Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mini Update: My scalp is 100% Healthier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mini Update: My scalp is 100% Healthier

Post  johndoe1225 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:50 am

Hey all!

I just wanted to put this out there:  My scalp is 100% better after doing the following things.  I used to have a lot of dead skin and stuff like that, which I used to scratch constantly (bad habit).  I also used to have episodes where my scalp would itch like crazy, I mean ridiculous levels of itching, like it's almost impossible to not scratch it, it actually made me mad and I'd scratch vigorously Very Happy I also had stubborn patches of flaking/dead skin in the area on the back of my scalp, kind of near my ears, if that makes sense, and on the sides of my scalp above my ears.

So without getting into my DT routine, here's what I did;

I brew a really strong Rosemary Tea, and put in in a spray bottle, and spray the hell out of my hair during my shower, and periodically when I feel like it throughout the day (smells so good, unfortunately the smell goes away after a bit).

I make a 50-50 solution of Apple Cider Vinegar to distilled water mixture, and put it in a spray bottle, and use it the same as the above.  Soak my hair/scalp like crazy during shower, then periodically to freshen it up.

At least two hours before I shower (I try for longer), I completely soak my scalp and hair with EV Coconut Oil.  I mean, I soak it so much that it's dripping off my hair.  I cover everything.  I don't use a shower cap, maybe it's good for the wooden floors.

I think these are the cause of my improvement more so than the supplements I'm taking but of course who knows, I just posted this hoping to help someone in a similar situation.

Needless to say healing your scalp is a huge part of helping with hair loss.

Smile

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top