Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

D-Aspartic Acid Hair loss?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D-Aspartic Acid Hair loss?

Post  dq139 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:08 am

hey guys,

Im 24 and I like to workout and the last time I got my test checked it was 495 so its pretty low for my age. I was wondering if its safe to take D aspartic acid, I have heard some studies that say it raises DHT Estrogen HGH & Testosterone. and some say it can cause gyno from increased estrogen & Prolactin.
Not saying all of this is true..but Im just worried about taking it. Even though it is a very cheap affordable natural test booster for me to take.

let me know what u guys think, or if anybody here has had experience with taking D aspartic acid.
Thanks again!

dq139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Aspartic Acid Hair loss?

Post  Resistance on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:39 am

D aspartic Acid is not the only thing it will work for your test but ultimately can I suggest that if you go for a test booster (I can recommend some good ones) make sure you include in your routine an anti estrogen/estrogen inhibitor and aid it with a 5reductase inhibitor too.

The reason behind this is exactly what you already know that will happen. You give your body more T and just like natural science you will:

1. Produce more 5alphareductase which consequently means more DHT going to your androgenic receptors
2. Produce more aromatase enzyme which means more T converted to Estrogen
2a. DHT is an estrogen antagonist therefore if you have more E than normal it will convert more % of your T to DHT in order to protect you from the gyno sides we all know.

That's my suggestion

Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dq139 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Resistance wrote:D aspartic Acid is not the only thing it will work for your test but ultimately can I suggest that if you go for a test booster (I can recommend some good ones) make sure you include in your routine an anti estrogen/estrogen inhibitor and aid it with a 5reductase inhibitor too.

The reason behind this is exactly what you already know that will happen. You give your body more T and just like natural science you will:

1. Produce more 5alphareductase which consequently means more DHT going to your androgenic receptors
2. Produce more aromatase enzyme which means more T converted to Estrogen
2a. DHT is an estrogen antagonist therefore if you have more E than normal it will convert more % of your T to DHT in order to protect you from the gyno sides we all know.

That's my suggestion

thanks for the input!

Im not worried about DHT and I dont want to inhibit it. Considering Im 24 & I dont even have a 100% full beard yet (the men in my family all have thick beards). I dont believe DHT is the reason for hairloss anyway unless you are very sensative to it. from my late teens to early 20s I felt like I had pretty high DHT and my hairline was pretty much perfect. only until my test levels plummeted from a varicocele at 23 and I felt weak & old, only then did my hair start to shed & my hairline start to receed. So I dont think dht is the problem for me.

Anyway I would be interested in an aromatase blocker, like DIM or Indole 3 Carbinol. but I dont know the proper way to take them.

I was considering Taking Tongkat Ali with a estogen blocker, but its the same deal with D Aspartic Acid, Im not 100% sure if Im sensative enough to DHT that it would make me loose my hair & have to shave my head at such a young age. Thats whats holding me back. If I knew a dependable way to protect my scalp I would be way more willing to boost my test and feel very masculine again like I once did.

dq139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:34 pm

How did you find out you had a varicocle? I tested at 450 2 years ago when I was 23. It was taken in the afternoon so it wasn't as accurate as a morning testosterone test but, I don't think I'd of clocked in very high even if I had.
SonofOdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:43 am

I get you might have low DHT but you don't know how many androgenic receptors you have in your scalp, I have no read anywhere that your scalp receptors are proportional to your facial receptors or prostate receptors etc. So with this I mean that even if you don't have a facial beard, your hair could still be sensitive to DHT and you won't know until its too late.

If you have low testosterone, unless you have low cholesterol and simply cannot produce testosterone, it could mean your body is converting too much T to estrogen through aromatase and DHT as a E antagonist is being created in this process too.

As we age this happens naturally and it is not uncommon to find a man over 60 with more E than a woman in the same age. To balance it out, before you play with blockers, unless you have been recommended, can I suggest you try this chinese herb called Fo-Ti, there is some literature evidence with regards to its anti estrogen and T boosting properties, I would say try that for 3 months and you can test your T:E regularly.

Vitamin D3 and Grapeseed can also help you out in conjunction with Fo-Ti.

Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dq139 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:57 am

SonofOdin wrote:How did you find out you had a varicocle? I tested at 450 2 years ago when I was 23. It was taken in the afternoon so it wasn't as accurate as a morning testosterone test but, I don't think I'd of clocked in very high even if I had.

