Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:59 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Do you use it undiluted?

I'm still having problems with dandruff/flaking/dermatitis on my scalp, so I'm about to go all in with ACV.  Tonight I'll try my regular 50-50 mixture and spray it all over my scalp before bed, then I'll try undiluted with a spray bottle before bed, then maybe I'll try the paper towel method.

I have long hair though, it will be a challenge to get the position right.  That's why I like my spray bottles, I can part my hair and get it down onto my scalp.

dandruff/flaking/dermatitis  could be diet

Yes, I use it undiluted. I leave it on my scalp 8 hours a night. Spraying it on won't work for me.

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:50 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Do you use it undiluted?

I'm still having problems with dandruff/flaking/dermatitis on my scalp, so I'm about to go all in with ACV.  Tonight I'll try my regular 50-50 mixture and spray it all over my scalp before bed, then I'll try undiluted with a spray bottle before bed, then maybe I'll try the paper towel method.

I have long hair though, it will be a challenge to get the position right.  That's why I like my spray bottles, I can part my hair and get it down onto my scalp.

dandruff/flaking/dermatitis  could be diet

Yes, I use it undiluted. I leave it on my scalp 8 hours a night. Spraying it on won't work for me.

Did it improve your scalp laxity?

Joey Ramone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:21 am

too early to say

it feels different though

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Latest 1 year and 9 month photos are up here.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#132328

Overall coverage in the focus area is too light colored and not dense enough to matter much for looks. Other areas are denser around the hairline . Still slow progress, might take another year to look much better. I will stay with the method, it does regrow hair and I have nothing better to do except wish I could get some stem cell work done. Anyhow just wanted to update and maybe it can help guys start younger to keep what they have .

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Latest photos are here for two weeks before 2 years
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#132328

Some of the photos are looking like the hairs are destined for density as the slow progress continues. Mostly glad to establish that
1. have not lost hair over 2 years.
2. the regrow is real and continues and a slow but steady pace towards terminal hairs

Wish it really looked great in bright light for coverage, but it does not, but the process is working and it does look much better in dim light, even got a compliment on how my hair looked better, a real surprise from a lady that knows nothing of my process.

Still same process as before. Don't need so much pressing, as there is no pain of calcification, just press to get veins bulging. Wire brush for 5 minutes a day and use the topical I discussed previously.

I will say that it is encouraging to see others continuing with manuals. I hope their time is faster, but want to firmly establish a few years as what it takes to reprogram follicles.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top