Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress

Post  akrepkral06 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:48 am

friends, I'm following the konuyu long. For those who are weak, please tell us in a simple way. what are the materials used and how to use them. coriander was used. is it still going on? Please help me.

akrepkral06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:23 am

Make a tincture: crush two handfuls of chaga mushroom (put them in a bag an use something heavy to smash).
Pour about 0.7-1 liters of vodka in a air tight jar, and pour in the crushed chaga with a handful of lapacho bark.
Let it rest for at least 2 weeks, and shake the jar each day.
To make it more efficient: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ptJWFVvHWk

When it´s done put in a handful of fine crushed coriander, rosemary and raw cacao beans.
Just shake the jar each time you take 1-2 tsp on your scalp.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyPin on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:20 am

Sage1, I've been following your protocol for months, but my hair line has receded more and and even my hair is diffusely thinning. At first I thought it was just a shed and new hairs would come through stronger, but nothing. Your protocol has made my hair worse than ever. How else can this be explained pal? My hair loss wasn't that bad but now it is ten times worse.

BobbyPin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:11 am

BobbyPin wrote:Sage1, I've been following your protocol for months, but my hair line has receded more and and even my hair is diffusely thinning. At first I thought it was just a shed and new hairs would come through stronger, but nothing. Your protocol has made my hair worse than ever. How else can this be explained pal? My hair loss wasn't that bad but now it is ten times worse.  

Why are you having a go at Sage? He’s not taking your money, he’s sharing anecdotally what worked for his own very specific brand of hairloss. If this doesn’t work for you, find something that does and post back your protocol, before/after photos and ongoing advice.

Bloody hell. I can smell the stench of your sense of entitlement from here.

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyPin on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Ramone joey. He told us this worked so i decided to give his protocol a shot. Ok so i did consider its degree of success could variate between persons but i didnt bet on this making things much worse. A wizard that peeps and mutters and wasted time, money, hope and HAIR. Who has this worked for? Nobody. Worked for you? Im betting not so get off my back asswipe. It made my hair worse and im pretty pissed at this guy

BobbyPin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:17 pm

BobbyPin wrote:Ramone joey. He told us this worked so i decided to give his protocol a shot. Ok so i did consider its degree of success could variate between persons but i didnt bet on this making things much worse. A wizard that peeps and mutters and wasted time, money, hope and HAIR.                                                                                                                    Who has this worked for? Nobody. Worked for you? Im betting not so get off my back asswipe. It made my hair worse and im pretty pissed at this guy

Settle down old mate 3 posts. Which protocol were you even following? He’s been adapting it as he goes along. It’s more of a hair recovery journal than a ‘here’s your miracle pill’. My hair’s going just fine because I worked to understand more about my own unique situation, not because I blindly followed someone else’s exact protocol. Were you juicing like Sage was? Following his dietary recommendations? Nobody owes you anything on here. If something doesn’t work, move on, try something else and suck it up.

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyPin on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:31 am

Ramone, wht do you mean by your hair is doing just fine?? i looked at your past posts to see what you been doing and all i see is that you claim you got some peach fuzz back in june and havent updated since. whats the story then?? this peach fuzz turn into proper hair or what?? if so you got pics to prove? and why didnt you follow sage1 if you followed rob perfect hair guy?? and i read you was or still is a drug addict. why do you think drugs have made you bald?? what drugs were you addicted to?

BobbyPin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top