Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  magic_gro on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:19 am

eldarlmari wrote:Dr Cotsarelis has mentioned the use of a A2A receptor antagonist in his patent.

I do apologize that I missed this bit. A little bit of phpBB markup sometimes would go a long way in helping clarity and getting the important bits through.

For example, here the emphasis in bold font is mine, and I am abusing the quote tag in order to add a link to the source nested into your quote:
eldarlmari wrote:
http://www.google.com/patents/US20110021599 wrote:The signaling pathway that is inhibited in a method of the present invention is, in another embodiment, an adenosine A2a pathway. In another embodiment, the signaling pathway is any other signaling pathway known in the art.

What I am trying to emphasize is that this is a patent, and as such it is written in a very lawyerly way so as to make sure to cover anything possible and then some more, possibly even whatever the inventor would dismiss as nonsensical.


As per the first three points in your list, I would still love to see what your sources are.

magic_gro wrote:
eldarlmari wrote:1) Adenosine binds to 4 Adenosine receptors: A1, A2A, A2B, A3
2) A1 + A3 increases intracellular calcium and decreases cAMP via PKA(which is exactly what the EP2 and EP4 receptors increases when PGE2 binds to it)=> bad for hair
3) A2B receptor => FGF2, FGF7, IGF-1, VEGF upregulation => good for hair growth as long as the rate of differentiation doesnt exceed the rate of profileration[/b](which is exactly what we lack in AGA)
4) A2A => pro-fibrotic receptor. Dr Cotsarelis has mentioned the use of a A2A receptor antagonist in his patent. <-- source provided

Can you please provide quotes and/or citations for the above points?

A quick google search would find several results related to your last statement that I quote below, but it would be great if you could be pointing us to your sources for making that statement too. I am referring to what you label as a "double bad news":

eldarlmari wrote:
And here's a double bad news(rather):

Minoxidil exerts its hair-growing effects partly by the Adenosine(A2B receptor) pathway. It stimulates the temporal growth spike that last for a couple of months before the newly-grown hair starts to shed due to the accelerated rate of differentiation.

Can you please expand on the three things I highlighted in bold, and cite/quote your sources? I've already asked you for sources on the shed at the 2-months mark. And I have asked you to clarify what do you mean by accelerated rate of differentiation. It would help if you while you explained to us what it is you also showed us why you deem it so detrimental.

magic_gro wrote:And I am also curious about what you refer to as the accelerated rate of differentiation. Are we talking about stem cells?

Also: can you clarify what do you mean by temporal? Is it referred to time or to the temple region?

EDIT: something went wrong and the post had got truncated. Had to rewrite the second part from scratch :'(
avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  eldarlmari on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:50 pm

magic_gro wrote:
eldarlmari wrote:Dr Cotsarelis has mentioned the use of a A2A receptor antagonist in his patent.

I do apologize that I missed this bit. A little bit of phpBB markup sometimes would go a long way in helping clarity and getting the important bits through.

For example, here the emphasis in bold font is mine, and I am abusing the quote tag in order to add a link to the source nested into your quote:
eldarlmari wrote:
http://www.google.com/patents/US20110021599 wrote:The signaling pathway that is inhibited in a method of the present invention is, in another embodiment, an adenosine A2a pathway. In another embodiment, the signaling pathway is any other signaling pathway known in the art.

What I am trying to emphasize is that this is a patent, and as such it is written in a very lawyerly way so as to make sure to cover anything possible and then some more, possibly even whatever the inventor would dismiss as nonsensical.


As per the first three points in your list, I would still love to see what your sources are.

magic_gro wrote:
eldarlmari wrote:1) Adenosine binds to 4 Adenosine receptors: A1, A2A, A2B, A3
2) A1 + A3 increases intracellular calcium and decreases cAMP via PKA(which is exactly what the EP2 and EP4 receptors increases when PGE2 binds to it)=> bad for hair
3) A2B receptor => FGF2, FGF7, IGF-1, VEGF upregulation => good for hair growth as long as the rate of differentiation doesnt exceed the rate of profileration[/b](which is exactly what we lack in AGA)
4) A2A => pro-fibrotic receptor. Dr Cotsarelis has mentioned the use of a A2A receptor antagonist in his patent. <-- source provided

Can you please provide quotes and/or citations for the above points?

A quick google search would find several results related to your last statement that I quote below, but it would be great if you could be pointing us to your sources for making that statement too. I am referring to what you label as a "double bad news":

eldarlmari wrote:
And here's a double bad news(rather):

Minoxidil exerts its hair-growing effects partly by the Adenosine(A2B receptor) pathway. It stimulates the temporal growth spike that last for a couple of months before the newly-grown hair starts to shed due to the accelerated rate of differentiation.

Can you please expand on the three things I highlighted in bold, and cite/quote your sources? I've already asked you for sources on the shed at the 2-months mark. And I have asked you to clarify what do you mean by accelerated rate of differentiation. It would help if you while you explained to us what it is you also showed us why you deem it so detrimental.

magic_gro wrote:And I am also curious about what you refer to as the accelerated rate of differentiation. Are we talking about stem cells?

Also: can you clarify what do you mean by temporal? Is it referred to time or to the temple region?

EDIT: something went wrong and the post had got truncated. Had to rewrite the second part from scratch :'(

I state here what i could remember in my head and i am not going to search for the sources again just because any1 requested so. Hence, I have already requested that you take all that I've said here as broscience and self-anecdotes.

And my point for me quoting Dr Cotasrelis's mentioning of the use of an A2A Antagonist- is that he has mentioned the usage of A2A antagonist(s) for the hair- the focus is not on which A2A antagonist he was stating on using-(in case that was a red herring on your part )

eldarlmari

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  TNT on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:11 pm

eldarlmari you think that adenosine (adenogen) is good or bad after wounding?

TNT

Posts : 162
Join date : 2013-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  magic_gro on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:28 am

eldarlmari wrote:I state here what i could remember in my head and i am not going to search for the sources again just because any1 requested so. Hence, I have already requested that you take all that I've said here as broscience and self-anecdotes.

Silly me, you are the same "eldarmario" troll that people were frustrated with in other venues. I will waste no more of my time entertaining you.
avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  eldarlmari on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:24 pm

magic_gro wrote:
eldarlmari wrote:I state here what i could remember in my head and i am not going to search for the sources again just because any1 requested so. Hence, I have already requested that you take all that I've said here as broscience and self-anecdotes.

Silly me, you are the same "eldarmario" troll that people were frustrated with in other venues. I will waste no more of my time entertaining you.

Im a troll just because i cant be bothered to go grab a spoon and silver plate for you(and help u put on that baby apron)? I even requested that you take my statements as broscience if you have doubts in what i've said. And yes, I frustrate lazy babies all the time- they hate me for that and often resort to all kinds of insults at me to justify and delude themselves away from their own LAZINESS. That's how i've been building my reputation around intentionally.

eldarlmari

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  magic_gro on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:14 am

eldarlmari wrote:Im a troll just because i cant be bothered to go grab a spoon and silver plate for you(and help u put on that baby apron)? I even requested that you take my statements as broscience if you have doubts in what i've said. And yes, I frustrate lazy babies all the time- they hate me for that and often resort to all kinds of insults at me to justify and delude themselves away from their own LAZINESS. That's how i've been building my reputation around intentionally.

You are a troll because you would rather spend your time throwing a huge amount of misinformation around. You find some suggestive inputs that you fail to understand. You draw your own conclusions. Then you spread them as if they were the gospel of hairloss. No explanation or sources required. People are just supposed to have faith in what you tell them to do.

avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  eldarlmari on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:03 pm

magic_gro wrote:
eldarlmari wrote:Im a troll just because i cant be bothered to go grab a spoon and silver plate for you(and help u put on that baby apron)? I even requested that you take my statements as broscience if you have doubts in what i've said. And yes, I frustrate lazy babies all the time- they hate me for that and often resort to all kinds of insults at me to justify and delude themselves away from their own LAZINESS. That's how i've been building my reputation around intentionally.

