Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Taking twice recommended dose of IH regimen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking twice recommended dose of IH regimen

Post  Shades on Fri May 06, 2016 6:21 am

Lately ive been taking twice the dose of the IH regimen. So taking 2 pills where you woild usually take 1.

Is this advisable? Im feeling pretty good, is there a long term problem with taking too much of these supplements

Shades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking twice recommended dose of IH regimen

Post  YARO on Fri May 06, 2016 9:59 am

I have been doing the same with most IH supplements and sometimes triple the dosage on things like taurine, green tea extract, acetyl l carnitine, magnesium, etc. I used to take 3 pills each of the top 6 from IH for about 2 months but it got damn expensive. I take the entire list of supplements that are recommended by CS on the regimen page and plus some that i researched for coming up at almost 5 months now.

In my unprofessional opinion, people have been taking a whole lot of hair loss supplements for a very long time and have gotten nowhere results wise even though the supplements are studied and proven by CS himself and other hair loss researchers to take care of the underlying causes of hair loss. So think about it, the hair loss supplements that we all know about, for example the IH line, work and have results on paper to either get rid of inflammation or whatever each supplements does but when people take them, they usually don't see results or it takes a long time. So i think we need to mega dose everything to a certain point so that way we, as hair loss sufferers, get exactly what the supplements show on paper.

At times you see that a supplement does this or that for hair loss but once tested on people with mpb, it doesn't really work witch again brings me to the conclusion that we aren't taking enough of it for it to have the same effect on us.

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Fri May 06, 2016 10:03 am

Hoping CS can give us an answer to the idea of mega dosing all the supplements we are on now for hair loss to have a greater effect on hair growth or inflammation and any other causes.

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy on Fri May 06, 2016 11:48 pm

In the long term it is not a smart idea to mega dose some of the supplements from IH regimen, this is especially true for: RESVERATROL, CURCUMIN, VITAMIN A and KRILL OIL. A lot of users are reporting shedding, pain and in general bad effects on their health from high dosages, there are also a lot of studies about long term harm done when mega dosing previously mentioned substances (even cancer gets mentioned). So this antioxidants also quite paradoxically work better and safer at lower dosages. For maximizing detox and best results of IH regimen you could mega dose on: IODINE, MODIFILAN, VITAMIN C, HUMIFULVATE, Na-RALA, MSM, B-vitamins.

Biffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO on Sat May 07, 2016 8:49 am

The thing is that the supplements we take for hair loss look really good for what they do on paper. For example, one supplement decreases this or that by 60% and another supplement does this or that for hair loss but when put to the test on humans, it has no effect in real hair growth. Im sure there are many of you here that have been taking the IH regimen as well as other supplements for hair loss for more than 5+ years but haven't seen any real results. Does that mean that there might be an element that we are missing or something that we don't know about yet?

My question is, why aren't supplements delivering what they do on paper in humans?

YARO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit on Sat May 07, 2016 10:30 am

YARO wrote:My question is, why aren't supplements delivering what they do on paper in humans?
They will only get you so far. There are far too many other factors to count.

Growdamnit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top