FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk?

Post  4039 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:42 am

I'm looking for a good quality source of expeller-pressed coconut oil, organic and non-GMO if possible, that hasn't been deodorized, refined or bleached. And I'd like to purchase it in bulk in either a 1 gallon or 5 gallon tub? I'm trying to make my ketogenic diet as inexpensive as possible.

Any suggestions or experiences to share?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk?

Post  johndoe1225 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:53 am

I don't know about bulk, but I buy Ellyndale EVCO, 28 fluid ounces for about $15 or so.  It lasts me a long time.  

I used to buy NOW foods but Ellyndale seemed like a bigger jar and better deal.

By the way, how do you measure your "tablespoon" of coconut oil?  The amount can vary greatly when it's in its solid state, I'm always wondering how much I actually consume. The "tablespoon" isn't for the liquid state is it?

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Highest quality, least expensive source of expeller-pressed EVO coconut in bulk?

Post  mistermr on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 pm

http://m.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature™-USDA-Certified-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-Oil-6-pack.product.100140910.html

$15 per 42oz jar

mistermr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:22 pm

mistermr wrote:http://m.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature™-USDA-Certified-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-Oil-6-pack.product.100140910.html

$15 per 42oz jar

Damn, I wish I could find that in stores Shocked

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:49 pm

mistermr wrote:http://m.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature™-USDA-Certified-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-Oil-6-pack.product.100140910.html

$15 per 42oz jar

ohhhh thanks. That's a real life saver.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:33 am

What's your reasoning for a ketogenic diet?

Growdamnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:15 am

burn fat and lose hair

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:59 am

johndoe1225 wrote:I don't know about bulk, but I buy Ellyndale EVCO, 28 fluid ounces for about $15 or so.  It lasts me a long time.  

I used to buy NOW foods but Ellyndale seemed like a bigger jar and better deal.

By the way, how do you measure your "tablespoon" of coconut oil?  The amount can vary greatly when it's in its solid state, I'm always wondering how much I actually consume.  The "tablespoon" isn't for the liquid state is it?

I honestly don't know that answer. I'd assume it would be the same by volume. But I have an extremely accurate scale and will check for confirmation.

Growdamnit wrote:What's your reasoning for a ketogenic diet?

A link is worth a thousand words.

https://www.youtube.com/user/fitsk8chick/videos

Stephanie Keto Person says it better than me. She's absolutely brilliant. I should send her a link to this chat. She would fit right in here.

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:burn fat and lose hair

Don't knock something you haven't tried. Our cells need fats well before needing carbs. And don't bother using science either. Every day this new internet culture proves for-profit science wrong in large numbers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:22 am

IHerb has a 20% right now on EVCO: Pretty good deal!

Biffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top