FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What causes balding on the back of your head?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What causes balding on the back of your head?

Post  dq139 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:12 am

I am experiencing thinning in the back of my head and its frightening to say the least, considering im a single 24 year old guy. I heard that hairloss in the front is caused by high free testosterone & hair loss in the back is caused by high estrogen I think it was? idk for sure.

I use alot of Omega 3, Biotin, Taurine, Immune trea Colostrum, Revita shampoo & a kitchen sink topical with Emu oil, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Bhringraj, Amla ect.
I seem to have stopped the thinning at my hair line but the back of my head is looking thinner.

the only thing I might be doing wrong is eating sorghum as a substitute for rice (rice is a femanine type of food I heard), which is said to raise 5AR activity. But alot of ppl on this sight say that DHT isnt the cause of hairloss, so as long as im adressing the other problems then DHT shouldnt matter.

Idk what to do because I dont have the money for too many expensive supplements, so If this doesnt help me I might just shave my head move away and get new people in my life. Cause up until 2 years ago I hade amazingly thick hair. Exactly like that pretty boy Singer on one direction Zayn Malik. Girls loved my hair and this will absolutely crush me If I spent all this money and I still have to shave my head before im 45 or 50 (after that age I cant see myself caring anymore).

Sorry for the rant, but just wanted someone to know how I feel, and maybe give me some more advice about how to be masculine and still keep good hair.

Thanks for the help as always.

dq139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top