I went to the urologist and got a test done to see if I had a varicocele. Yeah I would get your test levels checked again. because if you are not tested in the morning before you eat any food the test wont be too accurate I hear.

dq139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dq139 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:01 am

Resistance wrote:I get you might have low DHT but you don't know how many androgenic receptors you have in your scalp, I have no read anywhere that your scalp receptors are proportional to your facial receptors or prostate receptors etc. So with this I mean that even if you don't have a facial beard, your hair could still be sensitive to DHT and you won't know until its too late.

If you have low testosterone, unless you have low cholesterol and simply cannot produce testosterone, it could mean your body is converting too much T to estrogen through aromatase and DHT as a E antagonist is being created in this process too.

As we age this happens naturally and it is not uncommon to find a man over 60 with more E than a woman in the same age. To balance it out, before you play with blockers, unless you have been recommended, can I suggest you try this chinese herb called Fo-Ti, there is some literature evidence with regards to its anti estrogen and T boosting properties, I would say try that for 3 months and you can test your T:E regularly.

Vitamin D3 and Grapeseed can also help you out in conjunction with Fo-Ti.

I heard from a few people on the internet that Fo-ti raised their estrogen quite a bit. I hear its a DHT blocker. its pretty effective in hair regrowth & color restoration I hear also. I have been wanting to try this herb for awhile but am worried that it will block dht or maybe raise estrogen. the Estrogen part confuses me because I hear Fo-Ti is high in Zinc which is inhibits aromatase.

As far as my facial hair, at 16 I was 1 of the few in my high school class who could almost grow a full beard. Then for some reason the beard growth stopped advancing and stayed the same up until the present where Its still patchy & not full. I do moisturize alot, so maybe the ingredients in the moisturizer is blocking the Androgen receptors in my face? is this possible? lol

dq139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:15 am

I am in the office now but when I finish I will show you a book that talks about Fo-Ti, I mean its the sort of evidence you want really but there are other stuff that is mentioned that is stronger that Fo-Ti, you will have to bare with me.

I wouldn't be surprised if some facial products were delaying beard growth, I wouldn't say they are binding to your DHT receptors and suppressing its effect but they certainly may be overloading your follicles with something else, not really sure but either way sometimes its better not having to shave or trim on a daily basis!

Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dq139 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:16 am

Resistance wrote:I am in the office now but when I finish I will show you a book that talks about Fo-Ti, I mean its the sort of evidence you want really but there are other stuff that is mentioned that is stronger that Fo-Ti, you will have to bare with me.

I wouldn't be surprised if some facial products were delaying beard growth, I wouldn't say they are binding to your DHT receptors and suppressing its effect but they certainly may be overloading your follicles with something else, not really sure but either way sometimes its better not having to shave or trim on a daily basis!

yeah your gonna have to show me when u get the chance cause Im having a hard time following what you mean lol.

I only use natural products that have olive & coconut oil shea butter aloe ect. so theres no synthetic shit getting on my skin if I can help it..I would supplement with L Carnitine along with the creatine & D aspartic acid im thinking about to increase the uptake of the adrogen receptors in my face and body..Just hoping it wouldnt bite me in the ass and cause me to loose my hair alot faster from pushing the ARs in my scalp into overdrive lol. That would BLOW!

dq139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:04 am

Sorry mate I was trying my best

It seems I am not allowed to send links because I have only created the account less than 7 days ago.

Anyway, go on google - google books - look for The Food Connection: The Right Food at the Right Time - jump to page 349

Have a look and let me know your thoughts.

Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dq139 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:17 am

Resistance wrote:Sorry mate I was trying my best

It seems I am not allowed to send links because I have only created the account less than 7 days ago.

Anyway, go on google - google books - look for The Food Connection: The Right Food at the Right Time - jump to page 349

Have a look and let me know your thoughts.

No worrys man..and I did what you said but they wont show me pages 347 to 351 in the preview. So I cant seem to catch a break lol Sad

dq139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:23 am

books.google.co.uk/books?id=fVrO72sQ5egC&lpg=PA349&dq=chrysin%20and%20piperine%20hair%20loss&pg=PA349#v=onepage&q=chrysin%20and%20piperine%20hair%20loss&f=false

See if this helps

Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ubiyca on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:48 pm

This stuff has been debunked. It does not boost T.

Ubiyca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top