Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  sizzlinghairs on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:37 am

Sage 1 wrote:I think it makes sense now regarding hair loss.
Hair loss is not simplistic anymore that we can actually gain from our natural sources because it became a future cure now, and not a treatment.

We want proof what the actual vitamin, mineral intake is needed for hair regrowth and therefore itīs either supplements or drugs otherwise we canīt understand it.
For me thatīs the beauty of nature, because we canīt fool our bodies thinking otherwise.

Thatīs why nature and our bodies always strikes back at us, because we canīt fool it.  

Sage, do you find you're getting this kind of regrowth on your protocol?

Also, please check your PMs, thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MikeGore on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:10 am

The results here look extraordinary. But what are the exact products we need to buy, since mostly ingredients are being listed and not the product itself, which makes it difficult what we should actually purchase. For instance a google search for Setipiprant and PGE2 yields in little results that make no sense for those considering to purchase this online.

MikeGore

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Biffy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:20 am

MikeGore wrote:The results here look extraordinary. But what are the exact products we need to buy, since mostly ingredients are being listed and not the product itself, which makes it difficult what we should actually purchase. For instance a google search for Setipiprant and PGE2 yields in little results that make no sense for those considering to purchase this online.

You can look that up on Swiss answer page. Right now it is really not that hard to get these substances actually,
please contact me for more info.

Biffy

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Xenon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:44 am

I'll probably get flamed to high hell for this, but I just hope his microneedling wounds are not actually the aftermath of a hair transplant. It usually takes around 8 - 12 weeks for the transplanted hairs to grow through, so it is possible that he has had a transplant (as he planned upon).

Like this:





Yet, what he mentions about CD34+ 200, as well as PGD2 inhibition does make a lot of sense. I'm also of the opinion that the follicle is merely in a resting phase, and with the aforementioned factors dealt with, then matrix cells should proliferate.

...just saying, though, it would be a good idea to question everything.
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  australian on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Good point Xenon, but don't hair transplant scars take ages to fade? This guy's redness was completely gone in just over two weeks.
avatar
australian

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Xenon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:33 pm

australian wrote:Good point Xenon, but don't hair transplant scars take ages to fade? This guy's redness was completely gone in just over two weeks.

Well, we only have his word for that. It is possible that he's bullshitting and using the micro-needling wounds as a cover for transplant wounds. But then he might be telling the truth.
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  sizzlinghairs on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:53 pm

cool stuff, nice regrowth. But am a little confused..

Is there a link to where a condensed version of his protocol is layed out?

So far this is my understanding:

1) wound once a week and apply lithium chloride after
2) topical castor oil daily, along with some internal?
3) use of a ptgds inhibitor daily, seti or d-cloprostenol?

Is that it? Anyways, looking for where he gives a simple outline.. Is there a link?

sizzlinghairs

Posts : 772
Join date : 2011-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  SonofOdin on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Careful you guys. There is money to be made in Setipiprant and we don't know how trustworthy these dealers are. I'm a skeptic until I see more success stories... but if this is a ruse it's at least more subtle than the ones I've been seeing lately.
avatar
SonofOdin

Posts : 444
Join date : 2013-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  magic_gro on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:05 pm

SonofOdin wrote:Careful you guys. There is money to be made in Setipiprant and we don't know how trustworthy these dealers are. I'm a skeptic until I see more success stories... but if this is a ruse it's at least more subtle than the ones I've been seeing lately.

I highly doubt Swiss would make money out of any of this. For a starter, he's not the person handling all of the group buys. And he works as a software engineer in Switzerland. The only place where a software engineer can possibly make more money than in Silicon Valley, if he works for the right employer. I think he's a very curious and analytical guy that luckily for us has devoted his curiosity towards hair loss thematics.

As per the transplant theory, that's just ridiculous. And the needling to cover up the redness even more ridiculous. Just think about it.
avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  bov51 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:47 pm

magic_gro wrote:
SonofOdin wrote:Careful you guys. There is money to be made in Setipiprant and we don't know how trustworthy these dealers are. I'm a skeptic until I see more success stories... but if this is a ruse it's at least more subtle than the ones I've been seeing lately.

I highly doubt Swiss would make money out of any of this. For a starter, he's not the person handling all of the group buys. And he works as a software engineer in Switzerland. The only place where a software engineer can possibly make more money than in Silicon Valley, if he works for the right employer. I think he's a very curious and analytical guy that luckily for us has devoted his curiosity towards hair loss thematics.

