Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Really Interesting Theory on MPB

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Really Interesting Theory on MPB

Post  YARO on Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:37 am

Hello everybody,

I do not usually post here in fact this is like my 3rd post on this forum, I'm more of a lurker. I have been on for probably right around a year or so now and really enjoy and find it very interesting reading what you guys have to say. Hope i am welcomed here Very Happy

I was researching hair loss online and came across a very interesting thread. I don't know if this guy's theory on hair loss has been talked about or not on this forum yet but i thought it was a good one to bring up.

I have read it a few times and wanted to know what you guys think about it. although he does recommend drugs like Fin and Minoxidil, i think his overall theory, or many theories put together, sound pretty good but that is my unprofessional opinion and want to know what you guys think.

The core problem, as he says, in mpb is that of tissue growth and how anagen enlargement is cut short and the follicles fail to enlarge.
What i also found interesting was the scalp local tissue fluid pressure and Lymphatic drainage and feed.

He also says that DHT induced scalp lymphedema is the primary cause of MPB and changes in immunology, fibrosis, and hypoxia are all effects of lymphedema. Isn't that just a way of saying that MPB is a local problem in the scalp?

Take a look at it, the post is from "S.Foote".

Here is the link to the thread: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/89751-A-Review-of-MPB-Research

Thank You

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top