Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

About Thyroid Boost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Thyroid Boost

Post  MikeGore on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:27 am

This is a question to CS I guess. Your selling these right?

I've always been wary about taking supplements that affect the thyroid. And even though I have taken iodine supplement in the form of Kelp, I have taken it in low doses to be on the safe side. Since I have no idea of about my thyroid condition, for all I know I have hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, I don't if I am a suitable candidate to take this product. But somehow I feel that I should to cover all bases for hair loss.
What do you think?

Regards,

Mike

MikeGore

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Thyroid Boost

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:42 am

MikeGore wrote:This is a question to CS I guess. Your selling these right?

I've always been wary about taking supplements that affect the thyroid. And even though I have taken iodine supplement in the form of Kelp,  I have taken it in low doses to be on the safe side. Since I have no idea of about my thyroid condition, for all I know I have hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, I don't if I am a suitable candidate to take this product. But somehow I feel that I should to cover all bases for hair loss.
What do you think?

Regards,

Mike

Regardless of condition, an organically bound source of iodine can be useful to anyone--that includes hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.

In the case of Thyroid Boost specifically, it is considerably safer than many other iodine preparations and here is why:

I have observed in myself and hundreds of others, good benefits from iodine from other sources...However, a small percentage of people simply cannot tolerate the type of iodine (such as Lugol's, Iosol, etc.), so Thyroid Boost was offered as a way to receive these benefits without negatively effecting even the most sensitive iodine types.

It being a food source, organically bound with other co-factors may be the reason it is tolerated well. 
There is more to it than just the iodine.

_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11965
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: About Thyroid Boost

Post  MikeGore on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:12 am

Since the state of my thyroid is bit of a mystery to me, I've been thinking, has anyone here ever suffered from thyroid related problems, not know it, leave it untreated for many years a decade even, and then later take the necessary thyroid supplementation and see a remarkable reversal in hair loss?

When you look at hair loss in general, to me it all screams unhealthiness so it can't be normal. I don't think its normal to have white hair in your late 20s and hair and scalp looking like its sick.

MikeGore

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Thyroid Boost

Post  MikeGore on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:01 am

I've been using a natural thyroid supplement lately. A friend mentioned that my voice sounded deeper, I chucked it off that I'm probably getting cold, but then remembered the supplement I am taking recently.

Is the deepening of voice a good sign or a bad sign? Should I be worried? Too my ears it hardly sounds different. I've read online that a change of voice may indicate thyroid problems. But here's what I was pondering. What if my voice is normally deeper, but a thyroid problem made it sound higher than it actually is all this time? Isn't that also possible?

MikeGore

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Thyroid Boost

Post  CausticSymmetry on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:41 am

MikeGore wrote:I've been using a natural thyroid supplement lately. A friend mentioned that my voice sounded deeper, I chucked it off that I'm probably getting cold, but then remembered the supplement I am taking recently.

Is the deepening of voice a good sign or a bad sign? Should I be worried? Too my ears it hardly sounds different. I've read online that a change of voice may indicate thyroid problems. But here's what I was pondering. What if my voice is normally deeper, but a thyroid problem made it sound higher than it actually is all this time? Isn't that also possible?

If the voice is deepening, it is probably changes in adrenal hormones.

When the voice sounds like hoarseness, rough or gravelly, then it is a poor thyroid.

_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11965
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: About Thyroid Boost

Post  MikeGore on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:56 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
MikeGore wrote:I've been using a natural thyroid supplement lately. A friend mentioned that my voice sounded deeper, I chucked it off that I'm probably getting cold, but then remembered the supplement I am taking recently.

Is the deepening of voice a good sign or a bad sign? Should I be worried? Too my ears it hardly sounds different. I've read online that a change of voice may indicate thyroid problems. But here's what I was pondering. What if my voice is normally deeper, but a thyroid problem made it sound higher than it actually is all this time? Isn't that also possible?

If the voice is deepening, it is probably changes in adrenal hormones.

When the voice sounds like hoarseness, rough or gravelly, then it is a poor thyroid.

So its not a bad thing then. Perhaps my testosterone were low all this time and now they are getting normalised among other things due to the thyroid support and thus testosterone levels are increasing? Could this be good for hair loss.

MikeGore

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Thyroid Boost

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum