Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  long hair on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:21 pm

a year a go i had a DT thread on hairlosstalk forum so i post a link of this thread there ..and i know the members there are hustle ..but i did it any way Twisted Evil http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/89423-dome-shape?p=1306694#post1306694
avatar
long hair

Posts : 190
Join date : 2015-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:56 am

cdto2012 wrote:
John Doe, hope the bottle is more comfortable and sustainable.  I do 1/2 inch circles for about 5 rotations then move on to the next area,  I will revisit areas.  

Hey thanks again for answering all of my questions, you do those circles on the temples too right?  Right at the beginning of the hairline, you know, on top of the forehead?

I was actually thinking of placing one hand on my forehead and holding it while I make the circles so it doesn't move my forehead too much, just to make sure I don't cause and wrinkles or anything. Or maybe I'm doing the circles too big, I'll try doing them smaller like you say.

johndoe1225

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:23 am

Definitely some slow but steady improvement in Cdto's hair. I still think you ought to look for something to speed up the process though, perhaps immortal's top 6? Or maybe a violet ray? Idk I'm sure you'll grow your hair back with this method but it seems like it might take a long time. Keep up the good work bro.

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 212
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Seuxin on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello,

Why not using in addition to this DT protocol, a topical mix with : D3 / K2 / Magenisum Oil and GLycolic Acid. Once a week maybe no ? But what should be the amount of K2 and Vitamine D ??? I can try this...but need help to do the formulation...

Seuxin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:10 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
Hey thanks again for answering all of my questions, you do those circles on the temples too right?  Right at the beginning of the hairline, you know, on top of the forehead?

I was actually thinking of placing one hand on my forehead and holding it while I make the circles so it doesn't move my forehead too much, just to make sure I don't cause and wrinkles or anything.  Or maybe I'm doing the circles too big, I'll try doing them smaller like you say.

Yes I try to do the entire scalp, sides and back also.  It is about circulation and the source bigger veins are above the ears area and around the lower areas of the scalp.
  Indeed needling is a way that I have gotten a few  fast terminal hairs to come out and some fuzz extending, and I do believe it is a good addition. For science sake I have kept the method very limited so people can have confidence that they can be in a third world country, pick up a rock, and start reversing MPB.
  Actually this has been an easy going thread, very little static, and asking about slow returns is a fair question. I think it is important to remember that I have been going bald for 20 years.  This is severe MPB being reversed in a few months. If you are younger there is a chance that your progress might be faster.
  Anyway thanks for the encouragement.  It is nice to have the burden of proof on the pictures, not on what I think or claim.

cdto2012

Posts : 611
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  long hair on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Seuxin wrote:Hello,

Why not using in addition to this DT protocol, a topical mix with : D3 / K2 / Magenisum Oil and GLycolic Acid. Once a week maybe no ? But what should be the amount of K2 and Vitamine D ??? I can try this...but need help to do the formulation...

why not ? that even could be better...
you have to be careful with glycolic acid you must know the correct % and how long you leave it on your scalp
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9838-glycolic-acid-still-active-under-the-skin-after-2-years

by the way i saw you at hair loss help forum / peppermint thread Rolling Eyes ..tell me about your result from this .
avatar
long hair

Posts : 190
Join date : 2015-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Seuxin on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:13 am

Pepermint oil is very nice on the scalp, so fresh, but i stopped because some studies claims it inhibe pge2....
Actually i take a lot of thing for my hair, but no regrowth...DT needs a lot of tim that's why i would prefer a chemical way to destroy calcium...but i need help to do a good formulation.

Seuxin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:01 am

cdto2012 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Hey thanks again for answering all of my questions, you do those circles on the temples too right?  Right at the beginning of the hairline, you know, on top of the forehead?

I was actually thinking of placing one hand on my forehead and holding it while I make the circles so it doesn't move my forehead too much, just to make sure I don't cause and wrinkles or anything.  Or maybe I'm doing the circles too big, I'll try doing them smaller like you say.

Yes I try to do the entire scalp, sides and back also.  It is about circulation and the source bigger veins are above the ears area and around the lower areas of the scalp.
  Indeed needling is a way that I have gotten a few  fast terminal hairs to come out and some fuzz extending, and I do believe it is a good addition. For science sake I have kept the method very limited so people can have confidence that they can be in a third world country, pick up a rock, and start reversing MPB.
  Actually this has been an easy going thread, very little static, and asking about slow returns is a fair question. I think it is important to remember that I have been going bald for 20 years.  This is severe MPB being reversed in a few months. If you are younger there is a chance that your progress might be faster.
  Anyway thanks for the encouragement.  It is nice to have the burden of proof on the pictures, not on what I think or claim.

Alright, thanks again!

johndoe1225

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Seuxin on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:07 am


Seuxin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:58 pm


Wow, that is a new study and a great find. That is actually worth a separate thread so others notice it, I think I will make it. Basically it was a 4 minute vibrator massage on 9 guys for 24 weeks. At 12 weeks they had a bit of shed, at 24 weeks the hairs were thicker in diameter. Also they set up skin cells in a culture, stretched them on silicone, and saw a change for the better of the genetic expression to promote hair growth.

To read the article, maybe start with the end conclusion to follow the process.
" If optimal stretching forces in hair follicles are applied for an appropriate time period to stimulate hair growth genes selectively, mechanical forces could be useful in hair tissue engineering. Moreover, scalp massage as a form of mechanical stimulation of the scalp may become a natural, easy, and economical way to stimulate hair growth rates. Further research is required to confirm these possibilities."

cdto2012

Posts : 611
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:26 am

Hey Cdto, how's your crown area looking? New growth there as well?

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 212
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:57 pm

hi, I can't see the back of my head very well, so I never did much for measurements. I do have some photos somewhere, I guess I will dig them out when there is a massive regrow. What I can see is that the the hair area that separates the the crown from my top grafts is thickening and widening in a very visible way.
I will say that now that there is almost no pain from pressing, and I use a metal presser that looks like a cup, I have adjusted my schedule. I am closer to 15 minutes 3 times a day. The metal has a denser impact, and I am going for circulation primarily, not breaking up painful areas. My pressure is still strong, I can just get more impact in less time.

cdto2012

Posts : 611
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:06 am

Hey, wanted to add that I finally feel the depressions in my scalp after only slight effort with your pill bottle technique cd, never felt that before.

At first I was pressing then the pill bottle kind of got stuck in a dent in my scalp which scared me lol, but then I remembered other people reporting the same thing.

johndoe1225

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:50 am

Wow, the area above my right temple is very sore now, this is certainly much more intense than DT with your hands! I'm hoping the soreness goes away by tomorrow so I can start again. Today I only did my left temple and a bit on top.

johndoe1225

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  piranha on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:10 am

I dont understand how I should use the bottle cap thing coz it makes me think it can break the hairs? Can anyone make a short video or something about it 5 secs long is enough and you guys can show it on your hand if you want. Oh btw I started a topic about dt on a turkish forum where I'm a mod with references to this site etc. I hope it's not a problem.Peace

piranha

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Photos 5 months and a week

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Hi guys, glad you are posting links on other forums. Think I will try to do something like that today so we can get some more people seeing if the process will work for them. The bottle cap is only only user, most are using the rounded bottom edge of a vitamin bottle to make 1/2 inch circles while pressing. I do about 5 circles then move on, then come back later.
For the photos, the new hairs are growing longer and thicker. I am read how many other high tech treatments guys are using and am glad to have something so simple and fast acting. I am going to start a mirror thread with just a few select photos, only here will the discussions be. These will be the same photos as posted here.

Mostly these are of the upper areas growing back, as the sides have gotten so thick that I shave them because they look patchy.

hmm will have to post the new photos soon, the picture uploader is not uploading now




cdto2012

Posts : 611
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:44 am

You do the sides with the same pressure as the top and temples cd?

I started out just doing the temples and top

johndoe1225

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Photos 5 months and a week

Post  cdto2012 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:06 pm

I have posted some new photos and tried to put together some comparison new and old photos on this new thread.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#127624

Only use this thread to comment, the other thread is only for selected photos.

John, I am doing really the entire scalp. If you are thinning or shedding it is time to save what you have and move the blood from the lower areas of the scalp upward. If you are in a rush you can roll the sides above the ears and back of head with the side of the bottle, but it seems very important to me .

cdto2012

Posts : 611
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Good idea, I guess I'll keep the two handed pressure on the temple and top, and then start out with only rolling the bottle on the rest of my scalp

johndoe1225

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  TLD22 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:02 am

Hello, so I'm new here guys. Been following this thread for a few weeks after I discovered detumescence therapy on that JDMoyer guy's blog. Due to a lot of stress the past half year, I have lost a lot of hair. I guess you could categorise me as a diffuse thinner, since I've lost hair everywhere from my scalp. At first I thought my hair loss was thyroid related but it didn't turn out to be the source of my hair loss.

I started doing DT about a month ago. I've been off and on the massages, but I've been doing it quite frequently the past week, 2 times a day, 20 minutes for each session. At first I would just simply knead/pinch/press with my fingers, but after reading cdto2012's posts I switched to massaging with a pill bottle. Some things I've noticed the first month so far:

1) My shedding hasn't decreased nor increased - curious to see if it will decrease the coming months
2) After 2 weeks in, I noticed a lot of dead skin shedding from my temples and top of my scalp. 4 weeks in I don't shed that much dead skin anymore - maybe because I treat my scalp with a solution of 1:3 ACV/Water everyday.
3) After massaging with my fingers I noticed that my fingertips were quite greasy.
4) I haven't had any release of sticky oil/sebum so far, such as cdto2012 and john doe have mentioned.
5) After 4 weeks I also noticed tiny terminal hairs that were popping up along my hairline. They were at random places though and I only saw a few of them. Curious if they are long hairs that were miniaturized at the beginning of my hairline, if they are actual regrowth or just broken hairs.
6) I also noticed at the beginning of week 2 I lost a lot of eyelash length hairs after massaging.
7) Another thing I noticed was a slight crunching sound when I press/massage my scalp really hard with my fingers.
Cool My scalp also feels a lot more loose and pliable and I can feel a lot of blood flowing to my scalp after massaging. I can feel it even five hours later after massaging which feels great.

My regime:
a) DT everyday, 2x20 minutes: with a pill bottle + Reborn hair PPP techniques
b) Amla/Reetha/Shikakai hair mask every two weeks - increases blood flow to scalp and apparently it's very good for overall hair health.
c) Apple Cider Vinegar solution; applied overtime after massaging to speed up healing process
d) Magnesium/K2/D3/Cod Liver Oil supplements everyday to counter calcification
e) Olive oil + tea tree against demoted mite, applied at least once everyday
f) Hair oil composed of various oils/essential oils to condition hair
f) Emu Oil for inflammation of scalp
g) Mooring oil - applied everyday to increase blood flow to scalp

At the moment my hairline doesn't seem to recede any further. Not sure about this though. Overall scalp and hair feels great/better after implementing DT. I hope I can also regrow my hairline/temples such as cdto2012. Will post every now and then when I notice any change.

TLD22

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:47 am

Hey TLD

I'm just wondering, is coconut oil also good for mites, or is the olive oil better? Because I soak my hair and scalp (literally soak, it drips all over the place) with coconut oil at least 5 days a week for like 3 hours or so.

Also have you noticed dents in your scalp after you press with the bottle? I did after starting cd's method, it's cool and scary at the same time, I drag the bottle across my scalp just to check and it's like the surface of the moon Very Happy

Anyway welcome and good luck

johndoe1225

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  TLD22 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:30 am

Hello Johndoe,

I haven't read anything about coconut oil being beneficial towards demotex mites. I only use olive oil because of cd's recommendation. I have also read that olive oil blocks DHT when applied topically so I guess that's another reason to opt for olive oil. Not sure weather soaking your scalp is that good. I mean when I for example apply too much oil too my face, my pores will clog and i'll get pimples and inflammation. Imo it is better to apply just enough so your scalp can absorb it. But that's my opinion.

Yeah I also noticed dents forming after massaging with a pill bottle. They're temproary so I don't mind. The blood rushing to the dented places feels so good though.

So I have a question for you:
How long have you been doing DT and what sort of results have you seen so far?

TLD22

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:01 am

TLD22 wrote:Hello Johndoe,

I haven't read anything about coconut oil being beneficial towards demotex mites. I only use olive oil because of cd's recommendation. I have also read that olive oil blocks DHT when applied topically so I guess that's another reason to opt for olive oil. Not sure weather soaking your scalp is that good. I mean when I for example apply too much oil too my face, my pores will clog and i'll get pimples and inflammation. Imo it is better to apply just enough so your scalp can absorb it. But that's my opinion.

Yeah I also noticed dents forming after massaging with a pill bottle. They're temproary so I don't mind. The blood rushing to the dented places feels so good though.

So I have a question for you:
How long have you been doing DT and what sort of results have you seen so far?

Hey

Well I wash it off my hair and scalp completely after a few hours and never had skin issues on my scalp, there's a lot still left when I wash but I have OCD and want to make damn sure I get enough in there  Very Happy

I've been DTing maybe for 5-6 months, I lost track, but I only recently (like a week) started doing cd's bottle method.

johndoe1225

Posts : 986
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Reborn Hair PPP on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:19 pm

TLD22 wrote:Hello, so I'm new here guys. Been following this thread for a few weeks after I discovered detumescence therapy on that JDMoyer guy's blog. Due to a lot of stress the past half year, I have lost a lot of hair. I guess you could categorise me as a diffuse thinner, since I've lost hair everywhere from my scalp. At first I thought my hair loss was thyroid related but it didn't turn out to be the source of my hair loss.

I started doing DT about a month ago. I've been off and on the massages, but I've been doing it quite frequently the past week, 2 times a day, 20 minutes for each session. At first I would just simply knead/pinch/press with my fingers, but after reading cdto2012's posts I switched to massaging with a pill bottle. Some things I've noticed the first month so far:

1) My shedding hasn't decreased nor increased - curious to see if it will decrease the coming months
2) After 2 weeks in, I noticed a lot of dead skin shedding from my temples and top of my scalp. 4 weeks in I don't shed that much dead skin anymore - maybe because I treat my scalp with a solution of 1:3 ACV/Water everyday.
3) After massaging with my fingers I noticed that my fingertips were quite greasy.
4) I haven't had any release of sticky oil/sebum so far, such as cdto2012 and john doe have mentioned.
5) After 4 weeks I also noticed tiny terminal hairs that were popping up along my hairline. They were at random places though and I only saw a few of them. Curious if they are long hairs that were miniaturized at the beginning of my hairline, if they are actual regrowth or just broken hairs.
6) I also noticed at the beginning of week 2 I lost a lot of eyelash length hairs after massaging.
7) Another thing I noticed was a slight crunching sound when I press/massage my scalp really hard with my fingers.
Cool My scalp also feels a lot more loose and pliable and I can feel a lot of blood flowing to my scalp after massaging. I can feel it even five hours later after massaging which feels great.

My regime:
a) DT everyday, 2x20 minutes: with a pill bottle + Reborn hair PPP techniques
b) Amla/Reetha/Shikakai hair mask  every two weeks - increases blood flow to scalp and apparently it's very good for overall hair health.
c) Apple Cider Vinegar solution; applied overtime after massaging to speed up healing process
d) Magnesium/K2/D3/Cod Liver Oil supplements everyday to counter calcification
e) Olive oil + tea tree against demoted mite, applied at least once everyday
f) Hair oil composed of various oils/essential oils to condition hair
f) Emu Oil for inflammation of scalp
g) Mooring oil - applied everyday to increase blood flow to scalp

At the moment my hairline doesn't seem to recede any further. Not sure about this though. Overall scalp and hair feels great/better after implementing DT. I hope I can also regrow my hairline/temples such as cdto2012. Will post every now and then when I notice any change.

Hey TLD22,

If I may add my input, I think your current results are somewhat promising. I had the same experiences with the crunching sound on my scalp and dead flaky skin. Crunching sound signifies break up of fibrosis/calcification which is a good sign. I am just like you, a diffuse thinner, though not as evident on my YouTube videos due to a comb over.

In a nutshell, I visualize my regimen to a successful result as follows: Healthy diet STOPS hair loss > Dermaroller STIMULATES regrowth > DT and other massage techniques STRENGTHENS existing and vellus hair follicles > Apple Cider Vinegar and other supplemental vitamins DIMINISHES left over calcification = Elastic Scalp due to DILATED blood vessels.

I can't heavily emphasize enough about the importance of using a dermaroller. You are probably doing this, but as a word of caution, keep a good balance. Apply moderate pressure, once every 2 weeks, and use a dermaroller with these specifications: 1.5mm 192 needles. I never massage my scalp within a 48 hour period from a dermaroller session.

Keep up the good work man. You are definitely on the right track toward fruition.

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)
avatar
Reborn Hair PPP

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  TLD22 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:56 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:
TLD22 wrote:Hello Johndoe,

I haven't read anything about coconut oil being beneficial towards demotex mites. I only use olive oil because of cd's recommendation. I have also read that olive oil blocks DHT when applied topically so I guess that's another reason to opt for olive oil. Not sure weather soaking your scalp is that good. I mean when I for example apply too much oil too my face, my pores will clog and i'll get pimples and inflammation. Imo it is better to apply just enough so your scalp can absorb it. But that's my opinion.

Yeah I also noticed dents forming after massaging with a pill bottle. They're temproary so I don't mind. The blood rushing to the dented places feels so good though.

So I have a question for you:
How long have you been doing DT and what sort of results have you seen so far?

Hey

Well I wash it off my hair and scalp completely after a few hours and never had skin issues on my scalp, there's a lot still left when I wash but I have OCD and want to make damn sure I get enough in there  Very Happy

I've been DTing maybe for 5-6 months, I lost track, but I only recently (like a week) started doing cd's bottle method.

Ah okay! Well I guess you could continue soaking your scalp then Smile. That's quite some time.... have you already seen some regrowth so far?

TLD22

Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum