» Caustic - histamine issue
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by helpmyhair1

» Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method
Yesterday at 7:18 am by Sage 1

» Vitamin K2 dosing and interactions
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:57 pm by Hairbeback

» Why this forum is still Alive ?
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 am by cdto2012

» How to make a face look younger? reverse wrinkles?
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:07 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Rapid loss after ecklonia cava.
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:13 am by lookalike

» Advice and opinions needed
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:50 pm by CF

» The smoking gun T is the primary MPB trigger
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:04 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Wow,  nice effort and progress.  I think that the foundational knowledge that the painful to press areas, are found around the balding zones if quite important.  The ability to reduce this possibly calcification crystal buildup manually (and for me permanently) in a few months is real first step for researching progress potential.

After the pain has resided, I keep up the massage for blood flow purposes.  Alternatively or in combo, I use the metal dog brush that I pictured with the last picture update link .  It stimulates the skin with pain, and triggers the healing response that brings the platelet rich plasma and stimulates stem cells. Also the concentrate of wasabi, seaweed, vitamin C, and green tea seem effective also, and has components that could possibly work as well as minoxodil.
dog brush
https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/35/15/42/20180216.jpg

Also the threads that I detailed on are actually 3 in total.  I recommend colon cleansing with senna. Juice fasting and enzyme scalp cleanses.  Use cinnamon oil on a dry scalp.  Vitamin C high dosing.  

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9718-ascorbic-acid-vitamin-c-what-s-the-real-story?highlight=real+story

This is a laborsome list, but every one of them I am glad I have done. Having a clean body, and strong immune system allows for nutrient absorption and resistance to fungals etc.  

Really only time will really show how you scalp will respond to the healthy changes.  Since your pain went away quickly, I guess your scalp is not as degraded as mine was,  and I hopefully you will see faster regrow.  Taking good pictures is really the best way to really see what is happening. The magnification is encouraging and makes progress real, even if slow.

Anyhow,  hope the best for you, There are very few that have put in the effort to reach the stage 1 that you have gotten to. There are plenty of others wondering how to deal with calcification, and a few examples of healthy results goes a long way.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 am

Hi cd and everyone, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this guy's massage method, specifically at 11:28:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=173TCgioyuc

I bought that brush (with the really thick bristles) and have used it the way he uses it and it actually feels kind of good, I don't feel like I'm yanking out hairs or anything.  It's really easy and can be added to any regimen.  Of course it can also be used for a more traditional massage by placing it on the scalp and just moving the skin.

I just did it for the second time now since I got it and my head feels almost sore but otherwise fine.

I'm tempted to buy one of those other brushes he shows with thinner rubber bristles to use the same way. I'd use my boar bristle brush but that would probably tangle and pull my hair.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 am

Hi,  I watched the video.  Any massage or stimulus is fine in my estimation. It is ok for improving circulation, I suppose if your capillaries are not inhibited by calcification deposits.

Of course I have mainly been using the extreme wire brushing for I guess about 6 months now. Really like it, and the pain has lessened without any visible scarring or callousness. My skin seems very healthy, and I have started wire brushing my forehead also, feels fine after a while. If you are not delivering the pain, you are not getting the healing response that activates the platelet rich plasma and stem cell activation.  

So in summary, you might pull out some strands,  but severe brushing is  keeping my regrow in progress and consistently producing more terminal hairs by the month.

I like what I am seeing with the entire base hair diameter thickening.  They get to a certain diameter then  start lengthening very quickly.   I am sure that my terminal hairs grow at an accelerated rate.  Maybe 1/2 inch every 5-7 days I guess. I have to trim my hairs every 2-3 days. Kind of wish I had some science to verify if the rate is unusually high.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:36 am

Thanks for the reply, great to hear about your progress!

So you use your wire brush in (almost) the same way as the guy in the video? That's encouraging, I will eventually do something like that hopefully.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:26 pm

The wire brush is more like needling, it is hard core scratching and alarming pain. It is enough to strip the paint off a car. I never see any bruising or scratch marks, but the nerves are fully awake. I just brush with it for about 5 minutes all over the scalp.

I have been thinking about writing a summary about being violently opposed to aging and balding. Kind of a composition to put in perspective the intensity of treatment vs some living with looking run down and old. I date some of the hottest women I have ever dreamed of these days. Not hookers, just women in their early 20's that want me more than any other guy. I am not saying that my hair success is the reason. It is enough to pass for very short hair with a full profile distribution. The point is, it is worth the discipline to enjoy the benefits.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Yesterday at 7:18 am

cdto2012 wrote:The wire brush is more like needling, it is hard core scratching and alarming pain.  It is enough to strip the paint off a car.  I never see any bruising or scratch marks,  but the nerves are fully awake.  I just brush with it for about 5 minutes all over the scalp.

I have been thinking about writing a summary about being violently opposed to aging and balding. Kind of a composition to put in perspective the intensity of treatment vs some living with looking run down and old.  I date some of the hottest women I have ever dreamed of these days.  Not hookers,  just women in their early 20's that want me more than any other guy. I am not saying that my hair success is the reason. It is enough to pass for very short hair with a full profile distribution.  The point is, it is worth the discipline to enjoy the benefits.

Simply repulsing thatīs it, and as for the moderator itself with his encouraging half naked women to sell.
Why do I bother actually?

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27