Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just tell me what to do

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just tell me what to do

Post  john3333 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:02 am

This is what causes hairloss for me for sure:
1.Fapping-I was doing nofap and I stopped a week ago and I definitely need to go back to nofap.
2.Undersleeping
3.Smelling weird stuff(1. Smelling fried spicy food(I don't eat this crap obviously) 2. I once went into a factory that made newspapers. I got mpb tingle). Obviously I need to avoid this, but I need to regrow everything back.
I started losing my hair at around 10(Yes, this is male pattern baldness, androgenic alopecia. I'm only NW2 or something right now. I'm 23 right now. And don't tell me I'm trolling or if I'm stupid!).It actually stopped falling until I stopped nofap(but its ok now that Im back on it). There were days where I only slept 4 or so hours constantly. I also pretty much intermittent fasted everyday unintentionally. I was also horny a lot. Just tell me what to do, what to buy, what to do!

Last edited by john3333 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tell me what to do

Post  CF on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Immortal Hair regimen page:

http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

It used to include a link to primal-d.com.

I am not sure if it is still part of CS's regimen.

CF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:37 pm

I already know his regimen, but I don't want to use $100+ a month. I don't want to be taking so many pills either. I just need a nice short list. I guess I should just try it and see which supplements work the best. Maybe CS can explain how fapping and undersleeping causes hairloss and how to reverse the damage with little effort. He or somebody else probably already explained it indirectly on his site or somewhere.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Resistance on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:09 am

Well, what do you want to do? There isn't 1 unique cause for hair loss, there are several, first you need to educate yourself on which one you want to tackle and then I think members can help you out finding solutions that tackle those causes.

Perhaps you should start with a blood test to see your T:E levels, DHT levels, ferritin (iron), thyroid, platelet, vitamin D. All these could be contributing to your hair loss, you need to know which one has shifted.

Resistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:27 am

john3333 wrote:I already know his regimen, but I don't want to use $100+ a month. I don't want to be taking so many pills either. I just need a nice short list. I guess I should just try it and see which supplements work the best. Maybe CS can explain how fapping and undersleeping causes hairloss and how to reverse the damage with little effort. He or somebody else probably already explained it indirectly on his site or somewhere.

That's something I'm trying to figure out now as well. I know for a fact prolactin goes up post orgasm and I think that could have something to do with it.
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:49 am

john3333 wrote:I already know his regimen, but I don't want to use $100+ a month. I don't want to be taking so many pills either. I just need a nice short list. I guess I should just try it and see which supplements work the best. Maybe CS can explain how fapping and undersleeping causes hairloss and how to reverse the damage with little effort. He or somebody else probably already explained it indirectly on his site or somewhere.

John, I think you already know the answer. There is no path to doing this, that takes little effort. Almost everything in life comes down to effort. You need to be making the sacrifices necessary to make up for the sleep deprived state your body is in. That might mean less leisure time. With my busy schedule I find I have almost no life with my 9 hours of sleep a day routine. But the good news is if you're just a normal guy who isn't an athlete or anything you can get by with 7-7.5 hours a day. This is critical because sleep reduces inflammation and even helps us avoid infection. Some claim infection has a role to play in mpb, but almost everyone says inflammation does. Not only that but proper sleep normalizes your hormonal levels.

A hint on the fapping thing is, you only do it when you're not preoccupied with something. If you find yourself sitting at your computer bored, eventually your mind is going to convince you to start fapping. So even if you're not busy, find a way to get busy even if its just playing a new video game if you've got no work to get done at the time.

Both of these things take effort. It is so tempting to cut corners with yourself, but these mistakes continue to compound on one another. The good news is if you're only NW2 after 13 years of balding you're not going anywhere fast. NW3+ is when the panic sets in. For now just take advantage of this time to experiment. It's something I wish I'd of been given but, we all deal with the hand we're dealt.
SonofOdin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:09 am

in the thread in my signature, I list in the simplest way possible, diets and supplements lists you could take, includin the immortalhair regimen,

some of the best ideas are in the later pages

also, see this hair loss theory, regarding facial muscles

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11876-facial-muscles-theory-taking-detumescence-theory-even-further

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11435-your-only-hair-loss-options

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum