Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Are Natural Supplements Strong Enough?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are Natural Supplements Strong Enough?

Post  YARO on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:13 pm

Hello Everybody,

So i have been on the entire Regimen that i listed below for about 4 months now and very recently caught a cold, flu or virus whichever one and now I'm doubting the strength of the natural approach to hair loss. I mean if I'm taking all this stuff each day and it won't even protect me from a virus then how would it regrow hair? This, in my opinion, is the reason why drugs work and natural stuff not so much because it is not strong enough. What if we mega dose not all but the important stuff and see what happens. Im currently waiting for my Sulfasalazine to come in and i will still bedding everything you see below but also doing the Ghetto Protocol on top.

Here is the funny thing, i have heard many horror stories about lugols solution and iodine in general, but now that i have been taking 100 mg per day, i have felt nothing change since i started taking it. I haven't noticed anything different about myself while taking all these supps for 4 months. Maybe its my age (19) or maybe I'm just flushing everything through my system with no effect? Any thoughts?

Please let me know on what you think about the natural hair loss approach not yielding results because its not strong enough.

- Ecklonia Cava (twice)
- Antartic Krill Oil (3 a day)
- Stabilized R-Lipoic acid (3 a day)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (6 a day)
- Magnesium (3000 mg a day)
- Decalcify (3 a day)
- Taurine (3000 mg)
- Vitamin A (10k iu)
- Toco-Sorb (2 caps)
- Vit D (about 6k iu)
- B-Complex (2 cap)
- EGCg (1200mg)
- Grape seed extract
- Ashwaghanda (1000 mg per day)

- Iugols solution (100 mg per day)
- Selenium (400 mg)
- Zinc (90 mg a day)
- 40K Volt electrolytes

- Beta-sisterol (100mg)
- Antioxidant Boost (2 caps)

- Immune Boost 77 (4 caps)
- Vitamin C (3000 mg a day)
- Niaciminide (500 mg)

THORUGHTOUT DAY:
-6 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 3-4 ml castor oil oral a day

TOPICALS:
- Rejuveplex w/ Ahk-Cu (once a day)
- Castor oil w/ DMSO (every night)
- Needling (once every 5 days)

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Natural Supplements Strong Enough?

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Applying a supplement topically with dmso increases it's strength by about 10 times.

Consider that.

I have slowly moved away from capsules and tablets and began doing topicals through the wrist.

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:03 pm

Im not sure if it makes it "stronger" but it does make it penetrate the skin better. dmso is safe to use if you do it carefully, CS even said himself.

I realize that there are many people who will tell you this is extremely bad and tell you not to use it just like people told me i will die from using 1 mg of iodine. Its all FDA BS

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  manofmanytrades on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Quality of supplements can matter a lot...example I've taken 30 dollar bottles of vinpocetine and 10 dollar bottles of vinpocetine for improved brain function...definite noticeable improvements with the expensive stuff...nothing with the cheaper.  Double and triple dose..nothing.  Note many professional practitioners use certain (expensive) brands...there's a reason, and its not greed.  Also, certain supplements can offset others...for example oxidants can be useful antimicrobials but antioxidants counter.  Certain supplements should also be taken in certain ways: some absorbed best on empty stomach, others with food.  IMO hair loss is one of the most complicated issues in the body to control...very tough epigenetics for some.  Over 4-5 years stopped my hair loss (90% at least) with very personalized diet and by addressing various factors- dental infections, heavy metal toxicity, cellular detoxing, parasites, gut ecology... besides moving towards NW6 pattern had fibromyalgia, blepharitis, rosacea, psoriasis, and acid reflux..all supposedly incurable (and very inflammatory) conditions.  To be honest tried to do it myself using a supplement shotgun approach with hardly any improvements...probably tried 100 different supplements over several years.  It took going to 'top' practitioners and now have none of those conditions.. in my consideration cured.  They used supplements and a few meds short term, but had a lot of experience knowing what to use- I could've experimented years and never gotten those results.  From my point of view supplements can be very effective if one knows what theyre doing.  The goal should be improving sluggish organ functioning and targeting underlying sources of inflammation and hormone disruption...ie microbes and toxicity.  People in general have far more of both than they realize, and much harder to discover and eliminate than they realize.  Balding seems to have a much stronger epigenetic component than other health issues, and to be honest I'm not convinced any surefire supplement protocols currently exist that'll regrow hair...you just don't hear much about it and ive never had luck with it (though im just starting to get some promising aesthetic results with regenerative techniques like needling etc).  But proper targeted supplement use should be able to stop hair loss, and in the more epigenetically fortunate (everyones different), possibly get some regrowth.  I really dont think people should expect much from natural regrowth protocols until theyve at least stopped their hair loss and controlled chronic inflammation. I do know if I had a choice at full head of hair via drugs vs overall natural health I'd choose the long term health.. without question.

manofmanytrades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:48 am

Undoubtedly the most confusing topic on this subject over the years. Hair is usually the last to respond to health changes. For instance well after a decade of experimentation, once I had a line-up that worked, it took about 2 years to reach a level I was satisfied with.

Furthermore, in a recent study results were not seen until post 8-months of use.

That being said, there are different types of hair loss and AGA (MPB) takes the longest (verses AA, TE).

There's a good reason why--mainly that the dermal papilla (hair follicles cells) are not immediately in pro-hair growth mode (translation, reduced inflammation) until quite a number of changes have occurred. This simply takes time.

Those with AA, usually respond to treatments much faster than MPB.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  harechallenge on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:08 am

I take supplements and can say that they did not prevent me from contracting  a cold, flu or upper resp. infection. I don't think you need that many B vitamins if your gut is good -- this is where it's synthesized naturally and provide benefits 24/7.  No offense, but that many supplements seems, in my opinion,  way over the top.  Possibly it is too Yin,  for instance.  But if only individual and generalized solutions work, then we have no universal plan. So this could be OK for you.  I'm taking  fat sol. vitamins, fatty acids, a cheap multi and some resveratrol
and turmeric. Not much more. I consume  brewer's yeast, molasses, organic sauerkraut, good yogurt, eggs, veggies  and soaked grains to get natural supplementing. I have saw palmetto and other plant sterols but will stop them once jars empty.

harechallenge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:12 pm

Thanks for all the information

The reason why I take all these supplements is because I don't know what works and what doesn't, Im a NW3 at 19 and I don't have time to wait and see what each supplement does. I saved up a lot of money just for hair loss and i am willing to do whatever it takes. I have been trying to study hair loss, to figure out what went wrong and various different ways on how to regrow it. And i will.

I guess patience is really the key here as CS said, I just got my sulfasalazine and will start taking 500 mg each day and see the results i get with the rest of the supplements.

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harechallenge on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:05 am

Have you noticed any regrowth since you started this routine?  Eventually hair cloning or multiplication may be available if you really want more hair.  It just seems you have to carry around a briefcase with supplements and it would be easier to just get it fixed medically (if this way doesn't help).  Worst case, there is still  a lot of healthy and longevity information on this site that, I believe,  has lasting value. good luck

harechallenge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:37 pm

Yes i have noticed some regrowth on the "edge" of my hairline where it is receding and it seems like the fine hairs that were going to fall out before treatment are now full and thick after the 4 months, but i am mainly interested in complete thickness as well as growing hair back on my bald temples. As of right now i think the PG protocol is the only regimen showing great results on actual balding temples, if we can regrow the temples and then maintain them with the entire Immortal regimen that would be considered a cure in my opinion. But as a 19 year old guy, do i also have a build up of PGD2 and a lack of PGE2 and CD34 CD200 as a man of 30 years old?

Does anyone on this forum think that very frequent masturbation for a long period of time can cause a receding hairline due to over expression of PGD2 with inflammation? If so then the PG protocol should be able to reverse this along with No Fap.

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harechallenge on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 am

Have you tried Tom Hagerty's Scalp muscle exercise?  He claims slight recession at about your age and stuck with his routine for some 50 or 60 years and he still has a full head of hair plus he was able to reverse the slight recession.  I have no idea how any kind of sex could increase hair loss, but I heard of some athletes that have abstained in order to enhance their athleticism for an upcoming fight or contest.

harechallenge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top