Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DT creating indents on forehead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DT creating indents on forehead?

Post  mjotter on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:50 am

I read about DT therapy a couple months ago and started doing my own version of the exercises based on what I read. I ended up stopping because I noticed these vertical indents forming on my forehead and wasn't sure if I was doing the exercises correctly.

Couple months later I still have minor indents, but stumble upon these forums and read about the various successes with people trying DT so I've begun doing it again, following Reborn Hair PPP's demonstration. These exercises still create vertical indents on my forehead so I was wondering if anyone has been having the same problem? Still, I'd be fine with the indents if they lead to a better hairline.

mjotter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DT creating indents on forehead?

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:43 am

When you say "vertical dents" do you mean the two lines that form between your eyebrows when you make a certain facial expression? If so, just relax your face while doing DT. Actually, relax your face regardless Very Happy

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:12 am

I think DT is nonsense

It remove calcium from the arteries ? or plaque blocking the scalp ?? I don't know.

The only things that can remove the plaques and calcium deposits are k2 and vitamin c/ lysine.

http://fanaticcook.com/2014/07/03/new-study-plant-based-diet-shown-to-reverse-heart-disease/
http://www.full-health.com/arterial_cleansing.htm

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:53 am

I wonder if you are seeing a wrinkling or deeper indents from pressing ?

Some people have reported lasting wrinkles from creasing the skin repeatedly. It is important to not crease the skin too much when massaging.

If you are seeing indents from deep pressure with a solid object- these usually occur on the top of the skull and go away 30 minutes later. I have never heard of these remaining permanently.

There are different methods of DT. Some do not include pinching, frictioning or creasing the skin. DT-CPR is mostly pressing with a hard object in small circles.

I have had the lines on my skin and sides of my eyes reduced with strong pressing.

As for calcification theory. It is uncertain what the effects are on the arteries and veins. I will say that my regrow started slowly after 3 weeks on my temples above the veins there. The pressure definitely bulges the veins and this is enough for me to say that the pictures tell the story of regrow.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:24 pm

I just don't see how this technique beaks down the calcification enough to help,

There is something that works, and that is a guasha tool, that goes much deeper in the skin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJuuIcI-4Es

guasha is better
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t10344-connection-between-detumescence-and-guasha

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

When I do DT i only massage all areas of my scalp, not the forehead.

What is your method of DT and are you massaging the forehead?

sizzlinghairs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:05 pm

The ideas behind gau sha sounds good, but I am not sure that there is much evidence for frictioning the skin resulting in regrow.

Of course there is the 3-5 days of red dots as a reason why this is not practical for most people.

I do not agree that the deep tissue effects are the same between pressing and scraping.

Calcification reduction is just a floating theory about what generates the piercing pain when pressing. This pain is reduced over time. Maybe it is fibrosis, calcification, or even it is alien implants. Either way, for me it seems a fine idea to heal extreme pain in the scalp. For me this process has lead to regrowth.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:50 pm

this dark lines will vanish after 10 ~ 15 days when you stop what you doing .
this lines occur because you grape your scalp with your palm and fingers and squeeze it which make an up and down places in there ...the down places will be highly pressed down so it's outer cells will dead and takes brown color making those dark lines .
in DT pdf they didnt mentioned any thing about squeezing ,they just pressed hard for year till grease leave the scalp so i suggest you jump to a new style of DT (CPR-method).
i tested both ways of DT but i found plastic tool faster result than fingers. jocolor
long hair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mjotter on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:24 am

I'm still a new user so I can't post links, but if you look at Reborn Hair PPP's part 1 video around 20 seconds, he presses his fingers together from both temples and this causes creases in the middle. Though when I do this the creases look more prominent and end up creating permanent indents.

mjotter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:34 am

I suppose Reborn Hair PPP might post, but this is why I have been consistently advising people to avoid creasing, pinching, and frictioning the skin. Reborn Hair PPP posted that he has added pressing to his routine also.

An advantages of a collective forum. One of the posters a few months back complained of a large crease also from old style head massage.

Possibly with pressing regeneration the crease will eventually go away.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mjotter on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:04 am

So are you taking an object like a water bottle, pressing it against the skull and massaging it around in a circular motion? I just tried that and even when I'm not pressing the skin together, it seems like the indents are still becoming more pronounced. It's like I have 3 ridges on my upper forehead.

mjotter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:48 am

mjotter wrote:So are you taking an object like a water bottle, pressing it against the skull and massaging it around in a circular motion? I just tried that and even when I'm not pressing the skin together, it seems like the indents are still becoming more pronounced. It's like I have 3 ridges on my upper forehead.

Basically yes, when I do this I use the vitamin bottle method, the dents appear right away, after I'm done I lightly drag the bottle across my scalp to check for dents to make sure I covered everything (mostly in front).

johndoe1225

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:54 pm

If you have pre-existing crease marks, they may have become like skin wrinkles and can take a few months to go away. If you are using 2 handed bottle pressure on the top of the scalp you will get impression dents. For most people these only remain for 30 minutes and do not recolor the skin. If your skin is particularly fragile, maybe start with another treatment like vitamins or topicals to stabilize your skin first.

Yes the bottle is using the lower edge and making 1/2 inch circles. Do not leave bruises, but press hard.

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top