Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Changexpert wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:from personal experience, and we wrote about on the forum ages ago,

niacin doesn't dissolve in liquid
niacinamide does though
Are you SURE about that? Aren't B vitamins water soluble?

I know, that's why I was so confused.

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:12 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
Changexpert wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:from personal experience, and we wrote about on the forum ages ago,

niacin doesn't dissolve in liquid
niacinamide does though
Are you SURE about that? Aren't B vitamins water soluble?

I know, that's why I was so confused.

From what I remember, you had problem with dissolving niacinamide in water but the reason why because the niacinamide u have wasn't pure. Same goes for niacin, I'm guessing.

bov51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Hole wrote:Full "ghetto procedure" vs. "the perfect approach" as Swiss claimed it. Highlighted in black what is available now:

1.Suppress PGD2: 1g of Sulfasalazine per day /OR/ Setipetipiprant (Seti).

Seti is in clinical research for hairloss by Cotsarelis/Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, meaning we don't know yet which quantity is ideal. What is known is that it has almost none side effects (mostly dry mouth).

Warning! I've read in spanish forums people is going crazy and taking more than 1g of Sulfasalazine per day. Then people wonders why they have sides and get sick...

2. Increase PGE2: Castor oil + DMSO (70%+30%) topical daily, optionally 1ml Castor Oil orally daily, optionally Minoxidil/Miconazole topical daily to also increase PGE1 (should be used several hours apart from Castor Oil) /OR/ find PGE2 powder to apply topically (not available or super expensive).

3. Stimulate CD34 and CD200: Stemoxydine 5% topically daily, optinally Valproic Acid (VPA) daily.

4. Wounding: Dermaroller 1.5mm or Derma Stamp + Immediately after lithium chloride (LiCl, just a small dose with a cotton). You do the wounding 1 a week.

Swiss is just basically followings the patents by Costsarelis and Garza. In a simple way and by all the research they have done it is quite apparent mpb is an allergic reaction that translates into chronic inflammation and lack of oxigen in the scalp. Would be interesting to find out what triggers (may not be a unique trigger for everyone) the allergic reaction in the first place.

I don't think it is a coincidence Kythera has purchased the rights to explore Seti as a PGD2 suppressor (point 1) and that Follica has somehow resurfaced again (wounding technique, points 2,3,4). Costsarelis is behind both products.

can you link to the spanish forums? do you see where anyone is taking seti at?

Anyone hvae logs of people taking seti? Link here!!!!! i'm trying to get my hands on some, i need to know where to buy at. someone PM me info if you know.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:12 pm

Hole wrote:Full "ghetto procedure" vs. "the perfect approach" as Swiss claimed it. Highlighted in black what is available now:

1.Suppress PGD2: 1g of Sulfasalazine per day /OR/ Setipetipiprant (Seti).

Seti is in clinical research for hairloss by Cotsarelis/Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, meaning we don't know yet which quantity is ideal. What is known is that it has almost none side effects (mostly dry mouth).

Warning! I've read in spanish forums people is going crazy and taking more than 1g of Sulfasalazine per day. Then people wonders why they have sides and get sick...

2. Increase PGE2: Castor oil + DMSO (70%+30%) topical daily, optionally 1ml Castor Oil orally daily, optionally Minoxidil/Miconazole topical daily to also increase PGE1 (should be used several hours apart from Castor Oil) /OR/ find PGE2 powder to apply topically (not available or super expensive).

3. Stimulate CD34 and CD200: Stemoxydine 5% topically daily, optinally Valproic Acid (VPA) daily.

4. Wounding: Dermaroller 1.5mm or Derma Stamp + Immediately after lithium chloride (LiCl, just a small dose with a cotton). You do the wounding 1 a week.

Swiss is just basically followings the patents by Costsarelis and Garza. In a simple way and by all the research they have done it is quite apparent mpb is an allergic reaction that translates into chronic inflammation and lack of oxigen in the scalp. Would be interesting to find out what triggers (may not be a unique trigger for everyone) the allergic reaction in the first place.

I don't think it is a coincidence Kythera has purchased the rights to explore Seti as a PGD2 suppressor (point 1) and that Follica has somehow resurfaced again (wounding technique, points 2,3,4). Costsarelis is behind both products.

3. is to produce progenitor cells, so its either stemo/valproic acid/lithium chloride. He uses 2 just for the ultra combo punch, I guess

"Did you read all that stuff about balding scalps lacking progenitor cells? How does your regimen work if you are not really inserting progenitor cells into your scalp? (hairlosscure2020.com)‎  Hairlosscure2020

I actually wrote about it in "The prostaglandin protocol". Haven't finished that section though. You don't need exogenous progenitor cells you just need to use substances to trigger your own scalp to make them. Hypoxia is one, VPA is one, LiCL is one, there's a few different approaches we can use."

"Can you forward us to an article showing a relationship between cd34 and dermarolling? Honestly, dermarolling is tough. Not as tough as hairloss.
Wounding itself is releasing growth factors, it doesn't in itself upregulate cd34. However you can use lithium chloride together with wounding to drive up cd34. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19952356
An alternative would be using vpa daily (without wounding) or stemoxydine (=hypoxia which drives up cd34 too)."

bov51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Is it safe to put lab grade lithium chloride on your scalp? Lab grade LiCl is easily found on Amazon.
Changexpert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:09 am

Changexpert wrote:Is it safe to put lab grade lithium chloride on your scalp? Lab grade LiCl is easily found on Amazon.

These are questions and answers from Swisstemples ask.fm.

Q: you apply LiCL only after needling? which quantity, and the powder or dissolved in some liquid?
A: Yes only once a week after needling. 10-20mg. Powder.

Q: When you applied LiCL 20mg (2%?) on wounded scalp 1x/week to boost WNT/progenitor cells, was it slick bald only? I read that LiCL 5% can cause sheds on existing hair. What about Li Succinate? Which LiCL should buy on ebay? - The Science Co LiCL Red Flame Color Lab grade - LiCL reagent 99% Estonia
A: Yeah absolutely slick and shiney. Haven't had any sheds ever when sticking to 10-20mg (that makes between 5mg to 10mg per temple). I'm using LiCL myself that's what many studies are based upon, others were mentioned too but this is the most common one. When shopping for LiCL you want the highest purity possible, preferably with an analysis report for (lack of) heavy metal contamination.

Elessar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:24 am

Elessar wrote:
Changexpert wrote:Is it safe to put lab grade lithium chloride on your scalp? Lab grade LiCl is easily found on Amazon.

These are questions and answers from Swisstemples ask.fm.

Q: you apply LiCL only after needling? which quantity, and the powder or dissolved in some liquid?
A: Yes only once a week after needling. 10-20mg. Powder.

Q: When you applied LiCL 20mg (2%?) on wounded scalp 1x/week to boost WNT/progenitor cells, was it slick bald only? I read that LiCL 5% can cause sheds on existing hair. What about Li Succinate? Which LiCL should buy on ebay? - The Science Co LiCL Red Flame Color Lab grade - LiCL reagent 99% Estonia
A: Yeah absolutely slick and shiney. Haven't had any sheds ever when sticking to 10-20mg (that makes between 5mg to 10mg per temple). I'm using LiCL myself that's what many studies are based upon, others were mentioned too but this is the most common one. When shopping for LiCL you want the highest purity possible, preferably with an analysis report for (lack of) heavy metal contamination.

this is prolly what guys you want, if you guys were want to buy it. 99% purity with a analysis report. .002 heavy metal
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lithium-I-chloride-99-0-Analytical-Reagent-ACS-30g-/281753036608?hash=item4199ca2740

I would love to try this, how much would the groupbuy for pge2/seti cost, anyone know?

bov51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:37 am

He stresses cold-pressed, unrefined castor oil, which I could only find one brand on Amazon that fit those requirements, There were tons of others that didn't.

He also mentions in his ask.fm that oral castor oil caused hypertrichosis, which results in increased beard growth but other body hair growth as well.

Could someone clarify if topical LiCL would do anything without wounding? I'd imagine it would have to absorb somewhat, or maybe it would need a carrier although it probably wouldn't be as effective as wounding beforehand.

Also does anyone know a non-script source for Sulfasalazine? He recommends inhouse and alladaychemist, both of which seem to be out.

Edit: alldaychemist does appear to have sulfa right now

Last edited by toolsmakingtools on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

AgapeBerry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:53 am

toolsmakingtools wrote:
Could someone clarify if topical LiCL would do anything without wounding?

Vehicle for LiCL should be only distilled water.

This Castor oil should do the trick:
http://www.iherb.com/home-health-castor-oil-16-fl-oz-473-ml/6457?rcode=dfq107

Biffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:18 am

Biffy wrote:
toolsmakingtools wrote:

I was thinking about ordering that brand too, since its so cheap but I end up paying extra and bought the unrefined/cold press castor oil. 15$ for 4 oz. >_<

so, who is starting this protocol?

bov51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:40 am

bogv51 wrote:
Biffy wrote:
toolsmakingtools wrote:

I was thinking about ordering that brand too, since its so cheap but I end up paying extra and bought the unrefined/cold press castor oil. 15$ for 4 oz. >_<

so, who is starting this protocol?

me if i can find that prescription somewhere... someone pm me the info. not the one that reduces sperm, the other one.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry on Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:56 pm

I'll be doing something close to the ghetto regimen, might not be wounding if it's that noticeable for more than a day. I'll also pick up the shampoo he uses with the stemoxydine - it's kerastase bain densite.

Edit: Just bought a 1.0mm roller along with some LiCL, as opposed to the 1.5mm he uses and studies use. I just can't wear a hat all weekend, and anyway it's good for improving skin quality in general and can only help LICL absorption. Might help with beard growth which is something I'm interested in too.

Last edited by toolsmakingtools on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

AgapeBerry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:16 pm

anyone done dermarolling, how long does it take to fully heal and how noticeable is it?

bov51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:46 pm

I bought extra virgin castor oil. Look for "Premier Castor Oil" by "Premier Research Labs". It's 100% extra virgin, cold pressed castor oil, nitrogen-flushed to maintain peak freshness.

http://www.radiantlivingcenter.com/Castor-Oil-Premier-8-oz.html

cheaper on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Premier-Research-Labs-Castor-237mL/dp/B0042D1F1E
magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hole on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:04 pm

@Sanderson,

Seti is not available yet in the market (neither for mpb -clinic research- or allergy -discontinued-). If you want to buy Seti it will be from an uncertified source chemical lab probably in China. What the group-buys do right, at least Swiss group-buys, is to have a third party lab checking every single stuff they buy.

What the spanish people is taking is Sulfa, and as I said some of them are overdosing per day I don't know the reason why. I think the forum is "recuperar pelo".

@all,

I understand everybody is excited about this technique, but most of us have not dedicated so much time as Swiss did to really understand how, why and the proper measurements. Swiss has more than 4 years of experimentation in his back, and his protocol is a recommended guide to follow.

Now, I already see people saying I will do or use this, but not that. That's a mistake and you should read the whole Swiss blog, theory to understand why.

This is a common problem I've seen in this forum and in all hair-loss forums in general. People get on the hype for a new technique, they jump on it, they overdo, altere protocols, add other things, lack commitment... and when they reach the supposed time frame and nothing happens then they blame the technique to not be working.

I say if you are going to do it, then do it good and follow the protocol without jumping steps. I myself I am not going to do it yet, at least till there is a reliable source to get Seti.

Hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:32 am

Hole wrote: I myself I am not going to do it yet, at least till there is a reliable source to get Seti.

same here, or better yet hoping for alternatives to seti, possibly a cheaper source of the vag cream? I'm also allergic to sulfa and live in a f'ed up third world country that taxes the shit out of drug imports, so non-medicinal would be ideal.
calvicie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hole on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:28 am

bogv51 wrote:anyone done dermarolling, how long does it take to fully heal and how noticeable is it?

If you do it before sleeping, it will still be noticeable next morning/day, mostly as a red skin/sunburn.
2-3 days later you may also peel dead skin.

Hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrli80 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:29 am

Anyone want to split 10mgs?

This Protocol makes sense and I think I'm losing ground on my current reg. so its time to add something else.

http://www.keyorganics.net/bionet/setipiprant-mfcd23136043-c24h19fn2o3-1.html

Jrli80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:12 am

Jrli80 wrote:Anyone want to split 10mgs?

This Protocol makes sense and I think I'm losing ground on my current reg. so its time to add something else.

what's the dose this guy takes of it? i will do it with you. but i would want to get it verified from a 3rd party first to make sure it is legitimate.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:28 am

sanderson wrote:
Jrli80 wrote:Anyone want to split 10mgs?

what's the dose this guy takes of it? i will do it with you. but i would want to get it verified from a 3rd party first to make sure it is legitimate.

Waste of money, 10 mg split between you guys, it wont even last a day. Thats way too expensive for such a low dose, straight rip off.

My castor oil cold press refined just arrive today, so ill be on that stuff soon. Dominator is way too expensive for me at the moment, ill prolly try dermaroller instead. I will be doing the ghetto protocol.

bov51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hole on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:18 pm

bogv51 wrote:
My castor oil cold press refined just arrive today, so ill be on that stuff soon. Dominator is way too expensive for me at the moment, ill prolly try dermaroller instead. I will be doing the ghetto protocol.

When you start, could you please create a new thread so we can follow your results?

Hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VikingJL on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:05 am

This is an interesting protocol, but will it really be effective without the use of oral anti-androgens?

VikingJL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hole on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:58 am

^ That's a good question. I do wonder also if the regrowth is mostly from derma-rolling (and maybe the castor oil).

Hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgapeBerry on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:25 am

Hole wrote:@Sanderson,

Seti is not available yet in the market (neither for mpb -clinic research- or allergy -discontinued-). If you want to buy Seti it will be from an uncertified source chemical lab probably in China. What the group-buys do right, at least Swiss group-buys, is to have a third party lab checking every single stuff they buy.

What the spanish people is taking is Sulfa, and as I said some of them are overdosing per day I don't know the reason why. I think the forum is "recuperar pelo".

@all,

I understand everybody is excited about this technique, but most of us have not dedicated so much time as Swiss did to really understand how, why and the proper measurements. Swiss has more than 4 years of experimentation in his back, and his protocol is a recommended guide to follow.

Now, I already see people saying I will do or use this, but not that. That's a mistake and you should read the whole Swiss blog, theory to understand why.

This is a common problem I've seen in this forum and in all hair-loss forums in general. People get on the hype for a new technique, they jump on it, they overdo, altere protocols, add other things, lack commitment... and when they reach the supposed time frame and nothing happens then they blame the technique to not be working.

I say if you are going to do it, then do it good and follow the protocol without jumping steps. I myself I am not going to do it yet, at least till there is a reliable source to get Seti.

I agree, aside from stepping down .5mm on the dermaroller I'm going to follow this exactly. I don't totally understand the theory but he's adamant that you do everything or nothing, although it's currently impossible to know what exactly is causing his regrowth - it's possible it's just 1 or 2 things and the others aren't doing anything.

Haven't been too keen on topicals as I've had long hair for a while but I'm about to shave my head so that'll make it much simpler to apply.

I can't tolerate fin but I have some hope for this at least halting further loss, or even regrowth as I'm still in the "30 month window", whereas he said his temples have been receding or started to 9 years ago. However I've got mad diffuse thinning so we shall see.

AgapeBerry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:58 am

"Biotin deficiency reduced heart PGE2 "

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3482130

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top