You are a troll because you would rather spend your time throwing a huge amount of misinformation around. You find some suggestive inputs that you fail to understand. You draw your own conclusions. Then you spread them as if they were the gospel of hairloss. No explanation or sources required. People are just supposed to have faith in what you tell them to do.


Jizz contains PGE1, Relaxin and Spermidine:

The measurement of E and 19-hydroxy E prostaglandins in human seminal plasma.
Cooper I, Kelly RW.
Abstract
A method is described which measures the four main prostaglandins of human semen (PGE1, E2, 19-hydroxy PGE1, and 19-hydroxy PGE2). For routine measurements E1 and E2 are measured together as are 19-OH E1 and 19-OH E2. These are measured by forming oximes in aqueous solution extraction, methylation and trimethyl silylation followed by gas chromatography. The method has sufficient sensitivity to measure the levels found in the majority of semen samples. The normal range in men with proven fertility was 90 to 260 mug/ml of 19-hydroxy Es and 30-200 mug/ml of Es.


http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1197784

The effect of relaxin and prostaglandin E2 on the motility of human spermatozoa.
Colon JM, Ginsburg F, Lessing JB, Schoenfeld C, Goldsmith LT, Amelar RD, Dubin L, Weiss G.
Abstract
Relaxin and prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) are present in human semen and have been shown to affect sperm motility. The authors further examined the effects of porcine relaxin and PGE2 on the motility of human spermatozoa. A dose-response study revealed that PGE2 at a concentration of 25 micrograms/ml is most effective in improving the motility of washed human sperm. Relaxin (100 ng/ml), PGE2 (25 micrograms/ml), or the two combined have no effect on the motility of spermatozoa in fresh, normal semen, suggesting that the constituents of fresh semen are optimal for motility. Relaxin and PGE2 individually improve the motility of washed spermatozoa. However, relaxin, but not PGE2, improves the motility of sperm in semen incubated at 37 degrees C for 5 hours (aged). In contrast to the individual substances, a combination of relaxin + PGE2 has no effect on the motility of washed spermatozoa or aged spermatozoa, suggesting that these two substances antagonize each other's actions on sperm motility. The presence of both relaxin and PGE2 in seminal plasma with normal motility spermatozoa suggests that other factors in seminal plasma regulate the effects of these substances on sperm motility.

PMID: 3536606 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3536606

http://www.regrowth.com/hair-loss-forums/topic/relaxin/

Spermidine is a polyamine compound (C
7H
19N
3) found in ribosomes and living tissues, and having various metabolic functions within organisms. It was originally isolated from semen.


Spermidine has been tested and discovered to encourage hair shaft elongation and lengthen hair growth. Spermidine has also been found to “upregulate expression of the epithelial stem cell-associated keratins K15 and K19, and dose-dependently modulated K15 promoter activity in situ and the colony forming efficiency, proliferation and K15 expression of isolated human K15-GFP+ cells in vitro.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermidine

SO... how am I a troll? More like u couldnt be bothered to verify for yourself whether there's any truth behind my claims before accusing me of being 1 by posting that screenie here. I even had to make that extra effort to feed you with a diamond-coated spoon

Hence, BIGTIME lazy spoon-feed-need babies will always say what u've said.

eldarlmari

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  magic_gro on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Great. I thought you to quote and provide sources. Keep doing it!
avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  alphadelta on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:11 pm

eldarlmari wrote:
magic_gro wrote:
eldarlmari wrote:Im a troll just because i cant be bothered to go grab a spoon and silver plate for you(and help u put on that baby apron)? I even requested that you take my statements as broscience if you have doubts in what i've said. And yes, I frustrate lazy babies all the time- they hate me for that and often resort to all kinds of insults at me to justify and delude themselves away from their own LAZINESS. That's how i've been building my reputation around intentionally.

You are a troll because you would rather spend your time throwing a huge amount of misinformation around. You find some suggestive inputs that you fail to understand. You draw your own conclusions. Then you spread them as if they were the gospel of hairloss. No explanation or sources required. People are just supposed to have faith in what you tell them to do.


Jizz contains PGE1, Relaxin and Spermidine:

The measurement of E and 19-hydroxy E prostaglandins in human seminal plasma.
Cooper I, Kelly RW.
Abstract
A method is described which measures the four main prostaglandins of human semen (PGE1, E2, 19-hydroxy PGE1, and 19-hydroxy PGE2). For routine measurements E1 and E2 are measured together as are 19-OH E1 and 19-OH E2. These are measured by forming oximes in aqueous solution extraction, methylation and trimethyl silylation followed by gas chromatography. The method has sufficient sensitivity to measure the levels found in the majority of semen samples. The normal range in men with proven fertility was 90 to 260 mug/ml of 19-hydroxy Es and 30-200 mug/ml of Es.


http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1197784

The effect of relaxin and prostaglandin E2 on the motility of human spermatozoa.
Colon JM, Ginsburg F, Lessing JB, Schoenfeld C, Goldsmith LT, Amelar RD, Dubin L, Weiss G.
Abstract
Relaxin and prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) are present in human semen and have been shown to affect sperm motility. The authors further examined the effects of porcine relaxin and PGE2 on the motility of human spermatozoa. A dose-response study revealed that PGE2 at a concentration of 25 micrograms/ml is most effective in improving the motility of washed human sperm. Relaxin (100 ng/ml), PGE2 (25 micrograms/ml), or the two combined have no effect on the motility of spermatozoa in fresh, normal semen, suggesting that the constituents of fresh semen are optimal for motility. Relaxin and PGE2 individually improve the motility of washed spermatozoa. However, relaxin, but not PGE2, improves the motility of sperm in semen incubated at 37 degrees C for 5 hours (aged). In contrast to the individual substances, a combination of relaxin + PGE2 has no effect on the motility of washed spermatozoa or aged spermatozoa, suggesting that these two substances antagonize each other's actions on sperm motility. The presence of both relaxin and PGE2 in seminal plasma with normal motility spermatozoa suggests that other factors in seminal plasma regulate the effects of these substances on sperm motility.

PMID: 3536606 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3536606

http://www.regrowth.com/hair-loss-forums/topic/relaxin/

Spermidine is a polyamine compound (C
7H
19N
3) found in ribosomes and living tissues, and having various metabolic functions within organisms. It was originally isolated from semen.


Spermidine has been tested and discovered to encourage hair shaft elongation and lengthen hair growth. Spermidine has also been found to “upregulate expression of the epithelial stem cell-associated keratins K15 and K19, and dose-dependently modulated K15 promoter activity in situ and the colony forming efficiency, proliferation and K15 expression of isolated human K15-GFP+ cells in vitro.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermidine

SO... how am I a troll? More like u couldnt be bothered to verify for yourself whether there's any truth behind my claims before accusing me of being 1 by posting that screenie here. I even had to make that extra effort to feed you with a diamond-coated spoon

Hence, BIGTIME lazy spoon-feed-need babies will always say what u've said.

does the pge2 from the jizz penetrate into scalp tissue?

and what are these 19-hydroxy forms of PGE2?

whats your uhm regimen? Very Happy

alphadelta

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  eldarlmari on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:06 am

magic_gro wrote:Great. I thought you to quote and provide sources. Keep doing it!

I do as my testicles please. Once in awhile, im in a mood good enough to feed lazy babies

eldarlmari

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  bov51 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:15 am

Doesn't Adenosine inhibits collagen synthesis, which will make your skin age faster? I'm kool with that

bov51

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  Biffy on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:46 am

bogv51 wrote:Doesn't Adenosine  inhibits collagen synthesis, which will make your skin age faster? I'm kool with that

Opposite mate...

Biffy

Posts : 283
Join date : 2013-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  magic_gro on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:03 am

eldarlmari wrote:
magic_gro wrote:Great. I thought you to quote and provide sources. Keep doing it!

I do as my testicles please. Once in awhile, im in a mood good enough to feed lazy babies

There are over 3000 members. You should always put in the extra 2 minutes to cite your sources, rather than waste 3000+ people's time. What if all 3000+ people behaved like you did? This place would become a complete shithole. 3000+ people each wasting all other 2999+ people's time. Check your attitude.
avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  eldarlmari on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:48 am

magic_gro wrote:
eldarlmari wrote:
magic_gro wrote:Great. I thought you to quote and provide sources. Keep doing it!

I do as my testicles please. Once in awhile, im in a mood good enough to feed lazy babies

There are over 3000 members. You should always put in the extra 2 minutes to cite your sources, rather than waste 3000+ people's time. What if all 3000+ people behaved like you did? This place would become a complete shithole. 3000+ people each wasting all other 2999+ people's time. Check your attitude.

Hence, lazy haters just have to keep hating

eldarlmari

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  magic_gro on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:00 am

Coming back to the topic, just a few hours ago a new study was published on the benefits of Adenosine: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26508659

@eldarlmari: would your majestic testicles please quoting the sources for your first three statements on Adenosine?
avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  eldarlmari on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:43 pm

magic_gro wrote:Coming back to the topic, just a few hours ago a new study was published on the benefits of Adenosine: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26508659

@eldarlmari: would your majestic testicles please quoting the sources for your first three statements on Adenosine?

"1) Adenosine binds to 4 Adenosine receptors: A1, A2A, A2B, A3
2) A1 + A3 increases intracellular calcium and decreases cAMP via PKA(which is exactly what the EP2 and EP4 receptors increases when PGE2 binds to it)=> bad for hair
3) A2B receptor => FGF2, FGF7, IGF-1, VEGF upregulation => good for hair growth as long as the rate of differentiation doesnt exceed the rate of profileration[/b](which is exactly what we lack in AGA)"

1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenosine_receptor <=== i seriously cant believe that you're that LAZY to even check it up on wikipedia

2)A1 receptor ===> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8428218 :

Adenosine A1-receptor stimulated increases in intracellular calcium in the smooth muscle cell line, DDT1MF-2.
Dickenson JM1, Hill SJ.
Author information
Abstract
1. The effect of a range of adenosine receptor agonists on intracellular free calcium concentration ([Ca2+]i) has been studied in the hamster vas deferens smooth muscle cell line DDT1MF-2. 2. Adenosine receptor agonists elicited a rapid and maintained increase in [Ca2+]i in fura-2 loaded DDT1MF-2 cells. The initial rise could be maintained in the absence of extracellular calcium, whereas the maintained or plateau phase was dependent upon the presence of extracellular calcium and appeared to be associated with calcium influx. The rank order of agonist potencies was N6-cyclopentyladenosine > 5'-N-ethylcarboxamidoadenosine > 2-chloroadenosine > adenosine. 3. The response to 2-chloroadenosine was antagonized by the antagonists 8-cyclopentyl-1,3-dipropylxanthine (DPCPX, KD 0.14 nM) and 8-phenyltheophylline (KD 112 nM). 4. Pretreatment with the 5-lipoxygenase inhibitor AA861 (20 microM) produced only a small (14 +/- 2%) inhibition of the [Ca2+]i response elicted by N6-cyclopentyladenosine (300 nM), in nominally Ca(2+)-free buffer containing 0.1 mM EGTA. The cyclo-oxygenase inhibitor, indomethacin (2 microM) was without effect. 5. The Ca(2+)-influx associated with the plateau phase required the continued presence of agonist on the receptor. The antagonist DPCPX (100 nM) attenuated the rise in [Ca2+]i observed when extracellular Ca2+ was re-applied after the cells had been stimulated with N6-cyclopentyladenosine (CPA; 300 nM) in experiments initiated in nominally Ca(2+)-free buffer. 6. Pretreatment with pertussis toxin (200 ng ml-1 for 4 h) inhibited the CPA (100 nM) stimulated intracellular Ca2+ release and Ca2+ influx but was without effect on the response to histamine (100 microM). 7.These data suggest that adenosine A(1)-receptor activation in DDT(1)MF-2 cells stimulates release of Ca(2+) from intracellular stores and influx of extracellular Ca(2+) through Ca(2+) entry pathways in the plasma membrane which required the continued presence of agonist on the receptor.

cAMP(DOWN): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenosine_A1_receptor






A3 receptor:

http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/bloodjournal/88/9/3569.full.pdf?sso-checked=true

Activation of A3 Adenosine Receptors on Human Eosinophils Elevates
Intracellular Calcium
By Yutaka Kohno, Xiao-duo Ji, Steve D. Mawhorter, Masahiro Koshiba, and Kenneth A. Jacobson

Adenosine (ADO) is a potent bronchoconstrictor in allergic
patients and has been shown to increase the release of histamine
from human lung tissues. Antagonists of ADO A, and
Azn receptors are not effective in attenuating these effects.
Therefore, involvement of ADO A3 receptors in the bronchoconstrictor
and/or inflammatory effects have to be considered.
Eosinophils also play a pivotal role in allergic diseases
such as asthma, thus it is natural to consider a link between
the A3 receptor and eosinophils. Human peripheral blood
eosinophils express the ADO A3 receptor as indicated by
detection of the transcript for A3 receptors in polymerase
chain reaction-amplified cDNA derived from the cells.









A2B receptor:

FGF7 => http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v127/n6/full/5700728a.html

Adenosine Stimulates Fibroblast Growth Factor-7 Gene Expression Via Adenosine A2b Receptor Signaling in Dermal Papilla Cells

IGF-1, VEGF, FGF2 ===> www.spandidos-publications.com/ijmm/29/2/195/download

"The top 30 upregulated genes in balding dermal papilla cells in response to 100 nM DHT determined by microarray hybridization. <== this is at page number 6 out of my close to 100pages thread at HLH


Gene Genebank ID Fold increase

tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase (YARS) NM_003680 5.07

dickkopf homolog 1 (DKK1) NM_012242 4.64

serum/glucocorticoid regulated kinase (SGK) NM_005627 4.53 <== pathway to fibrosis

a disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (ADAMTS5) NM_007038 3.75

solute carrier family 19 (SLC19A2) NM_006996 3.31

solute carrier family 2 (SLC2A3) NM_006931 2.99

H2A histone family, member Z (H2AFZ) NM_002106 2.86

RING1 and YY1 binding protein (RYBP) NM_012234 2.75

nuclear receptor coactivator 3 (NCOA3) NM_181659 2.63

adenosylmethionine decarboxylase 1 (AMD1) NM_001634 2.46

LPS-induced TNF-alpha factor (LITAF) NM_004862 2.36

ornithine decarboxylase 1 (ODC1) NM_002539 2.34 <===pathway to spermidine synthesis

myeloid cell leukemia sequence 1 (MCL1) NM_182763 2.32

ATPase family homolog up-regulated in senescence cells (AFURS1) NM_024524 2.31

ADP-ribosylation factor-like 4C (ARL4C) NM_005737 2.3

cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1A (p21) (CDKN1A) NM_000389 2.3

aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C1 (AKR1C1) NM_001353 2.29

DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 5 (DDX5) NM_004396 2.27

fibroblast growth factor 7 (FGF7) NM_002009 2.26

solute carrier family 3 (SLC3A2) NM_002394 2.22

VAMP-associated membrane protein B (VA0AP) NM_003574 2.1

HSPC048 protein (HSPC048) NM_014148 2.09

syndecan binding protein (syntenin) (SDCBP) NM_005625 2.08

matrix metalloproteinase 3 (MMP3) NM_002422 2.08

cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1A (p21) (CDKN1A) NM_078467 2.07

Kruppel-like factor 10 (KLF10) NM_005655 2.02

heme oxygenase (decycling) 1 (HMOX1) NM_002133 2.02

UDP-glucose ceramide glucosyltransferase (UGCG) NM_003358 2.01

solute carrier family 7 (SLC7A5) NM_003486 1.99

transforming growth factor, beta 2 (TGFB2) NM_003238 1.98 <=== catagen-inducing
"


We dont even lack FGF7- even in balding hair follicles.





And seriously? You're really that incorrigibly lazy to even bother using a common resource website like Wikipedia? Seems like u've put in high stakes into Adenosine and hate me for taking it away from you. I would had continued using it if results were really that significant.(it's filthy CHEAP btw). I've even used http://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=335373#.VjLSRtIrLmg before. Did nothing for my balding areas.

And people atually called me arrogant/a troll as an excuse for their own laziness when they could had found out the info for themselves should they just put in that tiny little effort to help their OWN hairloss? Cos they, like u- wants their food to be served in a silver plate brought right up to their noses for them

Kneel down in between my legs next time and gimme some gud lovin' and I would consider spoon-feeding lazy bums like u more(you have to make my testicles feel gud of cos)


PS* Wow i saw your real-life pic, magic_gro!



Oh wait, I found your spoon~


eldarlmari

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  magic_gro on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:29 pm

What are you trying to achieve with your insults? I have a very thick skin so you are wasting your time. As per my laziness, I am sleeping 5 hours a night and work 100 hours a week. So I can have a good chuckle at that. Just like I can have a good chuckle at someone who comes in with a few bullet points and nothing to back up their relevance to their claims. Of course I don't feel obliged to find out what in this vast universe can have caused them to come to the conclusions that they did. The burden of the proof is on them. Cheers! Very Happy
avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  magic_gro on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:34 pm

eldarlmari wrote:And people atually called me arrogant/a troll as an excuse for their own laziness when they could had found out the info for themselves should they just put in that tiny little effort to help their OWN hairloss? Cos they, like u- wants their food to be served in a silver plate brought right up to their noses for them.

You are sparing everyone the time to check your background from other hairloss forums, and just feed us what others think of you on a silver plate. Talking about spoonfeeding, you are doing a great job at that... Very Happy

eldarlmari wrote:Kneel down in between my legs next time and gimme some gud lovin' and I would consider spoon-feeding lazy bums like u more(you have to make my testicles feel gud of cos)[/b]

Stay classy! Not bad to have reached this level as a newbie who has only posted on 4 topics so far.
avatar
magic_gro

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  eldarlmari on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:37 pm

magic_gro wrote:What are you trying to achieve with your insults? I have a very thick skin so you are wasting your time. As per my laziness, I am sleeping 5 hours a night and work 100 hours a week. So I can have a good chuckle at that. Just like I can have a good chuckle at someone who comes in with a few bullet points and nothing to back up their relevance to their claims. Of course I don't feel obliged to find out what in this vast universe can have caused them to come to the conclusions that they did. The burden of the proof is on them. Cheers! Very Happy

Nice strawman there. Anway, you may continue with your thumb-sucking.



eldarlmari

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  jadegreg on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:55 pm

Just a general query. Has anyone actually tried adenosine, with respect to thickening of existing hair? Similarly, has anyone come across a topical, other than the horridly viscous castor oil, that purports hair follicle 'thickening' effects.........

Thanks

Greg

jadegreg

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-07-12
Location : Wolverhampton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  bov51 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:28 pm

jadegreg wrote:Just a general query. Has anyone actually tried adenosine, with respect to thickening of existing hair? Similarly, has anyone come across a topical, other than the horridly viscous castor oil, that purports hair follicle 'thickening' effects.........

Thanks

Greg

i'm using it, dont think it really does anything, tbh.

bov51

Posts : 462
Join date : 2012-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adenosine sides free altenatine to minoxidil

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum