Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Infantile Colic - Orthomolecular Medicine News Service
Today at 2:06 am by CausticSymmetry

» Caustic - histamine issue
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by helpmyhair1

» Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method
Yesterday at 7:18 am by Sage 1

» Vitamin K2 dosing and interactions
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:57 pm by Hairbeback

» Why this forum is still Alive ?
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 am by cdto2012

» How to make a face look younger? reverse wrinkles?
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:07 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Rapid loss after ecklonia cava.
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:13 am by lookalike

» Advice and opinions needed
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:50 pm by CF

» The smoking gun T is the primary MPB trigger
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:04 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:03 pm

I would say that a full body massage might cause a detox or lymph situation,  but not the thin skin on your head being pressed.  The best thing I have ever found for just about never getting sick is the vitamin C that I recommend people take with this process of pressing.  Even after you have symtoms, vitamin C can reverse them quickly.   Take at least 2000 mg a day is recommended,  or more.
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9718-ascorbic-acid-vitamin-c-what-s-the-real-story?highlight=real+story

cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Iwillsucceed on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:06 am

Do you guys believe this method is enough to prevent further hair loss? Also, I just finished a session and as I was pressing hard on my receeding hairline heard a little crackle sound and I immediately felt a warm tingly, buzzing feeling around my whole crown area. It worried me for a bit but it actually felt really nice, like it was some kind of relief.

Iwillsucceed

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:08 am

Ah, alright thanks cd. Was hoping it was the massage but oh well. Still going strong with it, I suppose I'm still thinning, but it seems like the normal pattern of progression, and I haven't been on your method long enough to see results. I hope I have something to report soon!!

johndoe1225

Posts : 998
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Iwillsucceed wrote:Do you guys believe this method is enough to prevent further hair loss? Also, I just finished a session and as I was pressing hard on my receeding hairline heard a little crackle sound and I immediately felt a warm tingly, buzzing feeling around my whole crown area. It worried me for a bit but it actually felt really nice, like it was some kind of relief.

Hi, As for stopping further hairloss, it certainly worked for me. As for rapid hairloss and shedding like John Doe has, not sure what the cause of it is. Many things can cause this situation such as thyroid, nutrition, and other variables.

DT-CPR did a similar release for movie Junkie who reported a ridge on his scalp break up and a warm good feeling follow. Later he reported a full regrow when he added green tea and coconut oil mix. He was a young guy that it worked for.

"Guys I had this ridge on the top of my head that seems to have flattened. I can't believe it, the area is sore but it feels like nothing is blocking the blood flow in that area anymore."
"Cdto2012 thanks once again for your DT-CPR method, my hair feels great and my entire head just feels so much smoother and somehow flatter in general. I will continue to do this for as long as I can."

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t10798p225-detumescence-really-works#126590

"I commented in the other thread I had managed to flatten the ridge in the back of my scalp, my crown area (as well as my entire head) feels amazing. It feels warm and so alive. I don't know how I didn't realize I had such a hard ridge building up all this time. I'm not worried about the crown area anymore, I'm sure I can get that area back to 100% since that ridge right above it is gone "

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11746p50-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method#126625


I like guys like yourself that are serious about taking action. I also used to do Cdto's method 3x a day, but I started seeing results so fast with this topical I only massage 2x a day now (About 10 mins each time).
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11188p425-my-green-teacoconut-topical-and-green-juicing-progress#128294


cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:23 am

Good point.

I just hope that if it's caused by something else that I'm not somehow doing only harm with this method, I really don't think so though since it's basically just a nice, really intense massage, and blood flow is always good.  It's still in the typical MPB pattern as well.

johndoe1225

Posts : 998
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  NW0forward on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi cdto2012

i remember moviejunkie89 talked about a bony component or bone reduction at one stage of doing this method before he was able to completely regrow his hair. do you know if his scalp ridge also had a bony protrusion as well and when he said he flattened it, did it mean the fleshy part excluding the bony ridge? i have a scalp ridge but there is also a small bony protrusion beneath it as well.

NW0forward

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi,
  My thought is that the ridge was some kind of calcium like deposit,  not hardened bone.  He said he had never noticed it before,  so I suppose it did not have much for a skin ridge.  Here are all of his posts if you want to search them.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/spa/MovieJunkie89

Sometimes I have areas that pop or click some when I press on them. I am not in favor of trying bone restructuring or skull reshaping.  If an area dissolves with basic pressing pressure that is good. It seems that as the pain of pressing is reduced,  so also are the calcium deposits under the skin broken up.

Personally I have a scar on the back of my head from the grafts - kind of a slight ridge.  I does make the hair below it grow thinner.

I am going to really give my support to the green tea coconut oil process that I am using.  One of those things I wish I had added earlier.  I am waiting about another week to post the pics,  but for me it is a real improvement.

A few weeks ago I did another juice only 10 day fast. Now I am maintaing a Human Growth Hormone increaser diet. Eat once a day, then no snacks, no sugar. It is shown to increase HGH by 2000% after 18 hours fasting. I was drinking too much fruit juice and knew it, stopped the juice and saw that it was not good for my liver. If you want to look much younger, fasting is the way.

cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Iwillsucceed on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:15 pm

Hey cdto, I'm curious. Have you regrown any thick original terminal hairs yet from using your method?

Iwillsucceed

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Yes there are many full diameter full length hairs that have regrown on the sides. My posts are spread out over 3 threads, so most of the side pics are earlier on. They started regrowing first and have filled in and progressed forward. The reason I do not bother posting them often is because it is hard to know if it is 1/2 forward or just more photos of a slightly different area. Same with the V area where the sides meet the top, many new real hairs there also. The other reason is that I shave most of the sides, back and the V area. The new growth looks patchy or just makes the top look thinner to have bushy sides or borders.

For now the look is OK with the grafts filling in and very short hair in the rest of my head. I guess in another 6 months the hairs will turn darker on the top and be more visible from a distance.

cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cdto2012

Post  CampOfDavid on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:17 am

Hello bro Smile

Thank you for being so dedicated to helping the cause.

Do you know anyone who has had a reverse effect with your method (lost hair, or caused shedding)?
Also how many people do you know of which have also seen regrowth doing your method?

Thanks in advance Smile
avatar
CampOfDavid

Posts : 85
Join date : 2016-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi, appreciate the encouragement. There is one guy that PM's me that reports some visible regrow, but he still has shedding from a very flaky scalp. A few others report in with a few visible improvements on the thread.

The truth is that I do not know of a single person that has actually claimed to do the treatment as I have recommended. For most the massage is very inconsistent and no where near the daily time I put into it. Only the guy that PM's me, he is the only one that used the cinnamon oil that I use 90 times a month. I know of nobody that used the enzyme cleanse that I recommended.
For extras that may have been the cause; nobody reported any of the fasting or juicing. Nobody replied about Vitamin C proper daily dose. Now I am considering the coconut and green tea very useful.

At the risk of over hyping the pictures to be taken and posted around the 16th, I think they will show a real improvement of hairs turning mature. Not all full length yet, but well on their way. It has been 2 months since I have shown this area, and I can see it in the mirror, hopefully the pictures will deliver.

cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:43 am

cdto2012 wrote:Hi,  appreciate the encouragement.  There is one guy that PM's me that reports some visible regrow,  but he still has shedding from a very flaky scalp. A few others report in with a few visible improvements on the thread.

The truth is that I do not know of a single person that has actually claimed to do the treatment as I have recommended. For most the massage is very inconsistent and no where near the daily time I put into it.  Only the guy that PM's me,  he is the only one that used the cinnamon oil that I use 90 times a month.  I know of nobody that used the enzyme cleanse that I recommended.
  For extras that may have been the cause; nobody reported any of the fasting or juicing. Nobody replied about Vitamin C proper daily dose. Now I am considering the coconut and green tea very useful.

  At the risk of over hyping the pictures to be taken and posted around the 16th,  I think they will show a real improvement of hairs turning mature.  Not all full length yet,  but well on their way.  It has been 2 months since I have shown this area, and I can see it in the mirror,   hopefully the pictures will deliver.

Hey cd, is your routine still 15 minutes, three times a day? I tend to do it twice a day but for a longer total time just to make sure I get every area on my problem areas really good. I do the rest of my scalp too but not with as much pressure.

Also about the coconut/green tea oil, I don't think I mentioned this before, but I took a 1 pound jar of coconut oil, cut open 4 green tea bags, poured the leaves in along with some MSM powder and mixed it up really well, and that's what I use as a basic topical. I wonder if the green tea will mix with it and how long it will last, it's in a sealed plastic jar that it came in. It looks really nice and green.

johndoe1225

Posts : 998
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:26 am

I will repost from the previous page,  because I am thinking that the green tea and coconut oil is a big deal. I am still pressing 3 times a day 10- 15 minutes .  As I said in the original post, there are a few possible reasons for the acceleration.. but here is my modified process that I have been using for almost 2 months.  Interestingly Movie Junkie was a dedicated presser and saw a regrow after applying the original process of green tea coconut oil...

"Figured that they are helping some other people, so I added them. I refined the process to get the key ingredients conveniently. Jar one has virgin coconut oil (clear) with green tea leaves and seaweed soaking in it (never heated) . I put this on one or two times a day and wash off after 30-60 minutes. I use hot water and soap, then alcohol on a towel to scrub off. I think that keeping the scalp oily for many hours is not so healthy. I usually add cinnamon oil to the scalp 3 times a day while pressing. I put on the coconut oil, 15 minutes later I add the cinnamon oil, then press for 15 minutes the whole scalp. I am still pressing 3 times a day 10- 15 minutes with just cinnamon oil, or with both oils.

The second jar is a green tea (leaves) that were boiled in water with some seaweed added after cooling. Also a few drops of apple cider vinegar . I keep this in the fridge. At least 3 times a day I wet my scalp (and face) with the tea with my fingers. I only apply it on a non oiled scalp.   "

cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:46 am

Ok great, I suppose I might even be doing too much compared to you, about an hour total...I could try to reduce my time but then I'd worry I'm not covering everything.

johndoe1225

Posts : 998
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:29 am

I am using the PVC elbow these days, it is solid rounded - and the edges dig into the skin a bit. I do it until my scalp feels a bit tender, like it has had enough. This is about 3 - 15 minute sessions per day.
If you are using a vitamin bottle or anything slightly flexible it is fine to go for up to an hour and a half per day as I did for the first few months. There is a difference between the time when you are still feeling pain from pressing -(breaking up calcification ); compared to maintaining stimulation or a slight wounding/ regeneration only. This is why later I changed to the PVC elbow. The slightly sharp edges do more to slightly wound and dig into the skin; stimulating the regeneration. Still never leaving bruise marks.

cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Good point, yes I'm still using the vitamin bottle. I don't really have "pain", just soreness. I have a bit of pain when I press on my crown, but I have no hair loss on my crown, weird.

Maybe I could unscrew the cap from my vitamin bottle and use that to experiment as something with a sharper, firm edge, lol.

johndoe1225

Posts : 998
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Sage 1 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:25 am

cdto2012 wrote:I will repost from the previous page,  because I am thinking that the green tea and coconut oil is a big deal. I am still pressing 3 times a day 10- 15 minutes .  As I said in the original post, there are a few possible reasons for the acceleration.. but here is my modified process that I have been using for almost 2 months.  Interestingly Movie Junkie was a dedicated presser and saw a regrow after applying the original process of green tea coconut oil...

"Figured that they are helping some other people, so I added them. I refined the process to get the key ingredients conveniently. Jar one has virgin coconut oil (clear) with green tea leaves and seaweed soaking in it (never heated) . I put this on one or two times a day and wash off after 30-60 minutes. I use hot water and soap, then alcohol on a towel to scrub off. I think that keeping the scalp oily for many hours is not so healthy. I usually add cinnamon oil to the scalp 3 times a day while pressing. I put on the coconut oil, 15 minutes later I add the cinnamon oil, then press for 15 minutes the whole scalp. I am still pressing 3 times a day 10- 15 minutes with just cinnamon oil, or with both oils.

The second jar is a green tea (leaves) that were boiled in water with some seaweed added after cooling. Also a few drops of apple cider vinegar . I keep this in the fridge. At least 3 times a day I wet my scalp (and face) with the tea with my fingers. I only apply it on a non oiled scalp.   "

Just a question, since you have the option of using the actual leaves of green tea.
Why do you boil it, since you can crush them instead, and get the real nutrients from it instead?
Herbs docent work by themselves if you donīt digest them of course, but mixed with oils the so called infusion happens, and therefore a more aggressive release of nutrients on your scalp.

Sage 1

Posts : 451
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:03 am

Hi ,
The jar with the coconut oil and green tea leaves is never heated and infuses as you suggest. The second jar had the boiling water and leaves. This is to extract as much caffiene out of the leaves, heat does not degrade the caffeine I think. Then the leaves soak in the water even after cooled.

I actually just put the leaves in the boiling water, not a long cook. Anyhow I think it is a working formula thanks to those like Sage1 who brought it to our attention and supports the progress.

cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  DrSteveBrule on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:33 am

If you wanna be a hunk then you gotta smash that skull with a bottle. For your health.
avatar
DrSteveBrule

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Iwillsucceed on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:48 am

So a quick update. I notice that when I press on the bald areas of my scalp, I'm left with a sore, purple indentation, that lasts for about an hour. Yet, the places where I still have hair barely leaves an indentation at all and doesn't really hurt at all? It's like there's a fatty cushion that's missing from the effected areas, and I'm certain of it.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure this link has popped up elsewhere but I wanted to bump it and it is the most believable topic I have ever read. The author simply has to be correct because he explains it in every little detail exactly why it occurs in this exact pattern. I'm not saying that DHT or other things are not involved in MPB but THIS, this is the one thing that every person suffering from this needs to read. It just simply cannot be wrong, no matter what angle you look at it from.

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/hairloss/page2-featuredcontributors/the_mechanics_of_male_pattern_baldness

Iwillsucceed

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:38 am

I think that purple is unusual,  and might be bruising.  Important to get enough vitamin C to protect the skin from this and it will help your body in many ways.

 As for your article link, the comments at the bottom are interesting for thought. Others have also been writing about the importance of this info in other places if you look around.

-- As for bottle rubbing to look better, I have to scrape my face with a razor every day to look OK, a head massage is not so bad.

cdto2012

Posts : 647
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:42 am

I don't know about that article, Tom Hagerty does pretty much exactly what this article suggests causes hair loss every day and he has a perfect, non-grey head of hair at like 76 years old or something.  In fact he used it to REVERSE his hair loss, even if it was slightly minor.

johndoe1225

Posts : 998
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Iwillsucceed on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm not dissing at all what Tom Hagerty does, but I've yet to read a successful post of someone regrowing a lot of their hair with his exercises. If anything, it was only a few terminal hairs and that's about it.


Iwillsucceed

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Iwillsucceed on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:42 pm

cdto2012 wrote:I think that purple is unusual,  and might be bruising.  Important to get enough vitamin C to protect the skin from this and it will help your body in many ways.

 As for your article link, the comments at the bottom are interesting for thought. Others have also been writing about the importance of this info in other places if you look around.

-- As for bottle rubbing to look better,  I have to scrape my face with a razor every day to look OK,  a head massage is not so bad.

I find it strange that you're had no purpleness, and your pressing with both hands whilst I'm pressing with one hand with a rounded blunt instrument? Also, do you believe that compressive forces can somehow increase thickness of the skin? Isn't that what the Dermaroller does? Because I've noticed that my bald areas are REALLY thin and hard compared to the areas where there is hair. I don't know whether it's the skin itself or subcutaneous fat that is missing from these areas.

Iwillsucceed

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum