Re: scalp manual lymph drainage

Post  Hairbeback on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 am

Any good videos on how to do this?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:28 pm

I think the way to do it is to relax the galea muscle and perform lymphatic massage (or just eat clean, for me almost impossible).

IMO When your galea muscle is tight you can perform as much drainage as you want it will not help. By doing the circular movements on my scalp, I think I was relaxing it.

For the lymphatic massage I have no video but I am sure you can find a video on youtube, just type facial lymphatic massage.

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solution

Post  tooyoungforthis on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:27 am

Wanna move lymph?  Ok. go to the local fruit suppliers and buy yourself 2-3 ripe melons or watermelons.

Eat only those melons during one day whilst you do DT.

The astringent properties of the RIPE melons move lymph better than anything, better than rebounding better than dry brushing etc. if you are losing your hair. you will start to feel weird sensations in your ears( muffling of sound/muted ears temporarily ( 1-2 seconds) this is lymph fluid moving from your head area. where it is blocked. causing inflammation down through your neck. lymphatic fluid movement is characterized by a sharp pain. depending on the amount of fluid and how aggressively you suddenly start moving it. it can be a more pronounced sharp pain or barely any pain at all.

I assure each and everyone of you fruitarianism will cure your hair loss and any other issue in the human body because everything is caused by inflammation.. aka acidosis.

I'm already in talks with other forum members through Skype who have actually mustered the balls to break away from society and explore yourself. you owe it to your body. to your existence to pursue the truth . drugs and supplements can  only mask issues.

RIpe fruit is the most sophisticated perfectly designed food in it's raw state for this planets currently most sophisticated species ( humans). observe how animals fast and every living thing fasts daily to keep healthy and when in life or death situations they fast exclusively and dont eat a grain of dust.

If anyone blasts me again for writing a paragraph about fruit AGAIN. just know im providing the optimal solution by nature to move stagnant lymph. do a mono fruit diet for  week of one of the most astringent types of fruit  AKA ( MELONS or BERRIES).

Everyone will find what the are looking for if you substitute "intelectualism" AKA . clinical studies which are always flawed,science, doctors and other alopathic professionals which only care about your money etc.c.

for intuition. AKA instinct,( like all animals have .. you know. they eat with the seasons, they have sex at specific times of the years you know... they are just respectful of natures cycles and thrive because of it. whislt humans eat an "omnivorous diet". which we are not suited too. it just keeps the whole moneyball of industries rolling to promote drinking milk, eating meat, eating pasta, grains, bread, alcohol etccc..

and just because I love you all and you all deserve to find the truth RO-BERT MOR-RSE on bloody youtube.. free info. free cures, and the world will be a beter place.

www.rawfigs.com

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:44 am

tooyoungforthis,

are you saying you've stopped your hairloss? Are you regrowing hair? Please share you story.

I think a big concern of a fruit diet is becoming severely underweight. Also I hear fasting can put one's body in stress mode which can make hairloss worse

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:36 am

I am very much intrigued by all this. Wondering who has kept up with regular lymphatic drainage and how this has affected their hair health and growth if any.

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Does anyone get the dreaded scalp itch when hydrated? Does your itch happen at certain points of the day?

Jimbosteve88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:41 am

Guys this sounds ridiculous but I haven't had any itch since last week after consciously making sure I'm getting enough water down me so I'm hydrated. I feel great, in fact I feel like my scalp isn't tighten tightening up as much. This is probably all in my head, but can someone else try and see how they respond.

Jimbosteve88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top