Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Your only hair loss options :

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:13 am

the ideas and links in this post are very convincing, that they have to be considered

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11876-facial-muscles-theory-taking-detumescence-theory-even-further

iuyyighghghgkh

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2014-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One permanent solution for Hair Loss

Post  hairtransplantindubai on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:54 pm

hair transplant is the only permanent solution for hair loss. If you have lost a small number of hairs than you can go with
Acell
PRP treatment
Mesotheray
Dubai Hair club is providing these services and all other treatments for Hair transplantation in Dubai

hairtransplantindubai

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-01-26
Location : Dubai

View user profile http://www.dubaihairclub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:10 am

There's a glaring omission to this, beta-alanine, which is superior to carnosine.

It's the most taken supplement on longecity, more so than resveratrol, and seems to be equal or superior to carnosine.

It has the same effects as taurine, glycine and proline, perhaps lysine, and will be amplified by zinc too, like taurine.
(it's the second main component of gelatin, behind glycine)




iuyyighghghgkh

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2014-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  Vlaj on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:00 pm

Gates wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:
rofl wrote:i lol'ed



The theory that DHT causes hair loss comes from empirical evidence - such as the sucess people get from propecia.

propecia doesn't work for everyone. not everyone regrows hair on it

I think the bigger point that he is making (and DO NOT confuse this as me being in support of Propecia), is that even if half of Propecia users had the typical results, that's more than we've seen with the natural regimens tried/tested here. There are at least a level of results we'd call common with the pharma drugs, and some satisfactory (again, not including the prolonged side effects). You can't say that for any of the natural regimens. No, that doesn't quite even get the magnitude of the comparison across. The natural regimens have ZERO evidence to show any results in treating MPB. Just people talking about "feelings" that something is working ("Well, my scalp buzzes when I do it!").

This forum has been active nearly 10 years. It has over 100,000 posts. The use of natural substances for curing hair loss has been around even longer, much longer. And yet there is nothing. I'm not even talking in the sense that it can't approach the statistical success of the pharma solutions. I'm saying there is nothing. On this forum, in 10 years we have no one who has posted a satisfactory result with any regimen ever posted here.

And then we're told that the people who have had success left the forum when they grew their hair back. That's laughable. So in 10 years, and knowing how desperate everyone of their fellow members is here, not a one of these people who grew their hair back could even chime in with what worked and give any of us a clue. They learn what a problem this is for everyone, find the solution, and then up and leave and don't even say a word. That's what we're supposed to believe. Oh they got theirs, and then jetted. And not a one of 'em was a decent enough human being to do such an easy task as post some evidence. Everybody's phones can take pictures now. And these guys who achieved something we'd all understand to be so valuable, and they couldn't do so much as snap a photo.

[Again, I'm strictly making a point about results and how results are displayed when they are achieved, in order to demonstrate why we have no evidence here. This is not to put pharma solutions up on a pedestal. The negative points about pharma are common knowledge here.]

EDIT: Also, before anyone says the old response of "Well, that's because they know the solution is different for everyone and they knew what they did might not work for everyone", well, I'll counter with a fuck that. Even if that were true, you don't think a one of these people who was a decent human being would at least show that it was possible!? To give hope to anyone. To show that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, do you truly believe the solution is so radically different for EVERYONE that it would be pointless to provide the successful regimen? If you truly believe something along those lines, then what would be the point in ever participating in a forum. That would make literally all of the advice anyone could EVER post here totally useless to everyone else at that forum besides himself/herself.

Yes, hair regrowth is possible and happens. The individuals you say " jetted" had positive results and moved on with their lives. It's simple as that. They don't owe us anything.

Vlaj

Posts : 18
Join date : 2016-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  YARO on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Vlaj wrote:
Gates wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
TheDivineMarquis wrote:
rofl wrote:i lol'ed



The theory that DHT causes hair loss comes from empirical evidence - such as the sucess people get from propecia.

propecia doesn't work for everyone. not everyone regrows hair on it

I think the bigger point that he is making (and DO NOT confuse this as me being in support of Propecia), is that even if half of Propecia users had the typical results, that's more than we've seen with the natural regimens tried/tested here. There are at least a level of results we'd call common with the pharma drugs, and some satisfactory (again, not including the prolonged side effects). You can't say that for any of the natural regimens. No, that doesn't quite even get the magnitude of the comparison across. The natural regimens have ZERO evidence to show any results in treating MPB. Just people talking about "feelings" that something is working ("Well, my scalp buzzes when I do it!").

