FAQ
 Search

Is coffee bad?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is coffee bad?

Post  Xenon on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 am

Delphine wrote:
Xenon wrote:I've never been a big coffee drinker, but here's something else I have noticed since cutting out black tea, my adrenals gradually began to relax and I've been feeling more confident inside myself. I've never felt so comfortable in my own skin or as optimistic about life, as I have been recently. Beforehand I always had this continuous feeling of anxiety within my solar plexus, as well as this underlying urge to cry.

Could this be down to cutting out the caffeine? It sure is interesting how these negative emotions have been steadily replaced with positive ones.

I can relate, even though I was never a big coffee drinker.  Any way you can get your adrenals in shape is going to help, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually.

I used to drink around ten cups of black tea per day, and had been doing so for years. It's little wonder why my adrenals were over stimulated from so much caffeine. I'd never go back to that crap again, esp now that I feel so good since cutting it out.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 am

Xenon wrote:
I used to drink around ten cups of black tea per day, and had been doing so for years. It's little wonder why my adrenals were over stimulated from so much caffeine. I'd never go back to that crap again, esp now that I feel so good since cutting it out.

Again, I totally relate. Very focused on detox and healing these days, not using any stimulants and don't want to mess up the good feeling state Very Happy
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Search the forum for earthing to regulate cortisol. Coffee and caffeine are not bad in moderation, ie, 16 ounces daily. The adaptation to stress is positive when regulated, bad when chronic. The end.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:48 pm

4039 wrote:Search the forum for earthing to regulate cortisol. Coffee and caffeine are not bad in moderation, ie, 16 ounces daily. The adaptation to stress is positive when regulated, bad when chronic. The end.

It's not just the cortisol. Reposting:
http://flatulencecures.com/coffee-digestion
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  deepb86 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Coffee very strongly drives norepinepherine which can certainly effect sleep quality and onset.

deepb86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:35 pm

it is bad .... i cut the coffee completly like 2 month a go and anxiety went byby..i will say hasta la vista baby to the coffee jocolor
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:19 pm

long hair wrote:it is bad .... i cut the coffee completly  like 2 month a go and anxiety went byby..i will say hasta la vista baby to the coffee jocolor

I wish my son would do so...he has bad anxiety and I suspect the coffee is contributing...but he doesn't like me giving him advice on what to eat/drink Evil or Very Mad
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:06 am

a good advice from older people will save his time .a years ago i had acne peoblem it was painfull and my face looked disgusting i wasnt know why it happened ...one day my older sister looked at my face and said you have to stop eating Cayenne
and few days after cut this thing from my food the acne is gone ...still have an oily face but no acne .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:12 am

long hair wrote: a good advice from older people will save his time .a years ago i had acne peoblem it was painfull and my face looked disgusting i wasnt know why it happened ...one day my older sister looked at my face and said you have to stop eating Cayenne
and few days after cut this thing from my food the acne is gone ...still have an oily face but no acne .

Well, the challenge is that we share the apartment and it is all too easy for me to go overboard with the unsolicited advice, so I've got to lay off it to keep the peace Smile
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:03 pm

long hair wrote:it is bad .... i cut the coffee completly  like 2 month a go and anxiety went byby..i will say hasta la vista baby to the coffee jocolor

it's because you didn't have enough carbs with it.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Asking if coffee is bad is similar to asking what color is best or how do you like your coffee, with cream, black, with sugar or without?

There are SNP or single nucleotide polymorphisms that can increase ones particular coffee sensitivity.  If this state exists, then avoidance is best.

Listening to your body often works. Although low adrenal state can cause a transient poor reaction to coffee. I used to react poorly to coffee and it's safe to say that in a pro-hair loss state can be associated with adrenal insufficiency. 

These days, no problems with coffee.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:27 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Asking if coffee is bad is similar to asking what color is best or how do you like your coffee, with cream, black, with sugar or without?

There are SNP or single nucleotide polymorphisms that can increase ones particular coffee sensitivity.  If this state exists, then avoidance is best.

Listening to your body often works. Although low adrenal state can cause a transient poor reaction to coffee. I used to react poorly to coffee and it's safe to say that in a pro-hair loss state can be associated with adrenal insufficiency. 

These days, no problems with coffee.

Maybe not a problem per se...but is there a benefit? I don't see how it could be helping in any way aside from enjoying the taste/stimulation.

I think it tends to become more of an issue with age, due to raising cortisol.
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:18 pm

sanderson wrote:

how did you know?? Shocked ....ya a little sugar ..i add the sugar but i dont move it so really no enough carbs .

cs and delphine you will say coffee is anti oxydent but as you know some vegitables is good alternative for that .
this the lady who confince me to cut the coffee::
http://www.avoiddisease.com/Caffeine.html
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:19 am

long hair wrote:
sanderson wrote:

how did you know?? Shocked ....ya a little sugar ..i add the sugar but i dont move it so really no enough carbs .

cs and delphine you will say  coffee is anti oxydent but as you know some vegitables  is good alternative for that .
this the lady who confince me to cut the coffee::
http://www.avoiddisease.com/Caffeine.html

She's telling it like it is.  I used to enjoy coffee.  Now I look at it as an episode of temporary insanity Smile

I gained a lot of weight from that, also (even though my intake was no more than a cup or so per day!) which is gone now.
http://www.naturalnews.com/034674_coffee_cortisol_weight_gain.html
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:47 am

I actually met Shawn Talbott, the author of that book. Coffee in the morning does not pump up cortisol more than the norm, but later in the day yes.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  blahblahblah on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:52 am

I always try to go back through my mind and think about I was doing when my hair first started falling out. It's when I was about 22 and started drinking coffee regularly.

A lot of younger teens also drink tons of those energy drinks and I've been reading more reports about younger guys going bald.

I always think it's the fapping, but I was fapping away happily and had a strong hairline for many years. Then the coffee came...

That said, I think giving up coffee is harder than cigs or fapping. I said I wouldn't drink any caffeine in 2016 and I had one day this weekend where I drank quite a bit and had a big shed.

This is all speculation, of course. Most of the heavy coffee drinkers at my office are super bald.

blahblahblah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:09 pm

blahblahblah wrote:I always try to go back through my mind and think about I was doing when my hair first started falling out. It's when I was about 22 and started drinking coffee regularly.

A lot of younger teens also drink tons of those energy drinks and I've been reading more reports about younger guys going bald.

I always think it's the fapping, but I was fapping away happily and had a strong hairline for many years. Then the coffee came...

That said, I think giving up coffee is harder than cigs or fapping. I said I wouldn't drink any caffeine in 2016 and I had one day this weekend where I drank quite a bit and had a big shed.

This is all speculation, of course. Most of the heavy coffee drinkers at my office are super bald.

Coffee has never done my hair any good even though I was very moderate with it.  Contributed to graying/thinning. Certainly one reason I now avoid it.

Here is my thinking.  Everything we put in our mouths either upgrades us to better looks/health or downgrades us to worse.   One cup of coffee, or serving of
ice cream, or fast food meal, won't tip the scales too much.  The problem is habitual intake of the downgrading stuff.  As coffee is addictive, and it's worse for you
as you get older (which hopefully will happen to us all), I've decided, for me, it's best not to go there.
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ozash on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:39 pm

Coffee is good in the earlier side of the day. Niacin, found in coffee the third B vitamin is a vasodilatation in the micro blood circulation. When I used to go to starbucks, I would walk past a mirror and be surprised at how good my skin and face looked. Just an observation mate. The niacin has a flush effect. In cold climates people supplement with niacin.

ozash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:04 pm

ozash wrote:Coffee is good in the earlier side of the day. Niacin, found in coffee the third B vitamin  is a vasodilatation in the micro blood circulation. When I used to go to starbucks, I would walk past a mirror and be surprised at how good my skin and face looked. Just an observation mate. The niacin has a flush effect. In cold climates people supplement with niacin.

People supplement niacin worldwide.  I take 1500-3000 mg/day.

I always look worse when I am drinking coffee, and my hair especially gets thinner and grayer. Oops, I see I am repeating myself Smile
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top