As per the transplant theory, that's just ridiculous. And the needling to cover up the redness even more ridiculous. Just think about it.

Hes pretty legit, pretty sure hes a long time poster at hairlosshelp, unless im trippen.

As for as the protocol, I'm confuse as shit but the results are amazing!

bov51

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  bayman on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Xenon wrote:I'll probably get flamed to high hell for this, but I just hope his microneedling wounds are not actually the aftermath of a hair transplant. It usually takes around 8 - 12 weeks for the transplanted hairs to grow through, so it is possible that he has had a transplant (as he planned upon).

Like this:





Yet, what he mentions about CD34+ 200, as well as PGD2 inhibition does make a lot of sense. I'm also of the opinion that the follicle is merely in a resting phase, and with the aforementioned factors dealt with, then matrix cells should proliferate.

...just saying, though, it would be a good idea to question everything.

I've had 2 hair transplant surgeries, spent years looking at transplanted pics w/ my ocd tendencies and am 99% certain his wounds and growth is NOT from a transplant. Unless it's a state of the art HT technique i've never seen before in browsing through multiple hair restoration forums and through first hand experience, the growth on his temples are way too natural and transplanted hair growth does not look like that. Also you can see the tiny red dots which means the wounds are fresh. If it was from HT punch, the size would be larger and after about a week it does not look like that anymore.

bayman

Posts : 31
Join date : 2015-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Xenon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:53 pm

As per the transplant theory, that's just ridiculous. And the needling to cover up the redness even more ridiculous. Just think about it.

Ridiculous for questioning if he had a transplant? He mentioned that he planned on having a transplant, and I couldn't help but wonder if his wounding could have been from a transplant. Excuse my slight skepticism here, but questioning things is not ridiculous, this is the internet after all, so it's more ridiculous to just accept things on say so than to bring them into question.

And BTW I did also say that his information appears to be spot on, and if he has regrown his hair, then my hat's off to him 100%. This would prove that the scarring fibrosis theory is a non-factor (as I fathomed anyway). it would also prove that only matrix cells need to be renewed via increased CD34+ / 200 progenitors.



Last edited by Xenon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Biffy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:57 pm

sanderson wrote:
BAD NEWS.. Sulfasalazine.. his main choice of drug.. is apparently toxic to sperm:

Earlier observations on infertility related to sulphasalazine treatment were extended and semen samples obtained from 28 patients with inflammatory bowel disease on treatment with sulphasalazine at 2-4 g per day. These studies confirmed the preliminary report and suggest that prolonged treatment with sulphasalazine may universally depress semen quality and cause reversible infertility.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6114897

Actually these sides are temporarily and they occur when you use more than 3g. Swiss used 1g a day so chances of sides are slim.

Biffy

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Xenon on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:37 pm

I've had 2 hair transplant surgeries, spent years looking at transplanted pics w/ my ocd tendencies and am 99% certain his wounds and growth is NOT from a transplant. Unless it's a state of the art HT technique i've never seen before in browsing through multiple hair restoration forums and through first hand experience, the growth on his temples are way too natural and transplanted hair growth does not look like that. Also you can see the tiny red dots which means the wounds are fresh. If it was from HT punch, the size would be larger and after about a week it does not look like that anymore.

Sounds fair enough. Having had transplants you obviously know what the wounds look like, and bogv seems to know a lot about this guy. Cheers for clearing this up for me.
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Hole on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Full "ghetto procedure" vs. "the perfect approach" as Swiss claimed it. Highlighted in black what is available now:

1.Suppress PGD2: 1g of Sulfasalazine per day /OR/ Setipetipiprant (Seti).

Seti is in clinical research for hairloss by Cotsarelis/Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, meaning we don't know yet which quantity is ideal. What is known is that it has almost none side effects (mostly dry mouth).

Warning! I've read in spanish forums people is going crazy and taking more than 1g of Sulfasalazine per day. Then people wonders why they have sides and get sick...

2. Increase PGE2: Castor oil + DMSO (70%+30%) topical daily, optionally 1ml Castor Oil orally daily, optionally Minoxidil/Miconazole topical daily to also increase PGE1 (should be used several hours apart from Castor Oil) /OR/ find PGE2 powder to apply topically (not available or super expensive).

