Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Cure of all Cures

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cure of all Cures

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:38 am

Now this does not necessarily apply to everyone, but baldness is a more psychological disease than a physical one. When a man starts to lose hair, so goes his confidence and will power to do what needs to be done. We put too much into these dead protein cells and end up changing how our lives could have panned out. So here I present how to get your hair back and perhaps even your life.

After months of theorizing and seeing which pieces fit into the puzzle, it dawned upon me how wrong our angle of attack on this “disease” called androgenetic alopecia.

I do not claim this is scientifically backed, just a theory I made through my observation.

It seemed silly to me that men lose hair because follicles on the scalp were genetically predisposed to DHT. This so called fact never made full sense to me because DHT was the cause of all bodily hair. Which means without DHT we would all be hairless.

Next I realized that the infamous horse-shoe pattern never changed. It would start off the beginning with the widows peak forming and slowing creating a “M” where the hairline used to be. And gradually that shape would slowly become the horse-shoe pattern we’ve all dreaded.

Drugs like minoxidil worked because they created more blood flow to the scalp. This was supposed to treat high blood pressure by creating more capillaries to divert the blood flow by my assumption. This grew hair because it allowed more DHT to get to the follicle.

Finasteride on the other hand reduced the amount of DHT in a person’s system. The main proponent to this method was that DHT was the root cause of hair loss. Thus by eliminating this important androgen for men, men were stuck between choosing a few pieces of dead protein for vanity or their manhood. How mislead everyone has been is eye opening.

What I am about to share with you all is such a simple idea you will be staring at these words mouth half-open in disbelief.

If we look back a couple hundred years ago and we exam some of the self-portraits that are still available. We begin to see a pattern. Not all but some of these painting show the people to have receded hairlines. You’re probably wondering what this has to do with hair loss, allow me to explain.

Our diets consisted of rough and hard to chew foods, especially the poor folks and farmers. The upper echelon had access to softer and richer foods. It was not until the start of the middle class that we were giving the luxuries of eating soft foods and diets resembling the higher classes.

I don’t mean to lead you astray; androgenetic alopecia has nothing to do with diet or nutrition. Hence why we see many homeless men with fistfuls of hair.

What I have discovered is that due to eating softer foods, we have begun to use our jaws much less. Thus we are activating our masseters less and in turn our more important muscle for reversing hair loss, the temporalis. If you clench your teeth, you should feel the side of your heads slightly expand from the contraction of the temporalis. This contraction of the muscles much like a bicep curl brings in new blood and clears out the old blood. And with that clearing out any DHT molecules that have overstayed their welcome.

This idea clicked in mind as I noticed that the more I had a “pump” (blood engorged site of activity” the more hair I grew in those places. This included my arms, chest, back, and shoulders. Tiny little hairs that were too small to be seen became full-fledged terminal hairs.

That is when I realized that there is no way that we have baldness that is caused by DHT. When in fact that molecule was the reason we have hair in the first place.

We have been eating a softer diet and in turn chewing softly, I myself noticed that my teeth would barely make contact at times during eating. What I did notice is that the ones with thick heads of hair always had their temporalis firing when they ate, while the ones with receding hairlines you could barely see their temporalis contract.

Notice how the horse-shoe pattern is always the same minus a few minor discrepancies?

That horse-shoe pattern is perfectly tailored around the temporalis muscle. When it isn’t firing at maximum levels the scalp becomes hypoxic because of an adequate supply of fresh blood being pumped into all the tiny little capillaries that lead to the hair follicles.

I’ve put into action my findings since the middle of February 2015 and now in the middle of October some Eight months later, I have hairs that are going terminal. With each passing week the rate of progression becoming exponentially greater.

I don’t mean to sell false hope. I know how dark and twisted hair loss can make ones life. I suffered through it since I was 18 years old. My father was bald so I always had the thought in my mind that I would someday become bald to. But I wasn’t prepared to become bald at such a young age. I did everything I could to scour the internet in hopes of some answer. My search led me to believing everything from pills to doing facial exercises 15 minutes a day. Until I started asking my own questioned and abandoned everyone else’s preconceived notions of androgenetic alopecia was I able to form my own theory.
I will most definitely provide proof of hair loss and regrowth with pictures, I would describe myself as Norwood 1.5-2. My widows peak was beginning to climb higher and higher as I grew and it became apparent my fate of balding was inevitable.
But these past six months have been a breath of fresh hair. I am growing terminal hairs where my hairline used to be. Each and every day I am excited to look into my mirror and examine my hair line for further growth, never once leaving disappointed.

I’ll say it again; we do not fire our masseters enough throughout the day, which in turn causes us to barely use our temporalis muscles. This creates a lack of blood flow to the scalp. I would begin by chewing more thoroughly, firing my masseters throughout the day to build good habits. Chew gum with extra emphasis on biting down on it rather than just smacking our teeth together for a brief moment. At one point I was doing this so much my jaw would have a pump much like one would get from going to the gym. The true sign of blood being rushed to the muscle was that.

Another thing to add on is that one’s mouth must remain closed when were are asleep. This cannot take place if our masseter is weak. Those 6-8 hours we are asleep our masseter as well as our temporalis muscles are disengaged. But when our teeth are in contact the muscles are slightly contracted enough to allow sufficient blood flow to our scalps.
All of this are learned behaviours and will take time to master. But I am living proof that it is possible. I am unaware how long it will take for full regrowth. My best guess would be at least as long as it took for you to become as bald as you are now. It is a slow process, I understand. And even more troublesome in a society that wants a magic pill for everything. It comes down to how bad you want it.

This all sounds too good to be true. Believe me I was in disbelief when I came up with this idea. But it makes sense and the results are there. This is free information. There is no way to charge people for this kind of service. All I ask is that if this information helped you regrow hair and you see results with your own eyes, and then donate some money. When I was a child, I was sitting in the back of the car and asked my father if there was any way to regrow his hair back. He told me no one had cracked the code, and that if I could do it then I would be a multi-billionaire. The choice is yours; I cannot force you to pay me for this knowledge once you have obtained it. But if it truly benefits you and prevents you from needing to buy needless pills and topicals in the future I ask you make a contribution, as a gesture of thanks. Baldness is not life threatening but it sure is life altering. Whether you choose to donate $2.00 once or $100.00 a month, I am grateful for your honesty in any amount. If you truly cannot afford it because life is down on you, I ask of you to keep me in your thoughts. I also ask that you do not send me any money until you have seen results for yourself. I do not cheat and deceive my fellow man. Spread the word to anyone and everyone that could use this information, we all know how dreadful it is to see a beat up hair line every time we lift our hair up. Cheers fellow men, onwards to a less self-conscious life and a more confident you.
P.S. The key take away from all this is to use the masseters so that the temporalis get a nice pump, and to strengthen the masseter so that the jaw can stay closed at night. If you snore at night it is because your jaw unhinges while you are unconscious and your tongue rolls back into your throat. The most hair gains will be seen when you begin to notice that your molars are in contact upon waking. Expect at least 4-6 months before seeing terminal hairs, that’s about how long it took me.

For any inquiries you can email me at SAA@nomorehats.ca or post below, I will also be providing pictures from February up until now as I know how important evidence is among our community. I will be uploading them when my website is launched which will be very soon. Cheers gentlemen.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cure of all Cures

Post  toolsmakingtools on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:53 am

hmm was about to start chewing gum to keep my alertness up anyway.

i wonder what you think of people who have tmj tho, like myself.

seems a little presumptuous to declare something the cure of all cures without providing evidence and sample size of 1 tho. still, interesting theory.

toolsmakingtools

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:24 am

Interesting, but have you heard of Tom Hagerty's exercises?

So basically, chew gum hard? (So we don't have to change our diet to "hard" foods)

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:16 pm

toolsmakingtools wrote:hmm was about to start chewing gum to keep my alertness up anyway.

i wonder what you think of people who have tmj tho, like myself.

seems a little presumptuous to declare something the cure of all cures without providing evidence and sample size of 1 tho. still, interesting theory.

I just have a lot of faith man, the pieces fall into place and my hairline is rapidly improving(dont worry I have progress from mid February when it all started). I'm going to have to look into tmj, but I did know it was a possible side effect of extra force by the masseters. I didn't worry about it though. A shot in the dark would be, tmj only occurs because your back teeth do not sit properly?

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:19 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Interesting, but have you heard of Tom Hagerty's exercises?

So basically, chew gum hard?  (So we don't have to change our diet to "hard" foods)

Not just chew gum but keep a constant tension at all times, not too hard but enough to feel a flex. It's not even noticeable and if anything, it will make you manlier lol. And yes I have and I have tried them, his ideas helped me come up with my own.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:45 pm

I will send you 1000euro without thinking twice if this is the cure but I doubt it. Did you feel any change on your scalp, like more softer?

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  australian on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:30 pm

so you just have to eat harder foods and clench your jaw all the time?
australian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:52 pm

Dunno if a cure or not but the masseter definitely has an effect on the skull, musculature and blood flow. Have a look at Dr Mike Mew's stuff and also stuff over at claimingpower.com which is based on Mew's work.

It's a bit of a tangent but perhaps some connections to be made here...

It's not just about chewing activating the masseter, tongue posture is as crucial.

Specifically the tongue's resting place up and flat across the roof of the mouth. Try it and push your tongue as hard as you can, and without even your teeth touching, your masseters will fully engage. Postition A is what you want for maximum masseter development:

The tongue also acts as a supporting muscle for the entire skull, balancing up fascia that runs all the way from our back, up and over our skull and to the front of our face. So the tongue position also influence posture (skip to about 2m in)....

Slightly unrelated but worth noting...

The opposite of good tongue posture are mouth breathers, who continually have their mouths hanging open. Mew's theory is without strong masseters and lacking tongue posture then the skull shape drifts downwards as not enough support and you get a long drawn skull, you get bigger deeper uglier eye sockets (bags and boggle eyes), and a recessed maxilla which means you begin to have a weak disappearing looking chin and shallow cheek bones. Basically you become ugly.

Healthy aesthetic maxilla with good strong masseters on the left, mouth breathing retracted maxilla on the right

He reckons people with good tongue posture have fully developed maxillas which mean attractive cheek bones which nicely support the eye sockts and a strong jaw. He claims with a few years of good tongue posture you can actually shift the maxilla forwards 3-5mm which will have a pronounced effect on your looks.

The problem is it's tough to try and train the tongue posture for many people. And I'm not quite sure how it relates to hair loss. Mike Mew himself for example, has developed a Brad Pitt god like jaw line with his method -- full on masseter power (compared to his old man who is a foot face) -- but he is clearly going bald. A cure? I'm not so sure:

https://goo.gl/k4TYNx

But from the perspective of making your face and skull more aesthetic, and better posture in general, plenty of heavy chewing and good tongue posture are a great idea...

BTW. The best gum is greek mastica. This stuff gives your jaw a proper work out like no other. Prob a good idea to chew after meals, as will help digestion.

Please send me your donations no matter how small or big, whether just $1,000 or $1,000,000 to imstillfuckinggoingbald@woowooweeee.com

Last edited by Columbo on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Columbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:00 am

I would do these exercises (including Tom Hagerty's) but I can't help but feel that there's a fine line between training them and increasing blood flow and angiogenesis, and overtraining them to create tightness in the scalp

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:12 am

women basically eat the same foods as men, but they dont go bald.

why not just believe the science that says its DHT. why do we all think we are smarter than the greater scientific community. its just silly.
rofl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:25 am

rofl wrote:women basically eat the same foods as men, but they dont go bald.

why not just believe the science that says its DHT.  why do we all think we are smarter than the greater scientific community.  its just silly.

Heard an awesome quote on the science channel

"Science, is giving the finger to what's known"

That's why

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Brabus wrote:I will send you 1000euro without thinking twice if this is the cure but I doubt it. Did you feel any change on your scalp, like more softer?

LOL thanks man but don't send me a penny until you see real results. And no it stayed the same, i still have bad dandruff but its growing. Only thing is you need to remind yourself to keep your teeth touching but over time you catch yourself doing it. It's a new habit that needs to be picked up.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:40 pm

australian wrote:so you just have to eat harder foods and clench your jaw all the time?

No but you can always add a few tougher to chew items but in todays world, its enough to chew your food thoroughly and conscientiously during meals/snacks. And keeping the teeth touched will provide the flaring of the muscles, clench but nothing too extreme.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:45 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:I would do these exercises (including Tom Hagerty's) but I can't help but feel that there's a fine line between training them and increasing blood flow and angiogenesis, and overtraining them to create tightness in the scalp

Ive got about 6 months of pictures that say otherwise(8months but the earliest ones are not the greatest quality) Its looking good so far and I have had other people inspect my hairline and tell me they see the hairs coming back. Remember, there is a high chance your jaw is severely under-trained and the last thing you need to worry about is over training. Btw, my body is definitely increasing dht production as the gap in my beard is closed and body hairs are sprouting in other places where they weren't visible before. I don't know how much credit I can give to a tight scalp being the reason we suffer hairloss, I think it's a lack of adequate blood flow.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:49 pm

why not just believe the science that says its DHT.  why do we all think we are smarter than the greater scientific community.  its just silly.

Lol or should I say "rofl", I did not mean the nutrients from the food matter I meant how tough it is to chew. And women also can develop weak masseter muscles but they lack the amount of DHT necessary to block the blood vessels(DHT is a big molecule) You basically kill hairs by not allowing DHT to cycle in and out.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Columbo wrote:Dunno if a cure or not but the masseter definitely has an effect on the skull, musculature and blood flow. Have a look at Dr Mike Mew's stuff and also stuff over at claimingpower.com which is based on Mew's work.

It's a bit of a tangent but perhaps some connections to be made here...

It's not just about chewing activating the masseter, tongue posture is as crucial.

Specifically the tongue's resting place up and flat across the roof of the mouth. Try it and push your tongue as hard as you can, and without even your teeth touching, your masseters will fully engage. Postition A is what you want for maximum masseter development:

The tongue also acts as a supporting muscle for the entire skull, balancing up fascia that runs all the way from our back, up and over our skull and to the front of our face. So the tongue position also influence posture (skip to about 2m in)....

Slightly unrelated but worth noting...

The opposite of good tongue posture are mouth breathers, who continually have their mouths hanging open. Mew's theory is without strong masseters and lacking tongue posture then the skull shape drifts downwards as not enough support and you get a long drawn skull, you get bigger deeper uglier eye sockets (bags and boggle eyes), and a recessed maxilla which means you begin to have a weak disappearing looking chin and shallow cheek bones. Basically you become ugly.

Healthy aesthetic maxilla with good strong masseters on the left, mouth breathing retracted maxilla on the right

He reckons people with good tongue posture have fully developed maxillas which mean attractive cheek bones which nicely support the eye sockts and a strong jaw. He claims with a few years of good tongue posture you can actually shift the maxilla forwards 3-5mm which will have a pronounced effect on your looks.

