What should a woman do? Diffused thinning but thinner in the front

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What should a woman do? Diffused thinning but thinner in the front

Post  teacup on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:10 am

She is not over weight
30 yrs old
hair been thinning since 18yrs old
eats organic and gluten free - for 3yrs now
She has trouble staying asleep at night.. always gets up, never gets enough restful sleep
Had suffered fatigue during the day for years
tends to suffer depression
occasional constipation
no headaches or any diagnosis by Drs
does yoga twice a week

what should a woman do to stop hair loss?
teacup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should a woman do? Diffused thinning but thinner in the front

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:47 am

taurine and lysine will usually stop shedding

and taking the 4 fat soluble vitamins should help

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:36 am

teacup wrote:She is not over weight
30 yrs old
hair been thinning since 18yrs old
eats organic and gluten free - for 3yrs now
She has trouble staying asleep at night.. always gets up, never gets enough restful sleep
Had suffered fatigue during the day for years
tends to suffer depression
occasional constipation
no headaches or any diagnosis by Drs
does yoga twice a week

what should a woman do to stop hair loss?

I'm also curious about the answer. I have the same symptoms, althought I'm a guy.

-Diffuse thinning started at 18
-Can't sleep at night / get unrestful sleep often
-Fatigue
-Suffer from depression
-Occasional constipation (can't empty the bowels well, sorry if I gross you)

I have been diagnosed with low t4, but normal TSH

hairmaniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:00 am

Hi,  CS posted a link today about colon health and hairloss.  My regrowth started after I just drank juice for 13 days and emptied my colon fully.  One of the best things I started doing at 30 was using a laxitive once a week to have a cleaning out bowel movement.   I used senna herb from the health food store. Also laxitives with sennosides are about the same.It can be made into tea or better taken as capsule so you can learn the correct dose.
   Senna adds water to your colon to flush it out. Senna is not an irritant. If you are feeling cramps or other discomfort it is your body detoxing. You want to work up your tolerance to the level where you have a mostly complete removal, they call it the fire hose effect for slang.  It is a once weekly wash out of what is in the colon. It actually takes 10 days to clean out the colon, but that should be started with senna, then just drink juice.
Also you can do a colon cleanse with ascorbic acid, I have used it and it works. Check out the link below for this great treatment for the whole body, immune system, and might help with the sleep and moods.
  There is some story of a person that had liver problems taking senna every day, this patient also had heavy metal poisoning. Anyhow the weekly cleanse is like taking an internal shower and will certainly pay off in the end...  
  Of course check out the DT-CPR thread, it is one scalp treatment that is simple for either gender .

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9718-ascorbic-acid-vitamin-c-what-s-the-real-story
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11814-male-pattern-baldness-and-risk-of-colorectal-neoplasia

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-5342/sennosides-oral/details

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:15 am

cdto2012 wrote:Hi,  CS posted a link today about colon health and hairloss.  My regrowth started after I just drank juice for 13 days and emptied my colon fully.  One of the best things I started doing at 30 was using a laxitive once a week to have a cleaning out bowel movement.   I used senna herb from the health food store. Also laxitives with sennosides are about the same.It can be made into tea or better taken as capsule so you can learn the correct dose.
   Senna adds water to your colon to flush it out. Senna is not an irritant. If you are feeling cramps or other discomfort it is your body detoxing. You want to work up your tolerance to the level where you have a mostly complete removal, they call it the fire hose effect for slang.  It is a once weekly wash out of what is in the colon. It actually takes 10 days to clean out the colon, but that should be started with senna, then just drink juice.
  Also you can do a colon cleanse with ascorbic acid, I have used it and it works. Check out the link below for this great treatment for the whole body, immune system, and might help with the sleep and moods.
  There is some story of a person that had liver problems taking senna every day, this patient also had heavy metal poisoning. Anyhow the weekly cleanse is like taking an internal shower and will certainly pay off in the end...  
  Of course check out the DT-CPR thread, it is one scalp treatment that is simple for either gender .

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9718-ascorbic-acid-vitamin-c-what-s-the-real-story
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11814-male-pattern-baldness-and-risk-of-colorectal-neoplasia

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-5342/sennosides-oral/details

Hi, what juice did you drank? Green vegetables?

hairmaniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:38 am

I drink green vegetable juice with carrot every other day normally. For the fast it was mostly store bought not so expensive orange, prune, and red grape with fresh lemon squirts. The fast was based around a lymph cleanse and they said that veggie juice will slow down the process. I started on the first day with a senna cleanse.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:14 am

She's probably high in cortisol and estrogen dominant. For starters, I would get that hormone profile in check with a little pregnenolone, progesterone and perhaps a small dosage of DHEA weekly. And introduce her to grounding.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top