3. Stimulate CD34 and CD200: Stemoxydine 5% topically daily, optinally Valproic Acid (VPA) daily.

4. Wounding: Dermaroller 1.5mm or Derma Stamp + Immediately after lithium chloride (LiCl, just a small dose with a cotton). You do the wounding 1 a week.

Swiss is just basically followings the patents by Costsarelis and Garza. In a simple way and by all the research they have done it is quite apparent mpb is an allergic reaction that translates into chronic inflammation and lack of oxigen in the scalp. Would be interesting to find out what triggers (may not be a unique trigger for everyone) the allergic reaction in the first place.

I don't think it is a coincidence Kythera has purchased the rights to explore Seti as a PGD2 suppressor (point 1) and that Follica has somehow resurfaced again (wounding technique, points 2,3,4). Costsarelis is behind both products.


Last edited by Hole on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:31 am; edited 4 times in total

Hole

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Biffy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:51 pm

You have mistakes in your sum of Swiss procedures:

He uses 1g not 1mg of Sulfasalazine!
He uses Derminator not Dermapen, also as alternative to Derminator recommends Derma stamp instead of Dermaroller.

Biffy

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Hole on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Biffy wrote:You have mistakes in your sum of Swiss procedures:

He uses 1g not 1mg of Sulfasalazine!
He uses Derminator not Dermapen, also as alternative to Derminator recommends Derma stamp instead of Dermaroller.

I've edited the Sulfasalazine quantity, was a typo mistake sorry.

The Derminator is just a brand (an electric derma stamp). I know he recommends Derma Stamp vs. Dermaroller about tearing the skin, but here studies are contradictories. The studies saying derma stamp are better have apparently been paid by these brands, and the other way around. There are no objective studies about this.

Hole

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Biffy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Hole wrote:
Biffy wrote:You have mistakes in your sum of Swiss procedures:

He uses 1g not 1mg of Sulfasalazine!
He uses Derminator not Dermapen, also as alternative to Derminator recommends Derma stamp instead of Dermaroller.

I've edited the Sulfasalazine quantity, was a typo mistake sorry.

The Derminator is just a brand (an electric derma stamp). I know he recommends Derma Stamp vs. Dermaroller about tearing the skin, but here studies are contradictories. The studies saying derma stamp are better have apparently been paid by these brands, and the other way around. There are no objective studies about this.

Yes, but Derminator is superior to other brands.

Biffy

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Changexpert on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:21 am

Biffy wrote:Yes, but Derminator is superior to other brands.
According to Owndoc, this is because dermapen creates microtears while their product, derminator, does not.
avatar
Changexpert

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  sanderson on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:44 am

Hole wrote:Full "ghetto procedure" vs. "the perfect approach" as Swiss claimed it. Highlighted in black what is available now:

1.Suppress PGD2: 1g of Sulfasalazine per day /OR/ Setipetipiprant (Seti).

Seti is in clinical research for hairloss by Cotsarelis/Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, meaning we don't know yet which quantity is ideal. What is known is that it has almost none side effects (mostly dry mouth).

Warning! I've read in spanish forums people is going crazy and taking more than 1g of Sulfasalazine per day. Then people wonders why they have sides and get sick...

2. Increase PGE2: Castor oil + DMSO topical daily, optionally 1ml Castor Oil orally daily, optionally Minoxidil/Miconazole topical daily to also increase PGE1 (should be used several hours apart from Castor Oil) /OR/ find PGE2 powder to apply topically (not available or super expensive).

3. Stimulate CD34 and CD200: Stemoxydine 5% topically daily, optinally Valproic Acid (VPA) daily.

4. Wounding: Dermaroller 1.5mm or Derma Stamp + Immediately after lithium chloride (LiCl, just a small dose with a cotton). You do the wounding 1 a week.

Swiss is just basically followings the patents by Costsarelis and Garza. In a simple way and by all the research they have done it is quite apparent mpb is an allergic reaction that translates into chronic inflammation and lack of oxigen in the scalp. Would be interesting to find out what triggers (may not be a unique trigger for everyone) the allergic reaction in the first place.

I don't think it is a coincidence Kythera has purchased the rights to explore Seti as a PGD2 suppressor (point 1) and that Follica has somehow resurfaced again (wounding technique, points 2,3,4). Costsarelis is behind both products.

Nice info. Is this company looking to solve hairloss since u say they have patents on it?
avatar
sanderson

Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Changexpert on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:00 am

Has anybody experienced increased shedding from dermarolling or dermastamping? How about from applying topicals like castor oil? Many topicals I have tried like hemp seed oil, argan oil, rosehip oil, jojoba oil, and aloe vera increase shedding and makes hair look thinner. Is this similar shedding we go through from applying minoxidil initially? Shedding is always confusing.
avatar
Changexpert

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Xenon on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:13 am

What I found interesting... increased B3 or niacin is known to cause elevated PGD2 expression; PGD2 is involved in the flushing response after B3 absorption, i.e., warmth, redness, itching and prickly sensation. Does this not describe an inflammatory response? Therefore this may partially explain why follicles with increased PGD2 receptors experience increased inflammation. The baldness gene, therefore, may be responsible for upregulating PGD2 receptors in scalp follicles.

While browsing the net, I also come across this immortalhair post from 2012 in regards to coffee, Niaicin and PGD2: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t7525-coffee-niacin-and-pgd2-hair-loss
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Changexpert on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 am

Xenon wrote:What I found interesting... increased B3 or niacin is known to cause elevated PGD2 expression; PGD2 is involved in the flushing response after B3 absorption, i.e., warmth, redness, itching and prickly sensation. Does this not describe an inflammatory response? Therefore this may partially explain why follicles with increased PGD2 receptors experience increased inflammation. The baldness gene, therefore, may be responsible for upregulating PGD2 receptors in scalp follicles.

While browsing the net, I also come across this immortalhair post from 2012 in regards to coffee, Niaicin and PGD2: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t7525-coffee-niacin-and-pgd2-hair-loss

Scientists have shown that PGD2 level in the scalp is elevated for balding men. PGD2 downregulates hair growth, which impedes nutrient flow to the scalp and hair shafts. There are two receptors that release PGD2 reaction, PD1 and PD2. PD2 receptor is the one responsible for downregulation of hair growth. Fortunately, when niacin causes flush via PGD2 reaction, only PD1 receptor is involved, the one not related to hair loss. As a result, the kind of stinging sensation in the scalp I get from niacin flush is totally different from itching sensation that histamine provides.

Whenever I consume high histamine food like fermented food, my scalp would itch so much in an effort to break down histamine. This never occurs with niacin flush. Also, this concept applies to the entire body, not just the scalp. My body has not broken out with rashes everywhere from niacin. In fact, I have not been scratching my legs during my sleep since I took niacin.

Soruces
http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/4/126/126ra34
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/
avatar
Changexpert

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Xenon on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:25 am

Changexpert wrote:
Xenon wrote:What I found interesting... increased B3 or niacin is known to cause elevated PGD2 expression; PGD2 is involved in the flushing response after B3 absorption, i.e., warmth, redness, itching and prickly sensation. Does this not describe an inflammatory response? Therefore this may partially explain why follicles with increased PGD2 receptors experience increased inflammation. The baldness gene, therefore, may be responsible for upregulating PGD2 receptors in scalp follicles.

While browsing the net, I also come across this immortalhair post from 2012 in regards to coffee, Niaicin and PGD2: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t7525-coffee-niacin-and-pgd2-hair-loss

Scientists have shown that PGD2 level in the scalp is elevated for balding men. PGD2 downregulates hair growth, which impedes nutrient flow to the scalp and hair shafts. There are two receptors that release PGD2 reaction, PD1 and PD2. PD2 receptor is the one responsible for downregulation of hair growth. Fortunately, when niacin causes flush via PGD2 reaction, only PD1 receptor is involved, the one not related to hair loss. As a result, the kind of stinging sensation in the scalp I get from niacin flush is totally different from itching sensation that histamine provides.

Whenever I consume high histamine food like fermented food, my scalp would itch so much in an effort to break down histamine. This never occurs with niacin flush. Also, this concept applies to the entire body, not just the scalp. My body has not broken out with rashes everywhere from niacin. In fact, I have not been scratching my legs during my sleep since I took niacin.

Soruces
http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/4/126/126ra34
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3319975/

Just curious, where in the scalp did you experience stinging after taking niacin? Was it in the bald prone areas or all over?
avatar
Xenon

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2012-05-03
Location : Alpha Draconis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Changexpert on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:27 am

Xenon wrote:Just curious, where in the scalp did you experience stinging after taking niacin? Was it in the bald prone areas or all over?
Never said such thing in my post. Please read the response carefully.
avatar
Changexpert

Posts : 199
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum