Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Piloxil - Israeli Hair Regrowth Device

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Piloxil - Israeli Hair Regrowth Device

Post  MikeGore on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:44 am

Guys I've come across this device on other forums, and there is a certain amount of craze about it. Not sure if it really works though. Heck I can't even find an english site to buy the thing.

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Piloxil - Israeli Hair Regrowth Device

Post  MikeGore on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:22 am

http://www.dimedico.co.il/hairegen/

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:45 am

Quick Google translate:

Self-treatment device increased hair loss, baldness depletion. Suitable for men and women.

It does not matter if the cause of baldness is genetic or due to other factors. Hairegen classic gives each user and uses, the possibility of winning the phenomenon effectively.

The device, worldwide patent, a breakthrough in treating baldness. Innovative technological development that helps hair growth, combines three handling mechanisms that stop the balding process effectively and neutralize the factors behind the increased drop out.

Hairegen Classic Clock dormant hair follicles, causing hair regrowth, thickens the existing hair and stops the degeneration. Using true and permanent, causing upheaval in the process of balding and within a few months we can see a substantial change in appearance gate.

* The product does not require the approval of the Ministry of Health

hairegen-clasic-top
Undertaking improvement within 4 months!

The addition of 30% of the amount of hair thickness

Hair Reborn, a combination of increasing the amount of hair at the top and thickening of existing hair leading to a significant improvement in appearance of hair and hair feeling reborn. Using Hairegen classic home, comfortable, safe, no side effects and is the only solution with guaranteed performance!

At the end of the first four months of therapy will aggregate improvement of 30% in two parameters: the new hair growth and thickening of existing hair. Regular use on your Hairegen Classic will ensure that the hair continues to recover after the first four months of therapy.

In order to enjoy the promise of performance you perform both tests Trikoskn (accurate scientific testing and evaluating the state of the hair) - first test with the receiving device and the second at 4 months. Comparison of the results of these tests, see the actual results of the improvement in the hair of your head.

If the hair re-grew and the percentage of target performance going? (30% improvement over 4 months) your entire happiness and ours. Keep it up. Was not - Put the device in tact and your money will be refunded in full.
Terms of ensuring performance
How the device works

Hairegen classic performs three actions at the same time thousands of points on the scalp: an electric operation, operation biochemical and mechanical action. This activity aims to neutralize the main cause of hair loss, increase circulation and stimulate the scalp of self-improvement and to improve hair growth.
Mechanical operation
Stimulation and massage the scalp
Creating thousands of pressure points short periods combined mechanical vibration excitation produce scalp in order to activate the self-healing mechanisms scalp and hair.

At the same time the device performs scalp massage that stimulates blood circulation and nourishes the hair follicles.
Biochemical action
Introduction of zinc and copper scalp
Zinc and copper are known to have a depressing effect on the activity of the hormone DHT, the main cause hair follicle atrophy process women and men.

Hairegen Classic uses a unique technology patented introduction of zinc ions and copper scalp.
Electric action
Stimulating the scalp and hair follicles
Unique technology and patented, which creates electrical excitation scalp using a low-power micro-currents and safe, currents pass through the ballots at the top of the device. This action is intended to stimulate the self-healing mechanisms of the skin and hair follicles.

About Product
Benefits device

Hairegen classic treatment of baldness

Effective in Hairegen classic use of proprietary technology stems from a deliberate purpose. An active, stimulating hair follicles and stimulates active and dormant hair facilitating the re-thicken the hair, scalp metabolism improvement and growth of its healthy hair.
Absence of side effects
Treatment device is used in areas where the hair needs rehabilitation, local influence and is free of side effects.
Ensuring Performance
Only product for the treatment of baldness which ensures a significant improvement of 30% within four months of use contractual liability.
Technological breakthrough
The only product that combines a number of innovative mechanisms for handling protected by patents, treating hair sag factors together and Lhkrhh and bring regeneration of hair.
Safety
The device has Standards Institute certification.
Fast results
Proper care and regular will within a short period of four months to improve the appearance of hair, the improvement will intensify with continued use.
Quick and easy to use self
5 minutes a day of personal use is simple and easy, wherever you feel comfortable - at home, at work and even on holiday, will soon restore and hair growth.
customers recommend

There's nothing like opinions! Fear what customers have to say about the device
question_mark

Do you have questions? We can help you

Questions and Answers
The effect of the drop-balding on our lives

Alopecia is not dangerous to health. Men and women react differently and individually baldness. Unisex many solutions to baldness. Some of us live in peace with baldness, hair transplant operation shared or buy a wig.
read more
Alopecia in women

More rare female pattern baldness. Most often, women suffer substantial dilution of their head hair and a steady increase hair loss. In most cases women experience side after age 30, but the phenomenon increases and worsens each additional decade of their age.
read more
Male baldness

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:15 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:

At the same time the device performs scalp massage that stimulates blood circulation and nourishes the hair follicles.
Biochemical action
Introduction of zinc and copper scalp
Zinc and copper are known to have a depressing effect on the activity of the hormone DHT, the main cause hair follicle atrophy process women and men.

