Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:59 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Do you use it undiluted?

I'm still having problems with dandruff/flaking/dermatitis on my scalp, so I'm about to go all in with ACV.  Tonight I'll try my regular 50-50 mixture and spray it all over my scalp before bed, then I'll try undiluted with a spray bottle before bed, then maybe I'll try the paper towel method.

I have long hair though, it will be a challenge to get the position right.  That's why I like my spray bottles, I can part my hair and get it down onto my scalp.

dandruff/flaking/dermatitis  could be diet

Yes, I use it undiluted. I leave it on my scalp 8 hours a night. Spraying it on won't work for me.

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:50 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Do you use it undiluted?

I'm still having problems with dandruff/flaking/dermatitis on my scalp, so I'm about to go all in with ACV.  Tonight I'll try my regular 50-50 mixture and spray it all over my scalp before bed, then I'll try undiluted with a spray bottle before bed, then maybe I'll try the paper towel method.

I have long hair though, it will be a challenge to get the position right.  That's why I like my spray bottles, I can part my hair and get it down onto my scalp.

dandruff/flaking/dermatitis  could be diet

Yes, I use it undiluted. I leave it on my scalp 8 hours a night. Spraying it on won't work for me.

Did it improve your scalp laxity?

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:21 am

too early to say

it feels different though

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Latest 1 year and 9 month photos are up here.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#132328

Overall coverage in the focus area is too light colored and not dense enough to matter much for looks. Other areas are denser around the hairline . Still slow progress, might take another year to look much better. I will stay with the method, it does regrow hair and I have nothing better to do except wish I could get some stem cell work done. Anyhow just wanted to update and maybe it can help guys start younger to keep what they have .

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Latest photos are here for two weeks before 2 years
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#132328

Some of the photos are looking like the hairs are destined for density as the slow progress continues. Mostly glad to establish that
1. have not lost hair over 2 years.
2. the regrow is real and continues and a slow but steady pace towards terminal hairs

Wish it really looked great in bright light for coverage, but it does not, but the process is working and it does look much better in dim light, even got a compliment on how my hair looked better, a real surprise from a lady that knows nothing of my process.

Still same process as before. Don't need so much pressing, as there is no pain of calcification, just press to get veins bulging. Wire brush for 5 minutes a day and use the topical I discussed previously.

I will say that it is encouraging to see others continuing with manuals. I hope their time is faster, but want to firmly establish a few years as what it takes to reprogram follicles.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 pm

just want to say that my scalp is no longer on sebum over productivity mode i feel it dry now ,may be this one of the factors that help hair regrowth , i saw at many hair loss forums that people struggle for having a way to get rid of sebum because they think it is the only thing that halt their regrowth but for me it dosnt seems enough .
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gongosso on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:48 pm

cd has the shape of your head gotten smaller at all after getting rid of the calcification/fibrosis or whatever this weird tissue is?

gongosso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:13 am

Hi, a bit hard to measure the skin thickness, but for sure it is healthier scalp skin with far less shiny oil and spongy feeling. Pressing does a good job of clearing out impurities and refreshing the skin to regenerate.

I am going to post a comment on this thread relating to the consistent wounding of the scalp to bring regrow.
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t12545-scalp-threading-with-polydioxanone-monofilament-threads-a-novel-effective-and-safe-modality-for-hair-restoration

summary of treatment with good regrow, validating the micro bruising and pain for gain process

" It looks like it's essentially a form of wounding, like microneedling. They thread a dissolvable thread through scalp thus wounding it and trigger the same wound healing response as with dermarolling, except this is below the skin and due to the thread the wound stays "open" I assuming for several weeks, or maybe even months. Apparently it's already widely used for non-surgical face lifts. "

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/scalp-threading-with-polydioxanone-monofilament-threads-a-novel-effective-and-safe-modality.110115/

I find that the wire brushing allows for this kind of minor injury on a daily basis. Soon I will post more photos, progress should show up on camera I think.

Also here is where I summarized and reflected on the method recently ( a few weeks ago)

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t12501-whats-the-final-verdict-on-dt?highlight=verdict

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Updated Photo

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 am

Have a single photo to post since the few I posted about 2 months ago (total 2 years and 2 months) .  It  shows  some of the hairs going terminal.  I cut this area every 3 days.  The hairs that are longer grow like regular fast lengthening hair. Actually the grafts and the terminal hairs grow at an accelerated speed, more like my beard.  There are more terminal hairs,  but they all get trimmed every few days,  so are not sticking up.  Some more of the longer hairs would be seen if I adjusted the photo angle also.  The point is that the hairs are still progressing rather than 2 years more slick bald and  receding.

Also keep in mind that this is the temple focus area, not a border area. The hardest area to regrow. There are hundreds of new terminal hairs across the scalp as the mat thickens.

I do mostly wire brushing these days.  I consider to recommend that if people do not have the patience for the pressing and decacification, that some just try the wire brushing and topical and see if they get results.  

right click to open in new window
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/35/15/42/final10.jpg

Here are the photo archives
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs?highlight=selected

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:18 am

Nice! Make that scalp adapt!

Hairbeback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content