Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Piloxil - Israeli Hair Regrowth Device

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Piloxil - Israeli Hair Regrowth Device

Post  MikeGore on Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:42 am

Would be good to hear from knowledgeable people why this device should work for regrowing new hair? And or if it is simply a scam.

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:37 am

My scalp stings hours after application of ionic zinc and violet Ray for 10 min have done 2 days so far

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  runnerup on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:41 am

The magnesium content makes this solution similar to applying magnesium oil to the scalp. I'd wash it off after violet raying, otherwise it will sting and itch the scalp for the next 6-8 hours.

runnerup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:53 am

So are you using violet Ray as well with this solution?

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:23 pm

It seems like this device might become available to international consumers at some point. But one potential is to go to Israel and just get it lol.

Anyone by any chance passing by through Israel? Maybe we can do a group buy or something?

Also, lets get a discussion going on about why this would work, or if it is all a scam. Could the Israel only, non-english website mean it is a scam.

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:31 pm

I've seen some pics of someone using it in israel for about a year and it only shows little hairgrowth. Nothing to get excited about. But maybe some will respond better? It's supposed to be released internationally later this year I think. Don't know how expensive it is.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MiamiSteve on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:32 am

bocor wrote:I remember I used to feel this topical as well don't think the derma roller is necessary or you could do what I did just try violet Ray on one side of scalp to give the chia effect on one side lol

Bocor
Couple of questions?

How often did you use the zinc and the violet ray? (daily, weekly, etc)
How long did you use the ray machine when you did your treatment? (10 min?)
Also, did you wash it off after or did you leave it on the whole day?

I have tried about 4 sessions every other day and heres what I noticed...
burns like hell.
Makes lots of skin on my forehead peel off and I am assuming the same thing happening on my scalp as when I brush I am getting a lot of flakes.
I think this may be good as a skin peel to make other topical penetrate better?
Any thoughts or ideas welcome

MiamiSteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:06 am

Yes I think I was diluting the solution with water 50 /50 because it causes a lot of skin irritation I used violet Ray gor 10 plus minutes a day don't remember if I washed off it bot

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:57 pm

Anyone got any news about this piloxil and really hoping this will regrow hair. Please chime in and let us now if the science of this device makes sense or not for its radical success claim.

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:36 am

So whats up with this? This device out yet. Would it theoretically regrow hair? And thicken existing hair?

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:32 pm

I like the idea of violet ray, with that said there is the possibility that the effective action may be like the pressing DT that I have been using. The idea of a mild painful stimulus triggering a healing and regeneration response. Also the action of the metal conductivity increasing the applied current to the scalp and alerting the area to increase blood flow to the area.

Sorry to parallel so many answers to what I am doing, but with methods that work - they should be compared for possible risks. One thing to consider is with direct trans-cranial stimulation has shown that applying DC currents to the wrong areas of the brain can inflict neuro chemical imbalances and have adverse effects.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:03 am

cdto2012 wrote:I like the idea of violet ray,  with that said there is the possibility that the effective action may be like the pressing DT that I have been using. The idea of a mild painful stimulus triggering a healing and regeneration response.  Also the action of the metal conductivity increasing the applied current to the scalp and alerting the area to increase blood flow to the area.

Sorry to parallel so many answers to what I am doing, but with methods that work - they should be compared for possible risks.  One thing to consider is with direct trans-cranial stimulation has shown that applying DC currents to the wrong  areas of the brain can inflict neuro chemical imbalances and have adverse effects.  

Thanks for your response. It is worry that direct trans-cranial stimulation can causes harm. But I've heard this mostly for DC currents. Is the same true for AC currents? One such device is FisherWallace, and I've been told AC is much better.

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 am

I suppose that when dealing with neurochemistry in living people it is asking a lot to have definitive research. This (sales) company claims that AC methods can produce more side effects.

https://thebrainstimulator.net/faq/#Fisher-Wallace

My basic understanding is
1. One of the electrodes can drain the tissue of electrons in a DC system, and should not be placed on the head.
2. If the electrons are put in the wrong location on the head there can be negative side effects.
3 . If properly used TCDS can be very useful and even making tissue healthier.

With AC I am not sure about switching the polarity and how that would be effective. As I posted other places, I have the parts to build a unit, I do like the idea of them.

I like the idea of using electrodes rather than high powered magnetic fields. The locality can be better controlled with less risk of harmonic variables (usually from square wave pulses) and unintended consequences. If you need to treat an entire body a magnetic or Rife style pulse is fine.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:53 am

Anybody using this device? It is now called Hairegen. Is there any reason to be hopeful that it would work? Would be happy to hear some opinions.

http://www.hairegen-online.com/how-does-it-work-2/

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top