Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone

Post  Fabian98 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 am

Hello and good day to you all,

I have been lurking in these forums for a while, but I sadly just dont have the time to read most of the stuff that is posted.
I am 17 years old and receding badly and thinning overall too. My father was bald by the age of 22.
I have read about some manuals here that proved successful in battling hair loss, but I cant seem to find them.
I beseech you longterm forum members, please help me out. Could you post some detailed regimes that have been working for you?

Thank you so much.

Fabian

Fabian98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  australian on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Diet is really important. If you really make an effort to eat clean you will make things a lot easier for yourself.

Perfect diet for those suffering hair loss goes something like this:

• No sugar, gluten, or vegetable oils
  • Carb sources should be low GI and from things such as sweet potato, fruit, rice and oats
  • Protein should come from either omega-3 rich sources or low omega-6 sources. Ideally all your protein would come from fish, but this can be a bit expensive and other meats and protein sources like chicken, beef and eggs are fine.
  • Fats should come from oils such as coconut and olive oil, nuts and fatty fruits like avocados.
  • For every bit of meat you should have twice as much green veggies. This is a pretty good general rule.
  • Most dairy is fine, and things like greek yogurt are definitely good for you but you should try and stay away from milk.

In a nutshell - vegetables, fat and meats; GOOD, grains, sugar and vegetable oils; BAD
australian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Australian nailed it. I did a similar diet and my mpb itch faded substantially. I feel for you on the early baldness. Pick a regimen and stick to it religiously. One of my big mistakes early on was jumping from regimen to regimen out of panic. I remember one forum member even called me out on it once Laughing It takes a good 8-12 months to see if something is working and more than likely it'll need to be multifaceted.

A few main categories of treatments to consider:

- diet
- sleep/lifestyle
- manuals(see DT threads or dermaroller threads)
- supplements(CS's speciality)
- topicals(Castor Oil is probably the most popular)

I lost half my hair in less than a year, and ultimately resorted to fin, but without the steps I take naturally, an aggressive hair loss sufferer such as myself can't survive on just the drug. Here is my all natural regimen and it might help get you started:

- Sleep 9 hours a night 8 hours minimum (Melatonin 3mg 30 min before bed)
- Diet: See Australian's post. I aim for a lb of veggies a day, and I drink a ton of water.
- Regenepure daily. This contains ketoconazole and a lot of other beneficial ingredients. Apply to hair immediately in shower, leave on five min while you wash rest of body.
- Zinc 60-90mg I buy a brand that balances the zinc with copper.
- Lasercomb 12 min every other day. My family bought this without my knowing due to being alarmed by the sheer amount of hair I was losing Embarassed  Whether it works or not, listing it for full disclosures sake.
- DT twice a day.

Take what I have above but probably minus the lasercomb unless you've got the spare cash, and in that case go for a helmet. But, add on to this. If you're going the DHT route, look into beta sis, if you're trying to avoid doing anything with DHT look into the supplements CS takes. Anyway best of luck. Look for any thread marked DT and they should be in the first couple of pages to learn the massage. Also... some people believe in no fap. I'm personally skeptical but you can look into that too. Hope this saves you some time and gives you some direction.
SonofOdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabian98 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:55 am

Hey thank you both for answering and sharing your knowledge with me. I will try to follow the steps you mentioned. Truly hope it helps.
Best luck to you too!

Fabian98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:25 pm

I have been doing the entire Immortal Protocol minus the Sulfur, also on a bit of the Teaian Protocol as well as Emu Oil with rejuveplex every night, 6 tablespoons of coconut oil everyday. Im 2 1/2 months in now and i can definitely say that my temples are filling in a bit. The bald part of the temple not so much, but where the hair was very very fine on the edge of the temples is growing back. Hair is denser and thick all across, thats the first thing i noticed. After about 6 months on this regimen, if by then I'm still not impressed then i will do the entire Swiss Temples Ghetto protocol very strictly. The regimen I'm on is pretty damn expensive and at 18 years old thats basically where all my money goes. Were all gonna make it guys Very Happy

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum