Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 pm

We heard your opinion the first time when you purposefully posted old photos. Go find another thread to be repetitive on. Everybody on this thread can see the photos, your opinion is not needed multiple times.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:54 am

Could an electronic massager work ?

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:07 am

Hi,  I think that is a good direction to try out.  The decalcification benefits are one aspect, along with the circulation and bulging of veins, and I think such a unit would be useful.  The third aspect is the mild injury,  this comes in a form of a soreness that lasts  maybe 6-12 hours and is only felt if scalp is massaged.  If you were to try to massage again, you would feel the mild soreness like it is not time to massage again yet.  In the beginning I recommend the 3 times a day, because the sharp pain can keep you from reaching this level with one 20 minute massage. I use the rounded edge of the PVC elbow flat on my scalp, it really presses deep and is unflexable, but feels great.

There should never be bruising of the skin,  just after around 20 minutes you will get used to reaching the mild soreness, This is very different from the piercing painful spots.  The mild injury is what causes electron charge elevation (also PH change), platlet rich plasma, and regeneration  stem cells to populate the area.  I mention this to include the checklist in your duration and evaluation of your methods. Also try to do the entire scalp, to stimulate the lower vessels to bulge.

With all the lovely  details about mandatory pain,  I hope it is enduarable for those trying, and the pain does eventually go away, and even the mild soreness becomes an anticipated relaxing massage, like a deep tissue back massage.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Westduck on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:02 pm

I've done the massage using the bottom of the vitamin bottle for 10 days or so now. 2 times a day. I have noticed that I have reduced the large bump at the top of my crown. I would always worry about the day of when I go bald that I would have the odd shaped head. But the massage has reduced it greatly. I haven't had the dead skin shed like some of the others however.

Westduck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AntioxidantsIsGood on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi all, just wondering if this massager would be useful to loosen the scalp muscles. It looks like there are various speed settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjr75hfMdDk

I was thinking of purchasing the deep tissue massager that was posted above but came across this little device.

Also i noticed when I squeeze my sides just an inch above me ears with the palms of my hands - it feels really tender and weak. As a result it feels really painful. Is there any explanation for that? Do anyone have this same experience?
Essentially its the area on my sides when I clench my teeth...

AntioxidantsIsGood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi you might consider what CS says about the cause of MPB relating to a jaw disorder ( malocclusion ) in relation to the pain you feel. Otherwise it is common for MPB guys to have painful areas on the scalp and with pressing treatment the sharp pains go away after a few months.

" I believe about in as much as one-third of cases (in MPB) are set by what happens at the age of 7 to 8 years of age. 95% of people have malocclusion. "
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t12352-study-of-gene-expression-alteration-in-male-androgenetic-alopecia-evidence-of-predominant-molecular-signaling-pathways

As for the head massager, I wrote
2. You still have to hold the unit in place and press, nearly the same effort as PVC pressing. If you are not using enough pressure, in my opinion you are missing some benefits. Blood flow is different than breaking up calcification or pressing out oils.
3. I like to use cinnamon oil to increase blood flow. Any oils will melt most rubbers, even scalp oil after time.
4 I bought a low end chair massager, thought I would really enjoy it, I hardly use it, it is just not that great. I do live in a place where great massages cost $3.00 USD, so it is a relative point.

A bit about the PVC or you can use the rounded edge of a vitamin bottle. If you have money to experiment with, sure try the electric models, but I do not like battery operated in general.

the PVC - just a standard hardware plumbing supply item.

Basically it is 1/2 inch circles while pressing the rounded end flat on the scalp; 10 seconds per area - move to next spot. Treatment time 20 minutes a day. The effect is to move the skin against the bones, not rub the skin. The pressure is about the weight of your head.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t10304-handheld-device-that-comes-closest-to-mimicking-dt-therapy

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top