Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JAK inhibitors - INCREDIBLE hair growth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JAK inhibitors - INCREDIBLE hair growth

Post  Biffy on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:03 am

Changexpert wrote:I agree with CS. Capsaicin from peppers initiates TRPV1 pathway which ultimately increases TGF-B. I used to love spicy food, but now I try to stay away from them because my scalp itches so much after eating it these days.

You got the itch just by sprinkling some cayenne on your food? I use cayenne on my foods from time to time and I don't think i get the similar reaction as you.

Biffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:23 am

Have to say you guys are into some serious science, a bit more than I took time to really dissect properly.  I want to say a few the simplistic things from my understanding.
   Suppressing  the immune system inflammation response seems like chasing symptoms rather than cause.  It is like anti fever or anti histamine treatments.  There is usually a justified and beneficial reason that the body has a high temperature or is flushing out an irritant .  
  The reason in my mind that the body would protect the skin and blood in the MPB area is that that area shares blood with the brain. If swelling and inflammation was closing off the hair shafts, it may be done for protection, like the dangers of dental bacteria polluting the entire body.
  When a disease is labeled auto-immune it implies that the body is attacking it's self. This may be the case, but like a dog with mange and fleas, weakened tissue can take on new infections and immune responses .
  So my direction of thought is to firstly rule out any external tissue degraders. Parasites like demodex mites, foods that might make the sebum or skin attractive to bacteria, poor circulation, nutritional deficiencies, and other things we talk about on the forums.
 I hear about some foods like cayenne causing itch. I theorize that possibly the oils or liquid (sebum) are being made to taste too spicy for the demodex mites and they are biting into the tissue for blood (hence the itching).  I live in Thailand and it is truly remarkable the effect of spicy food to negate bacterial body odor, and in general they have great hair for a shaky diet of rice and fried foods.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  invinoveritas on Wed May 11, 2016 7:42 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:invinoveritas - Yes, would stick to the seed extract instead of the oil.

I finally got some seeds. Can you explain why there is a difference in terms of omega-6 between the seed and the oil. Would making a tea out of the seeds be better then using the oil topically?

invinoveritas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top