FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reversing scalp fibrosis with DMSO + acetic acid as an alternative to detumescence and iontophoresis -?

Post  maple donut on Wed May 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Alright fellas, if iontophoresis works for removing fibrosis in soft tissues following acute injuries (using acetic acid as its target agent), then wouldn't a chemical approach to transdermal application be plausible for neutralizing that calcium built up in the scalp? I've searched around a bit, admittedly not enough of course, but I see no one mentioning a DMSO + 5% acetic acid topical being at least a possibility for reversing ossification, let alone any pioneers who've tried it. A lot of threads and webpages where people claim DMSO + papain, etc., worked to heal the calcification in their spines, et al. Personally I would just go with the acetic acid since that is what physical therapists/med practitioners are using for fibrotic tissues. And these cases take just a few weeks to show significant signs of healing.   A far cheaper alternative to iontophoresis (the devices aren't cheap), and less of a hassle than detumescence, which many of us are not convinced is worth it or even works on most people.

There was http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t11830-magnesium-oil-does-not-dissolve-calcium-calcification-theory-and-detumescence-therapy. I wonder if anyone actually went ahead and started trying a DMSO topical likethis by now? my scalp is getting thinner and tighter every year; if I don't do something to stop it now i'm afraid all too soon it will be too late.
feel free to share your thoughts guys. thanks for reading

maple donut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top