Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Cure of all Cures

Post  alphadelta on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:24 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
alphadelta wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Themanofmankind1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Since there's two theories here, one is relaxing the muscles to not constrict the scalp, and the other is training the muscles to increase blood flow at the risk of tightening the scalp, perhaps the best approach is training the muscles coupled with scalp laxity exercises, so you get the best of both worlds?

Once I post the pictures you can see for yourself how this is working. I also workout and body parts where I tend to get the most "pump" are growing hairs as well. Blood flow is key, scalp laxity does not do much imho. More blood to the hair = growth. Hair follicles to blood as soil/plants to water. If the blood supply is cut off there can be no growth.

Yes but there's more than one way to get the blood there, if this works great, but I'd do it combined with laxity

dunno if it has been said before but i am thinking one should focus on
relaxing occiptialis, frontalis, muscles around the eyes. because these muscles increase scalp tension and restrict bloodflow when contracted chronically
flexing the temporalis. This muscle even if contracted doesnt result in a tight scalp but would increase the pump and therefore blood flow to the scalp

How do you flex the temporalis?  I'm really good at flexing the occips and frontalis but never thought about the temporalis.  It's not as simple as wiggling your ears is it?  That's the occipital.

haha thats the auricularis actually Very Happy

as Themanofmankind1 said, temporalis contraction is achieved by clenching the jaw.

alphadelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toolsmakingtools on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:30 am

Themanofmankind1 wrote:
Changexpert wrote:How does this theory explain the fact that women are way less prone to balding? Do they naturally have strong jaw?

If you ever take the time to notice, you will notice some women have thick hair and others you can see a lot of scalp when they part their hair down the middle. Women just do not have as much DHT as men so the effects are not as adverse. But women with high DHT levels will have noticeable thinner hair.

That explanation isn't exactly compatible with your cure. If women don't experience mpb as severly as men because they generally don't produce as much dht, then you're basically blaming mpb on dht... which isn't related to jaw clenching.

I think you're right to point out that our teeth should be pressed together in a bite most of the time, that this is healthier than having your mouth slgihtly agape (which I realized that mine has been most of my life), but your theory needs a lot of work if you're going to link to to hair loss, especially when you admit dht is the main factor.

toolsmakingtools

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:11 pm

toolsmakingtools wrote:
Themanofmankind1 wrote:
Changexpert wrote:How does this theory explain the fact that women are way less prone to balding? Do they naturally have strong jaw?

If you ever take the time to notice, you will notice some women have thick hair and others you can see a lot of scalp when they part their hair down the middle. Women just do not have as much DHT as men so the effects are not as adverse. But women with high DHT levels will have noticeable thinner hair.

That explanation isn't exactly compatible with your cure. If women don't experience mpb as severly as men because they generally don't produce as much dht, then you're basically blaming mpb on dht... which isn't related to jaw clenching.

I think you're right to point out that our teeth should be pressed together in a bite most of the time, that this is healthier than having your mouth slgihtly agape (which I realized that mine has been most of my life), but your theory needs a lot of work if you're going to link to to hair loss, especially when you admit dht is the main factor.

It is partially the fault of DHT, it's just that DHT is a rather large molecule and it builds up when there is inadequate blood flow. When your teeth are together and your temporalis muscle (the key muscle in this theory) is firing it pumps blood into the scalp and flushes out the DHT as it is also bringing in fresh DHT for hair to grow with

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:12 pm

DHT is just a piece of the puzzle, we must look at the entire picture to understand the connections between everything.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nando on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:50 am

Hello Themanofmankind1,

taking a look at immortalhair about jaw exercises I found your post, I find your theory very interesting. The truth is that it demands a great commitment to achieve adapting to the new habit, but want to start with that. I would like to ask you if you are still with it after another year and a half. What is your routine now? (I see that you also started throwing topics on the scalp, so I saw in another post).

Can you tell me how is your evolution since that February 2015 so far?

nando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:06 am

nando wrote:Hello Themanofmankind1,

taking a look at immortalhair about jaw exercises I found your post, I find your theory very interesting. The truth is that it demands a great commitment to achieve adapting to the new habit, but want to start with that. I would like to ask you if you are still with it after another year and a half. What is your routine now? (I see that you also started throwing topics on the scalp, so I saw in another post).

Can you tell me how is your evolution since that February 2015 so far?

Hey Nando, tbh my theory seemed sound but aside from a nicer jaw my hairloss has progressed. I am subscribing to a new theory now, the sebaceous gland theory. I've read studies how the larger the sebaceous gland the more hairloss and my hairloss seems to have increased as I began to eat more animal fats, in fact I introduced a large quantity to my diet and I lost an inch on my hairline. It's been shown that animal fats create larger sebaceous glands. Now I am working on reversing this sebaceous gland growth. In fact I am two months in with increased shedding, so time will tell if if there is regrowth or not thus proving or disproving my new theory. I did in fact shed a lot. Scalp is becoming visible, I take it as a positive sign just like fin/dut causes sheds before regrowth.

Themanofmankind1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top