Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  AgapeBerry on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:09 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:Shouldn't the folks that want to try this method be getting a list of places where they can get the products from the protocols?

Sure, but not from Swiss cuz then he can be accused of selling something. I can point you to where I've bought any particular thing from the ghetto protocol, but most of that is relatively easy to find and isn't always available from the same place (running out of stock, getting shut down, eBay auctions, etc).

To those who are struggling with the pain of dermaneedling, I am too. Considered getting a Dermanator, as its touted to be less painful (makes sense, I had someone else try needling me and they were leaving it in way longer than I had been doing and it was plenty more painful) but wanna stick with the stamp for a while longer since I can make one stamp last about 4 sessions and one $4 Dermanator cartridge, according to Swiss and my calculation, would only last me 1 session (thinning all over frontal area and crown). In addition to the initial $180 investment.

So anyway I've only been able to needle while being inebriated, at leas to some extent, but it's still real painful. I read that putting ice on the areas you're going to needle prior to needling will numb it a bit, but wonder if it will make it tolerable. Even after 6-8 beers it's still not fun and causes me to take breaks and make faces and hold my breath and yada yada. So just wondering if anyone had any other strategies (how effective are creams?). I do have some Vicodin I suppose I could use, which isn't a big deal if I do it right before I go to bed..

Oh and good news, since starting the ghetto protocol my shedding seems down, no scalp inflammation, no scalp sebum nor oil on my face/amywhere else. Definitely recommend 1.5mm dermaneedling (not rolling) to add to everyone's regimen, even if you don't do the rest of the prostaglandin protocol. I expect this to at least stop my hairloss, if not regrow, but we shall see.

AgapeBerry

Posts : 103
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  australian on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Swiss said it took him 3-4 months to start seeing any results, and he must have now been on the regime for almost a year. Keep going toolsmakingtools!
avatar
australian

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  AgapeBerry on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:23 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:Shouldn't the folks that want to try this method be getting a list of places where they can get the products from the protocols?

Hey MovieJunkie I'm just gonna post this here so more people can see it. None of these links, with the possible exception of VaughterWellness, are the only place you can get these things, these are just the places I've used. Vaughter just has higher quality dermaneedling products from everything else I've looked at, but the important thing is to make 1.5mm vertically applied wounds all over the area. Another thing, with stuff like lithium chloride and dmso, if you're having trouble finding these things (dmso should be extremely easy) then it's unlikely you're aware of the safety precautions to take with them, so I'd recommend digging through Swiss's ask.fm and researching this on your own before going that route.

Dermastamp
- http://shop.owndoc.com/product-info.php?dermastamp15-pid211.html

Cold-Pressed Hexane-Free Organic Castor Oil - http://www.iherb.com/Heritage-Products-Organic-Castor-Oil-16-fl-oz-480-ml/22831

Salazopyrin-EN 500mg - https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-16-salazopyrin-en-500mg-sulphasalazine.aspx

Miconazole - amazon

VPA - inhousepharmacy (these are in pill form and thus the VPA must be extracted from them, I don't use this)

UVB Lamp - Swiss got his off eBay, I live in a sunny place so I just get a natural sunburn

Stemoxydine - this is in a number of products that you can search through on Amazon, or check Google Shopping for the lowest price, I think eBay has the cheapest

I definitely recommend reading through all of swisstemples.com and https://m.ask.fm/swisstemples before buying anything and definitely before using any of it. He recently mentioned that castor oil may require a carrier as absorption is so poor.


AgapeBerry

Posts : 103
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:51 am

toolsmakingtools wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:Shouldn't the folks that want to try this method be getting a list of places where they can get the products from the protocols?

Hey MovieJunkie I'm just gonna post this here so more people can see it. None of these links, with the possible exception of VaughterWellness, are the only place you can get these things, these are just the places I've used. Vaughter just has higher quality dermaneedling products from everything else I've looked at, but the important thing is to make 1.5mm vertically applied wounds all over the area. Another thing, with stuff like lithium chloride and dmso, if you're having trouble finding these things (dmso should be extremely easy) then it's unlikely you're aware of the safety precautions to take with them, so I'd recommend digging through Swiss's ask.fm and researching this on your own before going that route.

Dermastamp
- http://shop.owndoc.com/product-info.php?dermastamp15-pid211.html

Cold-Pressed Hexane-Free Organic Castor Oil - http://www.iherb.com/Heritage-Products-Organic-Castor-Oil-16-fl-oz-480-ml/22831

Salazopyrin-EN 500mg - https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-16-salazopyrin-en-500mg-sulphasalazine.aspx

Miconazole - amazon

VPA - inhousepharmacy (these are in pill form and thus the VPA must be extracted from them, I don't use this)

UVB Lamp - Swiss got his off eBay, I live in a sunny place so I just get a natural sunburn

Stemoxydine - this is in a number of products that you can search through on Amazon, or check Google Shopping for the lowest price, I think eBay has the cheapest

I definitely recommend reading through all of swisstemples.com and https://m.ask.fm/swisstemples before buying anything and definitely before using any of it. He recently mentioned that castor oil may require a carrier as absorption is so poor.


Thanks so much bro, I'm gunna start by getting the high importance items for now. I'll get the other items soon.

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:17 am

toolsmakingtools wrote:

Oh and good news, since starting the ghetto protocol my shedding seems down, no scalp inflammation, no scalp sebum nor oil on my face/amywhere else. Definitely recommend 1.5mm dermaneedling (not rolling) to add to everyone's regimen, even if you don't do the rest of the prostaglandin protocol. I expect this to at least stop my hairloss, if not regrow, but we shall see.

Good that your having some success, I would love not to have scalp inflammation, it's ruining my existence.

Just to help, could you summarize exactly what you're doing? In terms of what's topical and what's internal?

Thanks v. much.

ElmoSuper8

Posts : 362
Join date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Growdamnit on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:16 am

What else do we have to get besides the derma pen?

Growdamnit

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Biffy on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:09 am

Growdamnit wrote:What else do we have to get besides the derma pen?

Jesus are you blind - look up maybe? Its been posted a few times already.

Biffy

Posts : 283
Join date : 2013-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

As for the pain of derma needling I have a lot of experience with needling and remember that as the scalp gets healthier with treatments the pain becomes less. I would do freehand syringe style and tried not to bleed, but pushed deep enough to bleed plenty of times. I was one of the first guys really promoting the deep penetration without bleeding method.
My best recommendation is to take even a week or two to do some strong pressing massage on the scalp first. For me the early scalp massage post soreness was pretty much identical to needling. The massage over a few weeks strengthens, improves elasticity , and allows the blood flow deep into the tissues to make the skin healthier. After a 3 weeks of massage my soreness went away in 90% of the areas. Now I enjoy a 2 handed maybe 20 + pounds of pressure. This week I am traveling so use my ball rollon bottle plastic round cover to press. Dont rub the scalp, just press and make circles on the skull. I guess most people have seen my regrowth on the detumescence really works thread starting on page 4.
When you return to needling I would assume it will be much less painful.

cdto2012

Posts : 599
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Growdamnit on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 am

Biffy wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:What else do we have to get besides the derma pen?

Jesus are you blind - look up maybe? Its been posted a few times already.
Well, certainly not blind, but I'm not a very bright man. I have read this thread but don't understand what any of the stuff is that is brought up in conversation. I have a dermapen, but that's all I know.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Biffy on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:26 am

Growdamnit wrote:
Biffy wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:What else do we have to get besides the derma pen?

Jesus are you blind - look up maybe? Its been posted a few times already.
Well, certainly not blind, but I'm not a very bright man. I have read this thread but don't understand what any of the stuff is that is brought up in conversation. I have a dermapen, but that's all I know.

This should help you out: http://swisstemples.com/what-to-buy-and-use/

Biffy

Posts : 283
Join date : 2013-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  VikingJL on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Does anyone know where to get a UVB lamp? The only lamps I can find are $150+, but the list says the price for a UVB lamp is low...

VikingJL

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  AgapeBerry on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:40 pm

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
toolsmakingtools wrote:

Oh and good news, since starting the ghetto protocol my shedding seems down, no scalp inflammation, no scalp sebum nor oil on my face/amywhere else. Definitely recommend 1.5mm dermaneedling (not rolling) to add to everyone's regimen, even if you don't do the rest of the prostaglandin protocol. I expect this to at least stop my hairloss, if not regrow, but we shall see.

Good that your having some success, I would love not to have scalp inflammation, it's ruining my existence.  

Just to help, could you summarize exactly what you're doing?  In terms of what's topical and what's internal?

Thanks v. much.

I shouldn't have said 0 inflammation, it's hardly noticeable anymore but the top of my scalp is still slightly pink sometimes, but often it's the same color as the side of my head. I started buzzing it a little over a month ago which has made it easier to evaluate and apply stuff to. Highly recommended, especially if you were like I was and super stressed about my scalp showing with long hair, no one even knows I'm diffusing with the buzz. Also I really can't judge about my shedding going down, as I'm probably a better judge with longer hair - harder to notice when little hairs fall, but it does seem to have thickened up a bit since I started the protocol, however this might just be the shafts thickening.

I'm doing the ghetto protocol outlined on swisstemples.com minus the medium importance items, and minus valporic, but plus sulfa, hah. I'm also lasering, so... apologies to those wanting something more controlled, but I want more hair, so.. I'll post a detailed log of what I've been doing another time, whether or not I have success or not. I wish more people would post their regimens when they fail, that's almost as important to know as the successes.

It's a good time to be balding, I think. All these promising treatments shown at the world hair congress, swiss's temple success, the leaps and bounds that bioengineering is making. Real hope is getting near for a lot of us, though many treatments will take a while to get on the market, you can educate yourself and start applying the knowledge that's there now. Even if this protocol doesn't work for me, I'm pretty excited with everything else on the horizon. This is A LOT of pain and suffering that's going to just disappear from most of the world (especially for women), won't that be amazing?

AgapeBerry

Posts : 103
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Does anyone have a brand of Castor Oil they recommend for internal use? It seems most Castor oils are only made for topical use. I'm hoping to get large quantities of ricinoleic acid in my system (Increase PGE2) by taking castor oil internally and taking another supplement (Leaning towards Tocosorb).

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  headcase on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:07 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:Does anyone have a brand of Castor Oil they recommend for internal use? It seems most Castor oils are only made for topical use. I'm hoping to get large quantities of ricinoleic acid in my system (Increase PGE2) by taking castor oil internally and taking another supplement (Leaning towards Tocosorb).

I'm using this stuff:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013YYNDM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

headcase

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:48 am

headcase wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:Does anyone have a brand of Castor Oil they recommend for internal use? It seems most Castor oils are only made for topical use. I'm hoping to get large quantities of ricinoleic acid in my system (Increase PGE2) by taking castor oil internally and taking another supplement (Leaning towards Tocosorb).

I'm using this stuff:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013YYNDM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Thanks for the link. How do you use it? Swiss' protocol says to take 1-2ml gram per day, I think that would be less than a tablespoon, no?

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  headcase on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:03 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Thanks for the link. How do you use it? Swiss' protocol says to take 1-2ml gram per day, I think that would be less than a tablespoon, no?

1ml would be about one eye dropper full.  If you use minox just look at the dropper included.  1 tablespoon is the same as 14.8ml, so be careful. Smile

headcase

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:52 pm

headcase wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Thanks for the link. How do you use it? Swiss' protocol says to take 1-2ml gram per day, I think that would be less than a tablespoon, no?

1ml would be about one eye dropper full.  If you use minox just look at the dropper included.  1 tablespoon is the same as 14.8ml, so be careful. Smile

Thanks for clarifying that, headcase.

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:01 pm

Alright, I just got a bunch of things from ebay for Swiss' Ghetto protocol. I'm one of the guys who also believes in the bloodflow/tight galea theories so I'll continue my daily bristle brushing and DT methods. I also ordered the Teslabrush a few days ago so that should be coming in the mail soon (I'm really excited about this one, can't wait to try it out). I'm really hoping this sort of kitchen sink method I'm taking works, my hair loss still isn't noticeable yet but will be in a few months if I don't stop it now. Hopefully I get lucky. The one item I'm hesitant to get is the Sulfasalazine from Swiss' protocol. I read it causes "temporary infertility" in men so that worries me a bit. And one of the side effects is hair loss, go figure.

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MikeGore on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:05 pm

How is a Teslabrush different from a violet ray machine?

MikeGore

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:41 pm

MikeGore wrote:How is a Teslabrush different from a violet ray machine?

Well, from my understanding a Teslabrush is a "TENS" device, so in theory it would work by using electrical stimulation to awaken dormant follicles and strengthen existing hair. Fingers crossed on this one.

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MikeGore on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:37 am

I am currently using the derminator. One question I have about needling in general is, what if the needle happens to going inside an existing follicle? Is it possible to damage the region and make matters worse? I have thinning in the crown area, and I am needling this area as well. Obviously since it is not slick bald there, it is very likely that I am needling hair shaft exit points, or hair healthy hair follicles as well. Should I not needle the thinning area?

MikeGore

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:51 am

This is my regimen as of 12/8/2015
10 Minutes Bristle Brushing (Blood Flow)
5 Minutes hanging from edge of bed (Blood Flow)
15 Minutes using Teslabrush (Electric stimulation to awaken dormant follicles)
1.5mm Dermaroller once a week with Vitamin E oil applied topically after (Wounding/Vitamin E oil lowers PGD2(?))
Castor oil orally (Increases PGE2 internally)
Castor oil on scalp (Increase PGE2 externally)
Coconut Oil 3000mg Capsules once a day (Decrease PGD2?)
Tocosorb capsules twice a day (Contains polyoxyl ricinoleic acid which increases PGE2)
*Pending - Sulfasalizine (Still not sure of this one as I'm weary of the side effects, however, this seems to be a key item on Swiss' ghetto protocol.)

As you guys can see I'm taking a few of Swiss' ideas and trying to mix them with the things I believe in. Any critiques or suggestions?

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Elessar on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:21 pm

MikeGore wrote:I am currently using the derminator. One question I have about needling in general is, what if the needle happens to going inside an existing follicle? Is it possible to damage the region and make matters worse? I have thinning in the crown area, and I am needling this area as well. Obviously since it is not slick bald there, it is very likely that I am needling hair shaft exit points, or hair healthy hair follicles as well. Should I not needle the thinning area?
not sure if serious or not

Thats the whole point man. To use it on your thinning areas, stimulate growth

Elessar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:41 am

About the tesla brush, I have a lot of experience working with similar devices and a decent electrical background. I was surprised to see that they went with a electro magnetic field (EMF) generator instead of electrodes. They act like this is a good thing, but in my opinion this strong of a field next to the brain is not ideal at all.
To get an idea of what is being discussed, not using electrodes is like trying to do a massage with beating a drum 6 inches away from the skin. The level of noise needs to be massive to do what a hand or electrode can do with a fraction of the energy. Of course the EMF is not limited to the surface, it is invading your brain and hormonal glands also.
Sorry I did not take a look at the product previously, but if you have a chance to get a trial refund or something, the things I write for concerns are pretty fundamental.
I have worked with EMF, plasma waves, harmonic resonance, and electrodes. To use them safely takes some very careful tuning and square wave harmonic considerations. The easiest to control is surface electrodes if you were going to choose a tool. The 118 hertz operating range is low enough to disturb the brain and other bio functions.
As you know I am generally a supporter of electro therapies, and wish I had more positive things to say about this one. The web link for others with opinions.

http://www.newhairnewme.com/products/teslabrush-specification/

cdto2012

Posts : 599
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:48 pm

cdto2012 wrote:About the tesla brush,  I have a lot of experience working with similar devices and a decent electrical background.  I was surprised  to see that they went with a electro magnetic field (EMF) generator instead of electrodes.  They act like this is a good thing, but in my opinion this strong of a field next to the brain is not ideal at all.
  To get an idea of what is being discussed, not using electrodes is like trying to do a massage with beating a drum 6 inches away from the skin. The level of noise needs to be massive to do what a hand or electrode can do with a fraction of the energy. Of course the EMF is not  limited to the surface, it is invading your brain and hormonal glands also.
  Sorry I did not take a look at the product previously,  but if you have a chance to get a trial refund or something, the things I write for concerns are pretty fundamental.
  I have worked with EMF, plasma waves, harmonic resonance, and electrodes. To use them safely takes some very careful tuning and square wave harmonic considerations. The easiest to control is surface electrodes if you were going to choose a tool. The 118 hertz operating range is low enough to disturb the brain and other bio functions.
  As you know I am generally a supporter of electro therapies, and wish I had more positive things to say about this one. The web link for others with opinions.

http://www.newhairnewme.com/products/teslabrush-specification/

I've been using the product for a few days and I like it. As for right now I have no plans on returning it. Thanks for your concern though.

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum