View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anti Histamines For MPB... VIDEO

Post  sanderson on Tue May 10, 2016 2:07 pm

sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anti Histamines For MPB... VIDEO

Post  shaftless on Tue May 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Take more sugar and caffeine and antihistamines on a daily basis for a long time? I dunno. Might try making a topical with all that stuff though.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Tue May 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Also cyproheptadine is a major antihistamine drug that is only available by prescription. I don't think your doctor would let you have it for an experiment with hairloss that easily.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo on Wed May 11, 2016 4:33 am

How about using this bite treatment thingy on your head Shocked ?

""Clicking" Zap-It! several times around the area of a bite has the effect oflocalising the poison and inhibiting the histamine release which causes the itch and the urge to scratch"

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000KU74K4/
Columbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 pm

shaftless wrote:Also cyproheptadine is a major antihistamine drug that is only available by prescription. I don't think your doctor would let you have it for an experiment with hairloss that easily.

you're not that creative... Wink

sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Wed May 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Got any suggestions?

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas on Wed May 11, 2016 4:19 pm

i used to take Dimenhydrinate sometimes for sleep and relaxation and  i noticed zero scalp itch.
when i further investigated it seems it did grew hair for few, but some german forum experimnet with topical cetrizine failed to give results. it seems to block COX so that means it will block beneficial prostaglandins.

Nanas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema on Wed May 11, 2016 11:13 pm

props to danny roddy on that one. i flamed the guy before, but i want to apologize to him. that article from the 70 about histamine and hair cycling is a gem.

LawOfThelema

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Thu May 12, 2016 2:54 am

The way danny was talking on that video it seemed like he was reading a lot of that from somewhere. It was so complicated to follow and he was talking fairly fast. Not really like a doctor or scientist would talk about it in a lecture or an interview. I still like to see some old pics of danny with hair loss. I've never seen any. Just him with really thick hair. And at times it looks like a wig or transplant to me lol.

It makes sense that antihistamines can control inflammation to a degree. But why didn't some big experiments find out that it can grow hair? You'd think that people like dr cotsarelis would have stumbled across that in their experiments with cox1 and 2 and pgd2.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson on Sun May 15, 2016 1:56 am

shaftless wrote:The way danny was talking on that video it seemed like he was reading a lot of that from somewhere. It was so complicated to follow and he was talking fairly fast. Not really like a doctor or scientist would talk about it in a lecture or an interview. I still like to see some old pics of danny with hair loss. I've never seen any. Just him with really thick hair. And at times it looks like a wig or transplant to me lol.

It makes sense that antihistamines can control inflammation to a degree. But why didn't some big experiments find out that it can grow hair? You'd think that people like dr cotsarelis would have stumbled across that in their experiments with cox1 and 2 and pgd2.

because he maintained, he didnt lose all of it. that's pretty consistent across the board... maintenance is what you want....
sanderson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top