The problem is it's tough to try and train the tongue posture for many people. And I'm not quite sure how it relates to hair loss. Mike Mew himself for example, has developed a Brad Pitt god like jaw line with his method -- full on masseter power (compared to his old man who is a foot face) -- but he is clearly going bald. A cure? I'm not so sure:

https://goo.gl/k4TYNx

But from the perspective of making your face and skull more aesthetic, and better posture in general, plenty of heavy chewing and good tongue posture are a great idea...

BTW. The best gum is greek mastica. This stuff gives your jaw a proper work out like no other. Prob a good idea to chew after meals, as will help digestion.

Please send me your donations no matter how small or big, whether just $1,000 or $1,000,000 to imstillfuckinggoingbald@woowooweeee.com

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but the stuff at the end is not cool Very Happy

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Science does not know everything lol

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:24 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:

Heard an awesome quote on the science channel

"Science, is giving the finger to what's known"

That's why

Science is all about learning and unlearning to learn

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Hairbeback wrote:Science does not know everything lol

A most excellent perspective

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Themanofmankind1 wrote:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but the stuff at the end is not cool  Very Happy

the short version:

your hypothesis is that masseter activation / usage can help hair regrowth...

my post was mainly to illustrate the key role tongue posture plays in masseter activation. you don't need to clench teeth, your tongue when pushed flat against the roof the mouth acts as an agonist muscle to the masseter. try it, you can fully activate your masseter by laying the tongue fully across the roof of the mouth and gently pushing upwards with the tongue. tongue on the roof of the mouth is the healthy tongue posture for various reasons. (of course you should chew hard and plenty too, but when not chewing good tongue posture is far better than teeth clenching which could have long term issues)

also Mike Mew has exercised his masseter like a mofo -- including tons of chewing and proper tongue posture --  yet he's going quite badly bald. that's one against your hypothesis.

asking for donations for a theory based on sample size of one person is a bit weird imo, hence the, er, tongue in cheek dig
Columbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:47 am

Columbo wrote:
Themanofmankind1 wrote:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but the stuff at the end is not cool  Very Happy

the short version:

your hypothesis is that masseter activation / usage can help hair regrowth...

my post was mainly to illustrate the key role tongue posture plays in masseter activation. you don't need to clench teeth, your tongue when pushed flat against the roof the mouth acts as an agonist muscle to the masseter. try it, you can fully activate your masseter by laying the tongue fully across the roof of the mouth and gently pushing upwards with the tongue. tongue on the roof of the mouth is the healthy tongue posture for various reasons. (of course you should chew hard and plenty too, but when not chewing good tongue posture is far better than teeth clenching which could have long term issues)

also Mike Mew has exercised his masseter like a mofo -- including tons of chewing and proper tongue posture --  yet he's going quite badly bald. that's one against your hypothesis.

asking for donations for a theory based on sample size of one person is a bit weird imo, hence the, er, tongue in cheek dig

Fair assessment, but to counter it, instead of focusing on his masseters you want to focus on the contraction of the temporalis, if they are fully engaged when you are flexing your masseters you're doing it right. Also I don't want a dime until people see their own results, just wanted to clarify that.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:20 am

In her book: "Regrowing hair naturally", Vera Peiffer insisted in importance of...relaxing the TMJ, important is she emphasizes the relation between hair loss and jaws.

ANewHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjishal on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:06 am

If that was true nobody with masseter hypertrophy would go bald, Mike Mew wouldn't go bald either...

I've been using mastiha gum and probably it's great for facial muscles health, you can feel the temporal muscle pump you described very fast, but no hair regrowth from it.

Sorry

ninjishal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:56 am

Now again you guys made me realize why i left this forum.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:41 pm

ninjishal wrote:If that was true nobody with masseter hypertrophy would go bald, Mike Mew wouldn't go bald either...

I've been using mastiha gum and probably it's great for facial muscles health, you can feel the temporal muscle pump you described very fast, but no hair regrowth from it.

Sorry

How long have you been using the gum and is your mouth fully closed when you are asleep? It's a subconcious habit that needs to be made.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top