This forum has been active nearly 10 years. It has over 100,000 posts. The use of natural substances for curing hair loss has been around even longer, much longer. And yet there is nothing. I'm not even talking in the sense that it can't approach the statistical success of the pharma solutions. I'm saying there is nothing. On this forum, in 10 years we have no one who has posted a satisfactory result with any regimen ever posted here.

And then we're told that the people who have had success left the forum when they grew their hair back. That's laughable. So in 10 years, and knowing how desperate everyone of their fellow members is here, not a one of these people who grew their hair back could even chime in with what worked and give any of us a clue. They learn what a problem this is for everyone, find the solution, and then up and leave and don't even say a word. That's what we're supposed to believe. Oh they got theirs, and then jetted. And not a one of 'em was a decent enough human being to do such an easy task as post some evidence. Everybody's phones can take pictures now. And these guys who achieved something we'd all understand to be so valuable, and they couldn't do so much as snap a photo.

[Again, I'm strictly making a point about results and how results are displayed when they are achieved, in order to demonstrate why we have no evidence here. This is not to put pharma solutions up on a pedestal. The negative points about pharma are common knowledge here.]

EDIT: Also, before anyone says the old response of "Well, that's because they know the solution is different for everyone and they knew what they did might not work for everyone", well, I'll counter with a fuck that. Even if that were true, you don't think a one of these people who was a decent human being would at least show that it was possible!? To give hope to anyone. To show that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, do you truly believe the solution is so radically different for EVERYONE that it would be pointless to provide the successful regimen? If you truly believe something along those lines, then what would be the point in ever participating in a forum. That would make literally all of the advice anyone could EVER post here totally useless to everyone else at that forum besides himself/herself.

Yes, hair regrowth is possible and happens. The individuals you say " jetted" had positive results and moved on with their lives. It's simple as that. They don't owe us anything.

If i have ever achieved amazing results or even some minor regrowth, i would be overly excited to share what i was using and what i feel like was working for me. Come on man you really think that somebody who got results would just leave all the years of searching a way to regrow their hair on this forum and even build relationships with members on this forum who are on the same boat as you and me to leave and not say a word.

I don't fully believe in everything that Gates said, however, it is true and you have to except it. A lot of us here don't know 5% of what Cs knows, especially me since i am new here, and in my opinion i think in order to get results with natural treatments a person would have to have a full understanding of their specific situation in male pattern baldness because without the proper knowledge, taking natural supplements blindly won't get someone far.

YARO

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:56 pm

There's lot I have gotten wrong here.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11876-facial-muscles-theory-taking-detumescence-theory-even-further
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=scalp+laxity

only cause shedding. Not male pattern baldness.

What I think is,
the stress substances cause shedding, not male pattern baldness, which is a problem of the gales


cortisol,
prolactin,
estrogen,
prostaglandins,
vitamin d ,
inflammation,
melatonin,
rancid oils,

only cause shedding. Not male pattern baldness.

But if you combined the scalp exercises with lowering hormones, you can get success.

there is only one real "cure" for baldness, - botox. This relaxes the scalp muscle enough to cause hair regrowth.
Scalp exercises in theory can do the same though

iuyyighghghgkh

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2014-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:21 am

This is my new belief, and will help to explain some things.

They are two completely different things with minor crossover.




iuyyighghghgkh

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2014-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:34 am

a good regimen for someone wanting to get started to save their hair


LLLT - 10 mins a day, or 20 mins every other day

Vitamin a topically, vitamin d topically, on wrist

liquid zinc - essential for skin and hair
liquid copper - to balance the zinc. also for Cytochrome c to make sure the LLLT works.

oxidal - a mixture of caffeine, methylene blue - to maximize mitochondria. works similar to LLLT.

vitamin b1
vitamin b2
niacinamide
p5p
biotin - all of those increase mitochondria.
b5, b12, b9, PABA , choline/inositol can be avoided.

vitamin k2 15mg capsule - to balance vitamin d and a
pregnenolone capsules - for hormonal support

before bed if they make you tired :
lysine
taurine
glycine - to build healthy collagen. they also have many other benefits.

iuyyighghghgkh

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2014-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  stellabell on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:41 pm

You can try to use butter. Because for long, people are familiar with using butter to provide hair with moisturizer. More than this, cocoa butter can play a part in improving hair strength. Also, cococa butter connects with lower chance of dandruff and hair loss.

You can refer the information in this site: wikihomenutrition.com

stellabell

Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your only hair loss options :

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum