Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Blood Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Blood Results

Post  YARO on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:00 pm

I got my blood work done about 2 months ago and wanted to see what you guys think of it.

Im 18 years old, started receding at the age of 16, and now I'm at a NW3. My entire head has thick hair except for the hairline and temples.

At the early age of 16 what could have caused me to recede so bad? High serum DHT? Low SHBG?

I read somewhere that younger people lose hair due to hormonal imbalances from either masturbation or other things. Is that a fair statement? and is there any hope of regrowing it.

It looks like my Serotonin, Prolactin, Free T, and DHT are really high.

Im on the entire Immortal Regimen plus Emu oil, Rejuveplex, Green Tea Extract, Coconut oil 4 tbsp/day, Iodine, etc. This is my very first hair regimen, started about 2 weeks ago.

Thank You, Much Appreciated.

BLOOD RESULTS:

TSH: Value 2.08 ul/ml
Free T4: Value .95 ng/dL
Reverse T3: Value 21.2 ng/dL

Estradiol: Value 30.1 pg/mL
Estrogen: Value 29.4 pg/mL
Estrogens Total Calculation: Value 59.5 pg/mL

Testosterone Total: Value 535  Ref Range 160 - 726 ng/mL

Sex Binding Hormone Globulin: Value 32  Ref Range 11 - 54 nmol/L

Testosterone Free: Value 116  Ref Range 20 - 135 pg/mL

Vitamin D: Value 28.2  Ref Range 30.0 - 100.0 ng/mL

Serotonin (serum): Value 248  Ref Range 50.0 - 220 ng/mL

Prolactin: Value 12.6  Ref Range 2.0 - 18.2 ng/mL

Parathyroid Hormone: Value 34  Ref Range 12 - 88 pg/mL

Cortisol: Value 8.8 ug/dL

Folate: Value 15.4  Ref Range >=7.0 ng/mL

Histamine: Value 8.0  Ref Range 0 - 8 nmol/L

Cholesterol: Value 133

Last edited by YARO on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blood Results

Post  sanderson on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:09 pm

your vitamin D is really important to get up. with a low vitamin D, your body won't absorb as much calcium, and it's going to drive up your PTH and prolactin because your body needs to get calcium from your bones.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Forgot to mention it, will edit. I started my protocol about 2 weeks ago everything i listed above. Im taking 6000 iu of liquid vitamin D a day. Will that be a sufficient amount? thank you for the help

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:31 pm

YARO wrote:Forgot to mention it, will edit. I started my protocol about 2 weeks ago everything i listed above. Im taking 6000 iu of liquid vitamin D a day. Will that be a sufficient amount? thank you for the help

i'm not sure. it varies person to person. i got mine way over the range and i haven't been taking it. i think you have to get tested and check and see what is going on with it. i'm going to get my tested soon and see where i'm at as well.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:51 am

How much were you taking before you stopped?

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:51 am

I get asked a lot to evaluate lab numbers and honestly, in most cases they are either incomplete or not possible to interpret without knowing other critical information.

In fact, just to quote an important saying: We don't like to see lab numbers, we'd rather see the patient. Knowing their story is more important than the numbers.

All that said, a high serum DHT is usually meaningless. Salivary DHT is correlated with MPB, but not serum DHT (it is inversely correlated). Since I already know the age in this case. A high serum DHT would be expected MPB or not.

Reverse T3 is a useful indicator, however without knowing the FT3 (free T3 levels), the information still lacks some of the picture.

However, given the raw data, it isn't a surprise and from what I know, all indications should be in order (clean out the toxic metals).

Eventually your vitamin D levels up rise up...as already mentioned earlier here.

Cholesterol seems very low (assuming that is total cholesterol level). If it's just the LDL, would be normal.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:45 pm

Thank You CS, I appreciate it. I will take another test in 5-6 months with the regimen i am on and see what changes on paper and physically.

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:18 pm

YARO wrote:How much were you taking before you stopped?

i forget exactly. i think i had the 5k/iu of D and i was taking way too many drops of it. i think i fucked myself up because i wasn't taking enough A with it. there are co factors that need to be looked into also. i think if i were to supplement again, i would go with estroban which contains all good ratios. heres some good info on blood tests: https://youtu.be/ysn_lq2coPw?t=15m57s
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top