Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

detumescence therapy done wrongly?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

detumescence therapy done wrongly?

Post  Brabus on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:51 am

I never really had any succes with dt during all this time and I was always doing this on the frontal part (mainly cause i have only a receding hairline). The thing is its really easy to pinch the frontal part, isnt it supposed to be hard? So today for the first time I focused on the back and noticed its almost impossible to pinch it. Did I focus on the wrong par? did we? I dont have any hair thinning on the back but its so difficult to pinch it maybe thats where I have to focus. What do you guys think?

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: detumescence therapy done wrongly?

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 am

Hi,  for me a big part of DT is rerouting blood flow to supply all of the scalp with oxygen,  fresh nutrients, and remove toxins.  Supposedly some of the blood is to come from below through the galea pad. If the galea is restricting blood flow,  the surface veins need to be stimulated with massage to supply the blood flow across the entire scalp.
    This means that especially wherever the scalp is sore or thick, massage.  Massage the scalp, forehead, and the back, until you can see any visible veins bulge.  You will be glad you did, as you may be preventing future balding and probably restore thinning.  I check my regrowth every day to confirm that my entire frontal hairline is regrowing. It looks like it is. The thickest regrowth is around the surface veins on my temples. Healthy scalp should be soft , pliable, and not sore.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:23 pm

i think it doesnt work.  i think the original study is one of the most dodgy studies ive ever read, (and ive read alot ,through university studies), one half of the people who believe it are good people who are perhaps too gullible, and the other half are multiple accounts set up by a few dodgy guys .. look at the join dates, some of them are set up one day apart.there is also too many people who think that miniturized hairs are regrowing.  eventually they will realise the hairs are regrowing smaller each cycle, but they will not come back and tell us, they will dissapear, or open a new account, or say stuff like, 'it was working but i had to stop.  it would have worked if i just .....'

believe me or dont, but thats the way i see it.  im sorry if it offends.
rofl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:57 pm

rofl wrote:i think it doesnt work.  i think the original study is one of the most dodgy studies ive ever read, (and ive read alot ,through university studies), one half of the people who believe it are good people who are perhaps too gullible, and the other half are multiple accounts set up by a few dodgy guys .. look at the join dates, some of them are set up one day apart.there is also too many people who think that miniturized hairs are regrowing.  eventually they will realise the hairs are regrowing smaller each cycle, but they will not come back and tell us, they will dissapear, or open a new account, or say stuff like, 'it was working but i had to stop.  it would have worked if i just .....'

In my personal life I would just dismiss rofl as a negative person that never claimed to try DT, but has claims god like authority to be the judge of everybody who has had positive results; and determine them as "dodgy" "gullible" fools.
   This is a public forum and people are making hairloss decisions about using dangerous prescription drugs, surgery, or even self esteem issues and are looking for real potential treatments.  Many people are new to natural treatments and might look at rofl with many posts and think that he has actually properly evaluated the hundreds of DT posts and come to a scientific based conclusion.
   It is worth a response to sort this guy out.
rofl wrote:one half of the people who believe it are good people who are perhaps too gullible, and the other half are multiple accounts set up by a few dodgy guys .. look at the join dates, some of them are set up one day apart.  .
    So rofl is convinced that the people that have been living with their hair condition for many years are gullible - too stupid to sort out any facts or determine if there is any improvement in the hair that is inches away from their eyes. Only if they agree with rofl about all things scientific and report zero growth with a forecast of smaller diameter follicles are they above being gullible.
  Then rofl goes on to accuse 50% new sign up's with questions, not claims of grand results, to be fraudulent spammers promoting lies with questions. DT is a free treatment with nobody selling anything on the DT forum. So I guess rofl has scientific proof for such a wild claim. Maybe he is an amazing hacker and has broken into the forum server and tracked the ISP locations and MAC ID of each new sign up.

rofl wrote:there is also too many people who think that miniturized hairs are regrowing.  eventually they will realise the hairs are regrowing smaller each cycle, but they will not come back and tell us, they will dissapear, or open a new account, or say stuff like, 'it was working but i had to stop.  it would have worked if i just .....'

Rofl continues on about miniaturized hairs, and once again claiming to know for sure that everybody is lying about any improvement in hair diameter or length. Once again we can imagine that he went out with the tooth fairy and a micrometer to measure even my hair that is posted with weekly pictures online. Yes he is a non- gullible scientist that you should trust your medical decisions to.
  Then he continues to deny guys like Drex that have had good results (claimed 40% regrowth) and have returned last week after a few years with honest updates.  
   And then he concludes that anybody like myself, were just lying about our first successful results, if were to change my treatment and not report back on the DT thread. Maybe I will add needling, or just use DT as an excellent scalp cleanse and skin toner. maybe I will be offline for a few years. This does not mean that what I recorded and documented was a lie, or that I am too stupid to know what is happening on my own head.
   It is not enough for rofl to be the Grand Puba and supreme judge  of hair science. He has to be the prophet of future things to come also, claiming that nobody will ever follow up with positive real results, and if they do, he will visit their home with his micrometer and prove them wrong ( as this would be the only way to be scientific about it).

