Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The cause of hair loss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The cause of hair loss

Post  Sage 1 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Interesting perspective regarding the ongoing diskussion if it´s DHT that causes hair loss.
https://perfecthairhealth.com/men-stop-thinking-your-hair-loss-is-due-to-high-testosterone/?s2-ssl=yes

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The cause of hair loss

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:26 am

Makes sense, also some similar articles:

http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateTestosterone4-10.html

http://www.hairloss-research.org/serumtestosterone.html

Among others from that site

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:44 am

I think you still need to have an inborn sensitivity to dht to get a bad hair follicle reaction from it. They should take blood tests of people who aren't bald and see if there is a lot of dht in their scalps because of thyroid issues.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:00 am

Interesting subject, BUT I have seen people having insane regrowth just by taking internal estrogen. If low testosterone and high estrogen is the case, then you should have great hair (and big tits)

Also, almost all the bodybuilders who inject testosterone usually end up with hair loss / baldness

hairmaniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Check out what this guy named S.Foote has to say about hair loss. It is a long post but worth reading. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/89751-A-Review-of-MPB-Research

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Part of the missing element on the cause in AGA/MPB is the relationship of the immune system of the hair follicle. There is an androgen association, yet not the cause.

I wrote this post on the new LongevityPost forum that dives in to one example of the immune function aspect.

http://forums.longevitypost.com/topic/63-ceramide-synthase-4-regulates-stem-cell-homeostasis-and-hair-follicle-cycling/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:46 am

Androgens can increase viraal replication.

Have seen S Foote's information for great many years. Increasing lymphatic drainage will help lower viral replication.

Lowering chemical burden, radiation mold bio toxins, etc will all lower viral replication.

Anger and fear is linked here as well and can tell how successful someone's regimen is on hair loss forums based on their attitude.

For 5 years was initially told by two others and confirmed shortly after that androgenic alopecia is due to viruses. A study found alopecia areata to be found by dysfunctional immune system and overall increase in certain bacteria.

I believe androgenic alopecia is similar but viral based. For 5 years based my regimen around this with success. By lowering viral load and by focusing on on causes that increase Viral replication by using best cancer remedy I'm aware of. Www.royalrife.com/cancer/html

The past 1 1/4 years have only used something that moderately inhibits viruses and my success continues to be successful.

The trick being is that have to keep lowering viruses constantly. Not a permanent solution but so long as I keep up lowering viral replication nothing else appears to be needed based on my experiences.

Just IME/IMO,

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:23 pm

If that is the case here, that AGA is caused by viruses and a dysfunctional immune system, then why do we experience hair loss in a pattern. Why don't we lose the hair on the sides or back?

Since the time i started losing my hair, i would always look at other people's heads who were also losing hair. I would always notice that the frontal portion of their head is protruding outwards and there is indents on either sides. What can that be? Inflammation?

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:25 pm

One can go crazy trying to answer questions such as that. It's the same question of why other viruses attack specific areas of the body and cause similar damage such as schloderma for instance.

In the end of trying to answer questions such as that, I've found people still don't get any closer to even trying strong anti virals except for the rare few.

The point being trying to answer the why still doesn't change the fact that I've found strong anti virals stop hair loss so long as treatment is kept up with.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:29 pm

I completely understand.

This might be a dumb question but do you think that having faith and belief for something to work hair loss wise or just in general for overall life can actually make it work. Not believing and having a "ehh if it doesn't work than oh well" attitude towards something you are trying to accomplish will actually make it not work. I have always wondered this and I am not specifically aiming this to any religious belief when i say "believe".

You know how you can come up to a deadlift bar with 400 pounds on it and without believing that you can do it, you won't. But if you actually believe in yourself and get motivated then you will pick it up. Do you think that can translate into hair regrowth using a regimen. Call it dumb but i feel like if people really have faith and belief in something working it can actually turn out in their favor.

thank you

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:44 am

In my experience observing viral loads, etc.... It's not the viruses themselves, it is the infection going on in the background. When you raise the antioxidant enzyme levels and squash the infection, those viruses will go away. They are not the cause of the problem in the classic sense.

Before the advent of vaccination, viruses would replicate in our own tissues that were native to us. These are born from some type of infection.

However, in today's over vaccinated world, they deliver right to the bloodstream foreign viruses that would never survive the typical route of ingestion. So that is a whole different issue (people still became bald before these, but they do not help at all).

My conclusion to that though is that many of what works for hair loss (after something, foreign, structural, persistent toxin is corrected/removed), anything that is anti-viral (does help, because the mechanism improves the redox status).

An example of many, ecklonia cava is antiviral.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:23 am

Hello all,

Yes, CS is correct in that it is the terrain.  Without a faulty terrain, the viruses responsible for androgenic alopecia ( my opinion) would not be replicating to begin with.  

Probably good in repeating this info for all the new people unaware.  

What I'm currently doing with success is similar to say for example using a lysine lip balm for a cold sore.  Lysine stops the viral replication (herpes) healing the cold sore.  Or say using something to stop the hepatitis virus which the liver will then heal on i's own.  I hope that makes sense.

Course without a faulty terrain, there wouldn't be a problem with the virus to begin with.  And why I previously mentioned that stopping the viruses responsible for androgenic alopecia wasn't a permanent solution but so long as I keep up treatment hair loss isn't a problem.  

It's similar to say using LLLT.  Stop using LLLT, hair loss eventually resumes again.

The reason why people haven't come to the same conclusion as me probably is because most anti viral treatments aren't strong enough and the one's that are would just about need to take everyday.  For example not many here would take liposomal vitamin c for an extended period of time.  Not sure Ecklonia Cava is powerful enough.  Need a strong enough anti viral that can stop a cold in it's tracks within hours.

I personally do not use supplements to tackle the viral problem.

A little off topic but may help in understanding here is that, Interestingly two studies and some anecdotal information shows that a virus is responsible in prion ailments.  Stop the viral replication and stops the slow rise in prions.  A breakthrough in understanding many cases of Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, ALS, etc..

Hi Yaro,

Having faith is important for health. For example, without faith one can be more likely to become negative. Anger and fear is directly connected with hair loss.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Some good points from ubraj. 

Probably a point that can never be repeated too much is...natural supplements help, and would never rely on just one, but it can be critical to observe what other needs or problems the body has. Throughout years many have been mentioned, but it is impossible to summarize.

That said, I'll point out some things of interest. in AGA/MPB the primary difference is that non-balding people have a rich supply of specific types of progenitor cells CD34+ & CD200 and those with AGA/MPB do not. 

In MPB these progenitor cells are sensitive to TGF-beta, that ruins this healthy conversion (think curcumin to help), while resveratrol modulates another factor FOX03 which protects against stem cell dysfunction.

Other types of treatment are necessary to restore/replenish the supply of these progenitor cells.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beebrox on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:06 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Some good points from ubraj. 

Probably a point that can never be repeated too much is...natural supplements help, and would never rely on just one, but it can be critical to observe what other needs or problems the body has. Throughout years many have been mentioned, but it is impossible to summarize.

That said, I'll point out some things of interest. in AGA/MPB the primary difference is that non-balding people have a rich supply of specific types of progenitor cells CD34+ & CD200 and those with AGA/MPB do not. 

In MPB these progenitor cells are sensitive to TGF-beta, that ruins this healthy conversion (think curcumin to help), while resveratrol modulates another factor FOX03 which protects against stem cell dysfunction.

Other types of treatment are necessary to restore/replenish the supply of these progenitor cells.

CS, can be applying curcumin topical with some drops of dmso to enhance the absorbtion highly benefitial in this case? Wondering just from scientific point of view, since i think nobody wishes to look like ''sunshine'' for long period of time, even if crazy to try it.

Minding time, i think topicals have wonders to offer along with electrical-energetic approach, u-needling and topical delivery, once long term approach with proper ''lifestyle'' is established.

Of course curcumin is not the only option; mentioned substances already were-are: green tea, black tea, coconut oil, castor oil, emu oil, horstail tea, MSM, coffee, onion, garlic,...In floods of options, one would benefit best from the ones that answer their particular demands. That said also chlorella and kelp can clean the environment, IMO. We constantly exchange chemicals with environment, sadly in industrialized world more or less in the favor of sickness and shortening of lifespan.

Beebrox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:42 am

ubraj wrote:Hello all,

Yes, CS is correct in that it is the terrain.  Without a faulty terrain, the viruses responsible for androgenic alopecia ( my opinion) would not be replicating to begin with.  

Probably good in repeating this info for all the new people unaware.  

What I'm currently doing with success is similar to say for example using a lysine lip balm for a cold sore.  Lysine stops the viral replication (herpes) healing the cold sore.  Or say using something to stop the hepatitis virus which the liver will then heal on i's own.  I hope that makes sense.

Course without a faulty terrain, there wouldn't be a problem with the virus to begin with.  And why I previously mentioned that stopping the viruses responsible for androgenic alopecia wasn't a permanent solution but so long as I keep up treatment hair loss isn't a problem.  

It's similar to say using LLLT.  Stop using LLLT, hair loss eventually resumes again.

The reason why people haven't come to the same conclusion as me probably is because most anti viral treatments aren't strong enough and the one's that are would just about need to take everyday.  For example not many here would take liposomal vitamin c for an extended period of time.  Not sure Ecklonia Cava is powerful enough.  Need a strong enough anti viral that can stop a cold in it's tracks within hours.

I personally do not use supplements to tackle the viral problem.

A little off topic but may help in understanding here is that, Interestingly two studies and some anecdotal information shows that a virus is responsible in prion ailments.  Stop the viral replication and stops the slow rise in prions.  A breakthrough in understanding many cases of Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, ALS, etc..

Hi Yaro,

Having faith is important for health.  For example, without faith one can be more likely to become negative.  Anger and fear is directly connected with hair loss.  

I don´t use any supplements at all.
But a lot of anti oxidant/viral herbs in my remedy, and adding a lot of crucial fresh nutrients in my own opinion.
http://www.naturalnews.com/047426_antiviral_herbs_virus_remedies_natural_cures.html

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:15 am

A far shot but still.
Makes sense why so called hobos (non offence), creates a natural defense towards toxins, while we are fighting them using synthetic supplements.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:18 am

[quote="Sage 1"]
ubraj wrote:
I don´t use any supplements at all.
But a lot of anti oxidant/viral herbs in my remedy, and adding a lot of crucial fresh nutrients in my own opinion.
http://www.naturalnews.com/047426_antiviral_herbs_virus_remedies_natural_cures.html

Out of those the only one to experiment with would be elderberry via liquid sambucol. I herb has it cheap but would still cost $20 give or take each month over many months.

While not listed, many years when I tried very high dose modified citrus pectin was nice but very costly. Too costly for long-term use. Maybe the lemon peel and chewed thoroughly may be cheap alternative.

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:35 am

Of course i drink a lot of fresh spinach, cucumber, celery, mangold and granny smith green apples.
But i also try to get the most of Pau D'Arco, green tea also without destroying their nutrients, and the nutrients from fresh cilantro and rosemary.

It seems that the oils by themselves are only good carriers, for the actual beneficial nutrients from the fresh ones, even if the teas are extracted.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse23 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:47 am

I agree with hairmaniac. The article brings up some interesting points, but if low testosterone and high estrogen is the case most bodybuilders who take testosterone would have no hair. I think in some cases this might be true, but for the most part the true cause of hair loss can't be attributed to just one thing.

jesse23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:28 am

when estrogen goes up.. prolactin goes up with it.. prolactin sucks calcium out of bones... calcification and all that... there you go hairloss in a nutshell.. get prolactin down.. i think you will be good. it is very difficult to get down as i have been finding out.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Why is it hard to get prolactin down? And what foods or supplements help with getting prolactin down and what foods raise it?

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cause of hair loss in new generation

Post  hairtransplantindubai on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:24 pm

hair loss is caused by DHT which is caused in male hormones and can effect the both men and women which is the cause of young generation. Mostly men's are facing that issue. it is can only be resolver permanently. You just need to do mesotherapy for your hair loss or PRP treatment

hairtransplantindubai

View user profile http://www.dubaihairclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  frederic83 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:17 am

ubraj, I agree with your virus theory. It's been a while since I've been on this forum Smile

frederic83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blahblahblah on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:48 am

Could I topically apply Lysol to my scalp?

blahblahblah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top