Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cilantro Detox Tea?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cilantro Detox Tea?

Post  johndoe1225 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Hey all

So after trying the Rosemary tea it got me thinking about other herbs to use as well. Just boil a cup of filtered water and put in your herb of choice.

So I was thinking about Cilantro, I haven't tried it yet. It's supposed to be a very good detox agent. I read that you should use like 2 teaspoons or something but it was vague. How much should I use?

I think you can have too much cilantro, which would give side effects like dizziness I think, or something like that, that's why I'm wondering.

Thoughts?

Very Happy

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cilantro Detox Tea?

Post  manofmanytrades on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Use binders with it. Will trigger release of heavy metals reshuttled to other tissues without binders. And make sure you dont have metal fillings

manofmanytrades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:30 am

manofmanytrades wrote:Use binders with it.  Will trigger release of heavy metals reshuttled to other tissues without binders.  And make sure you dont have metal fillings

Like Chlorella? I heard these two work well together.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  . on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:31 am

I've heard of a few adverse reactions to cilantro. It does indeed appear to be able to move heavy metals in the body, but the mechanism has not been sufficiently studied. The risk of permanent neurological damage or triggering severe psychological illness is too great imo...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:02 am

Wasim wrote:I've heard of a few adverse reactions to cilantro. It does indeed appear to be able to move heavy metals in the body, but the mechanism has not been sufficiently studied. The risk of permanent neurological damage or triggering severe psychological illness is too great imo...

Yeah I was wondering about a totally safe dosage though, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow with my general physician, I'll see what he thinks.

I was going to use those containers of crushed cilantro leaves (like I do with the rosemary) for ease of use. I mean it's used in cooking lol, but usually not in great quantities.

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:01 am

I´m actually drinking them both with my slow rpm juicer.
Easy to gain them both mixed with spinach, for easier extraction to gain their nutrients the natural way.

I´m making my own survey now, and i i´m quiet sure that what you put inside your body is the actual outcome outside.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:59 am

Sage 1 wrote:I´m actually drinking them both with my slow rpm juicer.
Easy to gain them both mixed with spinach, for easier extraction to gain their nutrients the natural way.

I´m making my own survey now, and i i´m quiet sure that what you put inside your body is the actual outcome outside.

How much cilantro do you use?  Like the above post mentioned I'm a bit worried about ODing on cilantro (almost sounds funny).

Also, this herb has been used for wound healing I think, how about making a cilantro tea and spraying it all over scalp instead of/in addition to drinking it? How much of that would get absorbed through the scalp similar to drinking it?

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Did several years of managed chelation for autoimmune issues...my understanding is cilantro is one of the few chelation products that can trigger metal release from the brain through blood brain barrier (vs DMPS EDTA DMSA etc).  Protocol i was placed on included other chelation products (and binders) for first part of the protocol to lower load in the intercellular matrix; last 6 months was a cilantro liquid extract (more powerful than tea).  Before started a managed protocol i tried cilantro extract on my own and felt AWFUL.  Had too many metals and overloaded the circulation with the release.

My labwork metal levels did go down to below average with the protocol.  Binders used were powdered zeolite in water 3 hours apart from meals or chlorella 1/2 hour before a meal (toxin binding with bile release), every day for the entire protocol.  There are dozens of protocols and opinions on chelation, this was the protocol i was on and it worked for me.  Would be helpful to know if you were trying to achieve a certain clinical result or just for general health?  Knowing what metal types you're highest in is helpful for product selection, ie some products have affinities for certain metals.  Cilantro, if i recall, is good for aluminum and mercury.  Also if you have metal fillings in the teeth need them removed first- chelation products would release those metals into circulation. Its possible cilantro from steeped tea would be helpful and not harmful due to the smaller dose (opposed to extract)...not sure, speculation on my part.

manofmanytrades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top