Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

tea tree seems to work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tea tree seems to work

Post  Brabus on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:00 pm

It reduced my shedding by a lot for the first time. I applied it to my forehead bcs I had some pimples and its been 1 week my shedding reduced. (Still applying) Dont know how its working...

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tea tree seems to work

Post  cdto2012 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi, as you might know I like and use tea tree to treat for scalp mites, as a precaution.  I travel and have access to a lot of pure oils. I have tried, peppermint, spearmint, tumeric, rosemary, neem, olive, and my favorite is cinnamon. Cinnamon oil has the heat to induce bloodflow redness. I think it also is strong enough to keep mites away, and be an antibacterial. Never use cinnamon full strength after a shower or exfoliation or on the face; it is too hot.  I considered that my skin might get tired of the almost chemical burn of cinnamon, but so far the regrow is progressing.  
    Neem oil is very thick and I use it to make sure the skin is not getting dry.  I also treat my face with the oils.  I started oiling under my eyes and doing a stroke massage to reduce dark circles.  After a week it is really starting to improve the skin and look healthier.   I am starting to think that any skin can be regenerated with oils, massage, bloodflow, and nutrients like vitamin C to restore the skin and keep it elastic from the pressing.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus on Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:10 am

Thank you for the information. The weird thing is that I used it on my scalp before but I felt no difference but this time I only used it on my forehead (no scalp) for the large pores and acne as someone here in the forum gave me the advice and I feel a real difference.

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:45 am

[quote="Brabus"]Thank you for the information. The weird thing is that I used it on my scalp before but I felt no difference but this time I only used it on my forehead (no scalp) for the large pores and acne as someone here in the forum gave me the advice and I feel a real difference.[/quote

Heyman congrats on slowing the shed. I was reading on another forum a post about using paul mitchel tea tree shampoo mixed with an anti demodex mite shampoo. He combined that with using stridex pads on his hairline and temples to kill mites. The OP said he stopped his shed and is getting regrowth. I wonder if the same mechanism is at play in your remedy.

Are you mixing the tea tree oil with a carrier oil or just applying a light layer undiluted onto your forehead and hairline?

Thanks

lookalike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:04 am

Thx man.

A mix of 2, 3 drops of tea tree and cold water. Its weird cause it doesnt work with warm water. With cold water i feel like a refreshing sensation, the same that happens with peppermint oil. And i dont apply to my hairline at all, only to forehead where the large pores are. I went from a shedding of 100/200 hairs a day to almost nothing.

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lookalike on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:52 am

Brabus wrote:Thx man.

A mix of 2, 3 drops of tea tree and cold water. Its weird cause it doesnt work with warm water. With cold water i feel like a refreshing sensation, the same that happens with peppermint oil. And i dont apply to my hairline at all, only to forehead where the large pores are. I went from a shedding of 100/200 hairs a day to almost nothing.

wow thats amazing. So you put few drops on your hand and drip faucet water on it and apply or do u mix them in a little container first?

lookalike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:18 am

I put the oil on my forehead and then the cold water with my hand. It doesnt matter how you do it, you just need to feel the refreshing/tingling sensation.

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top