Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Boost retin a

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boost retin a

Post  Brabus on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:11 pm

What can possibly boost the effect of retin a? Dmso? Or can you guys give some production better than retin a to boost collagen and elastin on the skin?

Thx

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boost retin a

Post  irlman on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Im my post about 50% glycolic acid I mentioned how a member on another forum tried using this with retin A and they got serious burns from doing so. They were also looking to enhance its effects but it alone is already pretty powerful skin peeling agent. Its a prescription cream for a reason and I wouldn't mess with anything else even dmso as it may cause permanent damage to the skin.

irlman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Well my skin doesnt peel after 1 week of use of retin a so i thought enhancing it with dmso would help but you may be right there are some pretty bad reviews about dms on the web.

My forehead skin got pretty damaged by constantly rubbing it with my fingers during several years, it was like a bad habit i was doing every day. I stopped this bad habit cause I was not aware of the problems it was causing and im trying to restore my forehead like before, it has wrinkles, uneven skin and is oily all the time. I have this weird irritation feeling over there.. (Irritated nerve endings?) Will all of these restore by itself over time or should I use a specific product? ( continue retin a?).

Thx

Brabus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top