FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My hair loss regimen. Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My hair loss regimen. Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Post  john3333 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:38 am

If you want to completely recover your hairline, try to eat a rainbow diet. Animal products don't have plant pigments so forget about them.

Veganism has already helped many people regrow their hair like these people:

https://baldingblog.com/2007/03/02/my-hair-loss-reversed-after-becoming-a-vegetarian-and-eating-healthier/ (including the comment by Jeremy)

The only rule is to not eat animal products, salt, and oil and hair will regrow most of the time.

john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:06 pm

john3333 wrote:If you want to completely recover your hairline, try to eat a rainbow diet. Animal products don't have plant pigments so forget about them.

https://baldingblog.com/2007/03/02/my-hair-loss-reversed-after-becoming-a-vegetarian-and-eating-healthier/ (including the comment by Jeremy)

The only rule is to not eat animal products, salt, and oil and hair will regrow most of the time.

Have you had success following a vegan diet?

Maverick70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:23 am

john3333 wrote:If you want to completely recover your hairline, try to eat a rainbow diet. Animal products don't have plant pigments so forget about them.

Thank for your rainbow diet tip John.
We have stopped eating animal products, and started planting a lot of veggies in our garden.
The biggest reason is for environmental reasons, and not only for our own health.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:29 am

I'm curious, why do I know so many people that drink alcohol, eats lots of drunk food, smoke and even sleep little yet a lot of them still have a thick head of hair well into their 40's or 50's? How come it doesn't effect those people in the same way it does us?

Iwillsucceed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Iwillsucceed wrote:I'm curious, why do I know so many people that drink alcohol, eats lots of drunk food, smoke and even sleep little yet a lot of them still have a thick head of hair well into their 40's or 50's? How come it doesn't effect those people in the same way it does us?

Hairloss is a multifactorial problem from what I have seen. I think genetics can play a part in this but I think we can override genetics to a certain degree by using diet, topicals, etc. So far I have had success with what i have been doing so far, Right now I am planning to do some ABC (advanced biostructural correction) sessions to straighten to spine. This is a really interesting animation that shows what each vertebrae of the spine is responsible for https://images.chiromatrixbase.com/3d_spine/nerve_chart/index.htm T1 to T3 seem to be the ones responsible for the blood flow going to the head

Maverick70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:52 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Fry in it

Add it to rice, potatoes etc

Replace minoxidil with caffeine/methylene blue topical

Read the site longecity for info on methylene blue
It mimics lllt

caffeine/methylene blue topical; do you have information on where to get these and how to use this?

blackjack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:30 am

blackjack wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Fry in it

Add it to rice, potatoes etc

Replace minoxidil with caffeine/methylene blue topical

Read the site longecity for info on methylene blue
It mimics lllt

caffeine/methylene blue topical; do you have information on where to get these and how to use this?

Instead of the methylene blue you could just get a LLLT helmet since it does the same thing and for the caffeine topical he just uses regular coffee and dilutes it with water (I forgot what the ratio was), you could get a custom made topical by these guys https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheGodsNectar?ref=l2-shopheader-name , you could tell them that you only want coffee in your thing

Maverick70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:51 am

What could be the solution if the hair loss is mainly a fungal problem ?

Maverick70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:50 am

Although I am pretty happy with the progress made so far I would like to accelerate the results. So I bought the the DVD by Tom Hagerty and I will be using it as instructed. Here is the website if anyone decides to buy it (I have heard good things so i thought I might as well incorporate this to my regimen). http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my-approach-2/

Maverick70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top