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:05 am

cdto2012 wrote:
rofl wrote:i think it doesnt work.  i think the original study is one of the most dodgy studies ive ever read, (and ive read alot ,through university studies), one half of the people who believe it are good people who are perhaps too gullible, and the other half are multiple accounts set up by a few dodgy guys .. look at the join dates, some of them are set up one day apart.there is also too many people who think that miniturized hairs are regrowing.  eventually they will realise the hairs are regrowing smaller each cycle, but they will not come back and tell us, they will dissapear, or open a new account, or say stuff like, 'it was working but i had to stop.  it would have worked if i just .....'

In my personal life I would just dismiss rofl as a negative person that never claimed to try DT, but has claims god like authority to be the judge of everybody who has had positive results; and determine them as "dodgy" "gullible" fools.
   This is a public forum and people are making hairloss decisions about using dangerous prescription drugs, surgery, or even self esteem issues and are looking for real potential treatments.  Many people are new to natural treatments and might look at rofl with many posts and think that he has actually properly evaluated the hundreds of DT posts and come to a scientific based conclusion.
   It is worth a response to sort this guy out.
rofl wrote:one half of the people who believe it are good people who are perhaps too gullible, and the other half are multiple accounts set up by a few dodgy guys .. look at the join dates, some of them are set up one day apart.  .
    So rofl is convinced that the people that have been living with their hair condition for many years are gullible - too stupid to sort out any facts or determine if there is any improvement in the hair that is inches away from their eyes. Only if they agree with rofl about all things scientific and report zero growth with a forecast of smaller diameter follicles are they above being gullible.
  Then rofl goes on to accuse 50% new sign up's with questions, not claims of grand results, to be fraudulent spammers promoting lies with questions. DT is a free treatment with nobody selling anything on the DT forum. So I guess rofl has scientific proof for such a wild claim. Maybe he is an amazing hacker and has broken into the forum server and tracked the ISP locations and MAC ID of each new sign up.

rofl wrote:there is also too many people who think that miniturized hairs are regrowing.  eventually they will realise the hairs are regrowing smaller each cycle, but they will not come back and tell us, they will dissapear, or open a new account, or say stuff like, 'it was working but i had to stop.  it would have worked if i just .....'

Rofl continues on about miniaturized hairs, and once again claiming to know for sure that everybody is lying about any improvement in hair diameter or length. Once again we can imagine that he went out with the tooth fairy and a micrometer to measure even my hair that is posted with weekly pictures online. Yes he is a non- gullible scientist that you should trust your medical decisions to.
  Then he continues to deny guys like Drex that have had good results (claimed 40% regrowth) and have returned last week after a few years with honest updates.  
   And then he concludes that anybody like myself, were just lying about our first successful results, if were to change my treatment and not report back on the DT thread. Maybe I will add needling, or just use DT as an excellent scalp cleanse and skin toner. maybe I will be offline for a few years. This does not mean that what I recorded and documented was a lie, or that I am too stupid to know what is happening on my own head.
   It is not enough for rofl to be the Grand Puba and supreme judge  of hair science. He has to be the prophet of future things to come also, claiming that nobody will ever follow up with positive real results, and if they do, he will visit their home with his micrometer and prove them wrong ( as this would be the only way to be scientific about it).

The issue is that natural treatments will never proven, and therefore we have to figure it out by our own.
What bothers my is how the system works, and that FDA approved drugs for hair loss that should be our minor concern, and that they should use their big money on actual cures instead (even they are highly doubtful).

When the proven drug treatments gave side effects, the industry exploded with so called natural cures, bottled magic herbs etc... and it gave the word natural a bad name.
People have to respect the time spent, and sharing as yours since many (not everyone) are just passively waiting for a miracle cure when it´s actually a treatment like you are doing.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:09 pm

it wasnt a comment specifically against you cdto.  dont know why you took such offense.
rofl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:21 am

I am not personally offended. What you think has nothing to do with how fast my hair grows back. If you had personally messaged me with opinions I might not even respond to general opinions. I have no appetite or time for arguing about opinions.
   The reason that I replied is that there are many people that are evaluating treatments. Many people do not have time to read hundreds of pages of historical posts, research links, and follow daily updates on multiple threads.
  You made claims about how nobody showed evidence, followed up, falsified accounts, and that the posters were "gullible" and "dodgy".  To these claims I posted counter evidence. To your demeaning opinions; I put them in context as you are a person that has never tried DT, never personally/actually measured claimed results, have little solid evidence of forged user accounts, and that your future forecasts are based on a negative biased opinion only.
   In real life maybe I would enjoy some time chatting.  We both take hair regrowth seriously, take the time to stay researched and updated, want well documented evidence. I am not wasting time to be one up on people. It is enough to be able to share knowledge and have received freely ideas that have lead to the improvements  in my life.   So no offense between us. You have much to offer and I hope you do continue to join the threads with scientific updates, useful criticism, and to share your successes.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top