increases, as do estrogen and prolactin (each one of three stimulates production of the other two).

Then you have the liver - when not functioning properly, it cannot remove excess estrogen.  This in turn leads to inhibition of the thyroid and increased serotonin.    A backed up liver leads to a sluggish gall bladder ..... round and round we go.

I'm just highlighting the main points here.   But it's plainly obvious our gut health (no, not whether someone is fat or not) has a lot more to do with this hair loss process than many want to lead on.   There's a reason why medical science is starting to refer to the gut as your second brain.

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 am

^ Probiotics would probably be crucial then, right?

I'm juicing (blending actually, I end up eating the whole thing but in smoothie form it's much, MUCH easier to consume) a ton of raw vegetables such as onions, celery, kale, cucumbers and tomatoes (my favorite).

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:19 am

Schitz Popinov wrote:I've never been one to just blindly accept "Oh hey this works, slap it on your head!" I've done a lot of reading since I first encountered this thread and what has become obvious to me is that a crucial element of Sage1's success can be contributed to his digestive health from juicing.

It is estimated that 90% of body's serotonin (otherwise known as peripheral serotonin) is produced in the gut.  When elevated (by stress and/or poor diet) it can cause .....

*Vasoconstriction
*Oxidative Stress
*Inflammation

We know that increasing cortisol means the body will increase insulin, which often creates insulin resistance over a prolonged period of time.  As cortisol increases, as do estrogen and prolactin (each one of three stimulates production of the other two).

Then you have the liver - when not functioning properly, it cannot remove excess estrogen.  This in turn leads to inhibition of the thyroid and increased serotonin.    A backed up liver leads to a sluggish gall bladder ..... round and round we go.

I'm just highlighting the main points here.   But it's plainly obvious our gut health (no, not whether someone is fat or not) has a lot more to do with this hair loss process than many want to lead on.   There's a reason why medical science is starting to refer to the gut as your second brain.

I also forgot to add the elevated levels of cortisol robs bones of calcium for use as an energy source via gluconeogenesis.  Any excess calcium in this system ends up getting deposited into soft tissue instead of back into the bones causing calcification.   Sound familiar?  It should, this is what happens to the scalp's galea.

Also, a congested liver leads to gallbladder issues which leads to low progesterone - which is needed to counter excess estrogen.

Again, this is all very well-connected in my eyes.

Last edited by Schitz Popinov on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 am

johndoe1225 wrote:^ Probiotics would probably be crucial then, right?

I'm juicing (blending actually, I end up eating the whole thing but in smoothie form it's much, MUCH easier to consume) a ton of raw vegetables such as onions, celery, kale, cucumbers and tomatoes (my favorite).

I've read mixed things about probiotics and the fermentation process behind it.

When juicing you also have to factor whether or not the vegetables agree with your system.  If they don't then all you're doing is contributing to gut inflammation.  I read something last night about tomatoes that hit home with me, as lately anything with tomato sauce has been giving me a bad stomach.  For the life of me at the moment I can't remember where it fits within this picture though .... more specifically mine.

EDIT: Here's the blurb about tomatoes ....

"Some fruits, including bananas, pineapples, and tomatoes, contain enough serotonin to produce physiological effects in susceptible people."

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-disease-aging-inflammation.shtml

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Shouldn't this thread be renamed "My chaga tincture, lapacho, rosemary and nettles progress"? So coconut oil is out, green tea is out and coriander is out. Where does one find chaga mushrooms and lapacho easily? I've never heard of them and I don't think my local supermarket supplies them.... scratch

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blueman99 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:17 pm

shaftless wrote:Shouldn't this thread be renamed "My chaga tincture, lapacho, rosemary and nettles progress"? So coconut oil is out, green tea is out and coriander is out. Where does one find chaga mushrooms and lapacho easily? I've never heard of them and I don't think my local supermarket supplies them.... scratch

Ya sounds like something a magical wizard would summong :/
blueman99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 am

Schitz Popinov wrote:I've never been one to just blindly accept "Oh hey this works, slap it on your head!" I've done a lot of reading since I first encountered this thread and what has become obvious to me is that a crucial element of Sage1's success can be contributed to his digestive health from juicing.

*Vasoconstriction
*Oxidative Stress
*Inflammation

I feel like you are quite knowledgeable based on the way you are speaking. I follow a peat-style diet which advocated a lot of calcium via milk, cheese, etc. Could all this calcium be calcifying in my scalp and creating further hairloss?

My stomach is super sensitive. I get multiple stomach aches per day, even eating something as simple as a hard boiled egg. I also experience indigestion here and there. How do you suggest I fix my stomach/gut issues?

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:
I feel like you are quite knowledgeable based on the way you are speaking. I follow a peat-style diet which advocated a lot of calcium via milk, cheese, etc. Could all this calcium be calcifying in my scalp and creating further hairloss?

My stomach is super sensitive. I get multiple stomach aches per day, even eating something as simple as a hard boiled egg. I also experience indigestion here and there. How do you suggest I fix my stomach/gut issues?

I wish I had the perfect answer for fixing it.  Alas I'm still trying to fix mine - it literally started at the same time as my hair loss.   Pretty soon I'm going to be eliminating beef completely and getting at least 50% of my protein from gelatine.    I'll then also focus on getting as many greens as I can - especially from juicing, as well as fruits and a carbohydrate that my stomach can tolerate.   There is no doubt my system is very serotonin-dominant based on the poor condition of my digestion.

As for the calcification/fibrosis, it can happen when -

- Your body is calcium depleted and steals it from your bones
- Constant exposure to hard water
- Hypercalcemia i.e. too much calcium in the system (magnesium/calcium ratio is off).   I've read that in a modern society that should be as high as 4:1.  There's quite a bit of literature around the net on the successful use of magnesium oil.

"When cells are stressed or dying, they take up calcium, which tends to excite the cells at the same time that it inhibits their energy production, intensifying their stress. A cramp or a seizure is an example of uncontrolled cellular excitation. Prolonged excitation and stress contribute to tissue inflammation and fibrosis.   Gross calcification generally follows the fibrosis that is produced by inflammation."

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/calcium.shtml

I should also add that elevated prolactin can cause higher bone turnover - leading to more free calcium in the blood/system. This can also happen if you have an acidic diet - your body pulls calcium from teeth, bones, and connective tissues to combat it.

Schitz Popinov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:20 am

blueman99 wrote:
shaftless wrote:Shouldn't this thread be renamed "My chaga tincture, lapacho, rosemary and nettles progress"? So coconut oil is out, green tea is out and coriander is out. Where does one find chaga mushrooms and lapacho easily? I've never heard of them and I don't think my local supermarket supplies them.... scratch

Ya sounds like something a magical wizard would summong :/

Refinement, and when it´s comes to "real" non profitable natural treatments, you have to do your own trials.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top