Hairegen Classic uses a unique technology patented introduction of zinc ions and copper scalp.
Electric action
Stimulating the scalp and hair follicles
Unique technology and patented, which creates electrical excitation scalp using a low-power micro-currents and safe, currents pass through the ballots at the top of the device. This action is intended to stimulate the self-healing mechanisms of the skin and hair follicles.

I remember reading an old violet ray anecdote for hair loss in which zinc was applied to the scalp before using the violet ray. Sounds quite similar.

runnerup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 am

Was looking at old post of mine on hlh when I used violet eat on one side of my scalp for one month and noticed noticeably thicker hair on that side I later stopped because it seemed to aggravate my nerve pain related to my herniated disc in neck probably because the electric current excites nerve activity but you can even see in my post back then I was applying an ionic zinc topical before using the Ray so maybe there is something to this anyone using violet Ray should try ionic zinc before using Ray?

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:23 am

Just realized the exact product I used back then was the liquimins ionic zinc which also contains ionic copper which is the exact formula that pilox uses ! I will be trying this again btw I just ordered the same product and will be ordering a cheap Violet Ray from China for only 20 but takes a month to get to me though

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:46 am

No found one through Amazon for 30 should have in a few days I might try just 5 min a day of violet Ray after zinc copper application

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MiamiSteve on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:27 pm

bocor wrote:No found one through Amazon for 30 should have in a few days I might try just 5 min a day of violet Ray after zinc copper application
Can you please supply us with a link or a name for the topical ionic zinc/copper you used or are ordering now?
Thank you!

MiamiSteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:09 pm

It's on ebay ionic zinc made by liquimins

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  H4ir on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:51 am

The thing that worries me about this is passing a small current through skin is well known to kill hair follicles, hair electrolysis is used by millions to remove hair!

The other thing that does not add up is that to create micro volatic currents using dissimilar metals (copper/zinc) requires these metals to be organized so that a net current can be produced, you cant just arrange in random order and think a current will be produced. Think of how unorganized domains wont produce a magnetic field until they are arranged or how dipoles wont create an electric field until they are organized.

The growth is more probably due to the fact that zinc is known to be a type I dht blocker whilst copper is known to be a type I & II dht blocker. In colloidal form these metallic particles would result in long duration localized dht blocking as they dont circulate.

H4ir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:25 am

Well you can see my post on hlh in 2011 if you search can't upload on iPhone but my user name there is cruiser and I posted back then how I experienced increased thickness on the side of my scalp where I used the Ray with the zinc topical there is a pic which I think shows the difference but it definitely did work to some extent only took a month to notice the increase

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  H4ir on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:49 am

bocor wrote:Well you can see my post on hlh in 2011 if you search can't upload on iPhone but my user name there is cruiser and I posted back then how I experienced increased thickness on the side of my scalp where I used the Ray with the zinc topical there is a pic which I think shows the difference but it definitely did work to some extent only took a month to notice the increase

The results were probably all down to the topical zinc which is a potent dht type II blocker.

H4ir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:54 am

No because I applied the zinc topical on all of scalp and only used the Ray on one side

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MiamiSteve on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:33 am

bocor wrote:No because I applied the zinc topical on all of scalp and only used the Ray on one side
What about the copper?
I thought it was a copper/zinc formula?

MiamiSteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:27 am

Yes it's colled ionic zinc but for each ml it contained 50 mg zinc 2 mg copper as well as concentrace trace minerals

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:26 am

I will see if I can post the original pic I took

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MiamiSteve on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:37 am

bocor wrote:I will see if I can post the original pic I took
Thank you

MiamiSteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:40 am

New regimen and pic violet Ray ......... Just google that and it is first hit on hairlosshelp my pic is at bottom of thread

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:43 am

Not best pic in the world but before I started hair looked identical on both sides no difference in length I could notice it most pronounced in the top of scalp region and crown it looked kind of weird really being thicker on one side

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:41 pm

My head is on fire! Just used my dermaroller and then put on Liquimins Ionic Zinc. I can't even think from the stinging pain! Thinking of using the violet ray now on top of it. Is this burning sensation a good sign like reinvigorating the hair follicles? Or is it just inflammation.

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:54 am

I remember I used to feel this topical as well don't think the derma roller is necessary or you could do what I did just try violet Ray on one side of scalp to give the chia effect on one side lol

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:56 am

I remembered it stinging on its own I think I even diluted it after a couple werks

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:50 am

Of course it burns and stings, you put an electrolyte solution onto hundreds of wounds. It's not a good/bad sign, you're just triggering pain receptors in your scalp.

runnerup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:38 am

Got my ionic zinc in today still waiting on violet Ray I will be testing this on 1 temple only and will take pics I would use all over but am getting good results with existing regimen and want to see where it leads

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:40 am

Nice to see this thread grow. Always happy to see if I can contribute a little bit.

I was thinking, does wnt signalling have any relationship to activating pain receptors? What if the pain receptors firing actually does something to awakening the hair follicles, giving the shock if you will to dormant hair follicles? Maybe no pain, no hairgain?

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top