Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Easy Guide to Curing Hairloss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Easy Guide to Curing Hairloss

Post  john3333 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:43 am

I wrote a complicated thread and I pressed the back button and it's gone now Smile
Anyways, the purpose of this thread is to make a list of everything that works. I make the list and you guys post what works so I can add it to the list. This will help both new and experienced people searching for a natural cure.
I know this list is very incomplete but that's why you need to help me complete it

What to do
Green tea and coconut oil topical
LLLT
Ray Peat diet
Detumescence
Glycolic Acid
Immortalhair regime
Scalp massage
What to avoid
orgasm
undersleeping

Post your ideas for this thread and methods for halting or reversing hairloss. This thread will most likely only list the most credible treatments. Another thread can be created for the controversial/untested treatments(cacao topical).Sorry if this looks lazily done. I'll organize it better once the lists grow.
Your post should say the method and the thread/study/etc that shows its works.
Edit: I'll actually allow controversial methods for now, but I may create a new thread for it if it gets too big. I'll give the top 10 or so most effective methods a number once we have enough treats.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy Guide to Curing Hairloss

Post  Hotspur on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:23 am

Interesting list. I'd strike Ray Peat and Detumescence from your list though. Peat's ideas have little or no support within the literature. Detumescence is based on a dubious study and bloggers. Rei Ogawa's research is interesting though.

Hotspur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:04 am

I would replace the coconut oil with organic milk instead orally.
Changed my own topical method by taking everything orally instead, including cilantro, rosemary.

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SoloDomo on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Orgasm is fine if you repeat your zinc fast enough, reducing your prolactin

SoloDomo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:02 am

SoloDomo wrote:Orgasm is fine if you repeat your zinc fast enough, reducing your prolactin

This might sound funny or weird, but if you re-absord your sperm after orgasm (swallow it) do you actually replace your lost zinc? cherry

hairmaniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:35 am

hairmaniac wrote:
SoloDomo wrote:Orgasm is fine if you repeat your zinc fast enough, reducing your prolactin

This might sound funny or weird, but if you re-absord your sperm after orgasm (swallow it) do you actually replace your lost zinc? cherry

That would explain why my missus last blood tests came out high in zinc! scratch

Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:25 am

Hotspur wrote:Interesting list. I'd strike Ray Peat and Detumescence from your list though. Peat's ideas have little or no support within the literature. Detumescence is based on a dubious study and bloggers. Rei Ogawa's research is interesting though.

What literature?
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotspur on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:15 am

sanderson wrote:
Hotspur wrote:Interesting list. I'd strike Ray Peat and Detumescence from your list though. Peat's ideas have little or no support within the literature. Detumescence is based on a dubious study and bloggers. Rei Ogawa's research is interesting though.

What literature?

It's called 'Nutrition Science'.

Hotspur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:45 am

Hotspur wrote:
sanderson wrote:

What literature?

It's called 'Nutrition Science'.

What are you referring to that is bad that isn't supported within this broad "literature"? Ray Peat should be at the top of that list of how to fix hair loss.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top