Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anyone trying SwissTemple's protocol?

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:14 am

Ryuzaki wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:Would it be possible to use plain old Alcohol as a penetration enhancer? I could've sworn I've read that somewhere. This DMSO business is a bit too tricky for me, I don't know if I'll use the correct amount if I try.

Yeah that should also work. Definitely not as good as with DMSO, but at least it will help to absorb some of the castor oil!

I just ordered some DMSO on Amazon. This is the brand I went with: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S858FG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

What do you think of mixing Castor Oil + Emu Oil + DMSO? I know Swiss didn't mention Emu in his protocol but it seems Emu Oil works well on the hairline which is where I'm having issues. It also seems Emu and Castor work pretty well together in general.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:30 am

Ha, when I saw the subject line, at first I thought it was about the "Shirley Temple protocol."

Yeah...she had great hair Very Happy

Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:10 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Ryuzaki wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:Would it be possible to use plain old Alcohol as a penetration enhancer? I could've sworn I've read that somewhere. This DMSO business is a bit too tricky for me, I don't know if I'll use the correct amount if I try.

Yeah that should also work. Definitely not as good as with DMSO, but at least it will help to absorb some of the castor oil!

I just ordered some DMSO on Amazon. This is the brand I went with: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S858FG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

What do you think of mixing Castor Oil + Emu Oil + DMSO? I know Swiss didn't mention Emu in his protocol but it seems Emu Oil works well on the hairline which is where I'm having issues. It also seems Emu and Castor work pretty well together in general.

Any thoughts?

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:59 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:
Ryuzaki wrote:
I just ordered some DMSO on Amazon. This is the brand I went with
Any thoughts?

I'm not sure about mixing it with DMSO to get it completely systemic. At least I don't know of any benefits like castor activating the PGE2 receptor 3. But it's definitely good for skin, so maybe use it seperated to the castor oil and DMSO.

Ryuzaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzaki on Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:00 am

Delphine wrote:Ha, when I saw the subject line, at first I thought it was about the "Shirley Temple protocol."
haha man you made my day!

Ryuzaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuxin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 am

bagofdeen wrote:I'm a 23 y/o nw3 and thinning at the top.
For the past 3 weeks, I have been following this regimen:

Topical Castor Oil : PGE2 (it somehow mimics it)
Internal Castor Oil: 1-5ml a day
Topical Black seed oil: PGD2 inhibitor.
Internal Black seed oil: 1-5ml a day
Topical Magnesium oil around neck and scalp 20 minutes then rinse before DT.
Wounding: 1.5mm derma roller once a week.

As for diet, I have been cutting down on carbs, adding more greens and meat.

Wooo

Are you really sure Black Seed oil is truly a PGD2 inhibitor and it don't affect negatively PGE2 ? I really think black seed oil is just shitty coranic medecine....

Seuxin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:35 am

Ryuzaki wrote:
Delphine wrote:Ha, when I saw the subject line, at first I thought it was about the "Shirley Temple protocol."
haha man you made my day!

cheers
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:42 am

I got my DMSO in the mail a few days ago and I haven't touched it. Seems like one has to use DMSO in super clean conditions. I want to do a scalp peel on my hairline before I start using the DMSO. Ever since I started bristle brushing and using a derma roller frequently my hairline has turned very dark. The skin in my temples are very hard, dark, and seem "barren" for lack of a better word. I'm hoping to use the scalp peel to remove the dead skin in that area. I have a feeling there's probably hair trapped under that dead skin. I'm gunna go with Glycolic acid 20% and go from there.

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 am

What has happened with this protocol? Have people made any meaningful success with it?

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abetz85 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:08 am

Yeah I'm also interested on this protocol and if anyone had some sucess with it.

abetz85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top