Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  johndoe1225 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:55 am

Sage 1 wrote:Like mentioned i simplified, and efficient the remedy with actual pictures of my hair.
So strange when this remedy was posted ages ago, but i did not glorify it the US way.

And NO Lavender oil does not have a purpose at all.

The Lavender oil might be for smell, anytime I see it mentioned in homemade skin/hair care they always mention the smell.

johndoe1225

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  calvicie on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Sage 1 wrote:... but i did not glorify it the US way
perhaps it's your egomaniacal conceit, assholiness, and ridiculous generalizations.
avatar
calvicie

Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  SonofOdin on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:11 pm

That's not Sage, it's the topical talking. It has led him to scorn an entire nation's people. I recommend everyone observe those who have been on this topical the longest, and decide for themselves if the hair gains are worth it.
avatar
SonofOdin

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Growdamnit on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:43 pm

SonofOdin wrote:That's not Sage, it's the topical talking. It has led him to scorn an entire nation's people. I recommend everyone observe those who have been on this topical the longest, and decide for themselves if the hair gains are worth it.
There's two things I hate: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the Dutch.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:44 am

After reading all the comments, it´s impossible not to.
A teenager posting ridiculously with cursing words, and praising the remedy without any significant proof.

Make your own math for once, instead of buying expensive oils or supplements, and maybe mother nature has something to offer also that we cannot minimize due to our laziness. (probably FDA docent agree)
And i´m still astounded of the drug abuse over there, and that´s what i mean the US way.

So yeas, i´m generalizing.



Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Castor Oil...

Post  CampOfDavid on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:42 am

I am allergic to caster oil. I wonder if this topical will be effective still with out the caster oil. Or maybe I should halve the castor oil, and seeing as it is only on for 20 minutes maybe it will not trigger a bad reaction. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?
avatar
CampOfDavid

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Sage 1 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:59 pm

CampOfDavid wrote:I am allergic to caster oil. I wonder if this topical will be effective still with out the caster oil. Or maybe I should halve the castor oil, and seeing as it is only on for 20 minutes maybe it will not trigger a bad reaction. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

Flax seed oil for example, and the bonus is that is not so thick that makes it easier to shower off.

Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Growdamnit on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:38 pm

1 month in and no sign of regrowth. My scalp feels very healthy and the quality of my hair has been superb.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  blue88 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:28 am

Thanks, Growdamnit. Please keep us updated.

Does your hair feel or look thicker?

blue88

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Sage 1 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:28 am

Growdamnit wrote:1 month in and no sign of regrowth. My scalp feels very healthy and the quality of my hair has been superb.

So strange since i used the same remedy, and many was questioning the method itself, and if all the oils was really necessary. (and you posted also, and used it before?)
Had to post pictures of my progress, and tried to make it more effective during since it lacked nutrients.

And you are questioning why i question the US way?
The rich variety of luxurious oils will not regrow hair, since it docent contain a trigger.


Sage 1

Posts : 398
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:45 am

Sage can you update your original post with the finalized recipe on the front page on your topical thread? It gets confusing to search for the latest recipe buried in the comments.

johndoe1225

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  cdto2012 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:31 am

I will give my ideas about the first video to make the shampoo.  I say these things to try if people are not getting results. I have used many different oils with the DT-CPR ,  but finally bought some coconut oil to see if it makes a difference.

  As for the video shampoo. The coconut milk is a water based additive. If the scalp gets the oils on it first,  the water based coconut milk is repelled and useless. Secondly, why bother using all of the fine ingredients when they are mixed into a soap ? Would it not be better to use the castille soap first or after - and use the combined oils to be absorbed separately ?

For functionality,  I would use the coconut milk separately, so I would not have an oil  mix that goes bad every few days.  Then the elements like the green tea would have time to properly get absorbed into the oils and into the scalp when applied.

For now I am just using some coconut oil with green tea and seaweed,  followed by cinnamon oil. It is not easy for me to get the other ingredients. Will see it the effect is at all dramatic.

cdto2012

Posts : 586
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  johndoe1225 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:19 am

Thanks for the input cd, although I do your DT method without any oils, I press hard like you say and I'd probably slip the bottle and hurt myself or pull out hairs, lol  Very Happy

I put the oils/topicals on after.

johndoe1225

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Growdamnit on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:05 am

Sage 1 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:1 month in and no sign of regrowth. My scalp feels very healthy and the quality of my hair has been superb.

So strange since i used the same remedy, and many was questioning the method itself, and if all the oils was really necessary. (and you posted also, and used it before?)
Had to post pictures of my progress, and tried to make it more effective during since it lacked nutrients.

And you are questioning why i question the US way?
The rich variety of luxurious oils will not regrow hair, since it docent contain a trigger.

Honestly I haven't a single idea of what you just said.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  long hair on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Growdamnit wrote:1 month in and no sign of regrowth. My scalp feels very healthy and the quality of my hair has been superb.

new hair cant be seen that eazy because most of them are color less ... it is better to change the light angle or use white LED torch to see them . clown
avatar
long hair

Posts : 162
Join date : 2015-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  cdto2012 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:34 pm

I will continue my commentary on why the shampoo method from the first video seems like an overdone process. The idea being that perhaps there would be more people trying this treatment if it was simpler and made more sense.

This is a follow up of my last post. Basically there is no point in making up tablespoons of oils mixed with soap and coconut milk that will go bad every few days. The dead hair outside the scalp does not need to be treated. It only takes a few drops of the core oils to coat your scalp for absorption.  Even if you mixed the soap in with your oils (it is a vegetable oil glycerin byproduct) you just need a bit to cover your scalp. If you insist that the coconut oil is essential, use it separately because it is water based and cannot be absorbed into a oiled scalp.

Then the idea of leaving the soap mix on for 5 minutes before rinsing. I think better to use less oils and leave them on for maybe 30 minutes or until they absorb.  With that much soap involved I am not sure about the delivery of the other oils, especially traces of green tea caffeine that had maybe a minute to saturate and absorb into the oils properly.

So simply - make up the oils once that will last for months and coat the scalp with a few drops daily.

cdto2012

Posts : 586
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  johndoe1225 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:14 am

Hey cd, thanks for the input, I actually mixed four green tea bags (I cut them open and poured them in) to a 1 pound jar of coconut oil, the consistency is actually kind of solid until I rub it onto my scalp and it starts to melt, then I seem to get good coverage. I'm wondering about if the antioxidants/polyphenols in the green tea will transfer to the oil and get absorbed, I don't really see why not though.

johndoe1225

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Which lavender oil to buy

Post  shanshimbo on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:54 am

Eyjafjallajökull wrote:Plenty of research into lavender oil suggests it has androgen inhibiting and hair growth promoting effects...

I can't find any product referred to as lavender oil that isn't an essential oil...


Which brand/company lavender oil to buy? In the video it looks like she is using now lavender oil

shanshimbo

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

castor oil

Post  shanshimbo on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Mechanotransduction wrote:I'm about to start this topical today but I'm not entirely sure which castor oil brand to go for?

Any suggestions on which castor oil brand to use?

The castor oil I ordered says it's pure but i'm not sure if its cold pressed. Is it better to use cold pressed castor oil or will any do?

This is the one I have now:


I kind of figured out all the ingredients she used in the video. I am 99% sure what brand of castor oil she used in the video.

i think it's this one. i am not allowed to post links here so type the below in ebay search text box.

PURE-CASTOR-OIL-ORGANIC-COLD-PRESSED-HEXANE-FREE-RAW-VIRGIN-2-OZ-UP-TO-GALLON

shanshimbo

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  shanshimbo on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:11 pm

cdto2012 wrote:I will continue my commentary on why the shampoo method from the first video seems like an overdone process. The idea being that perhaps there would be more people trying this treatment if it was simpler and made more sense.

This is a follow up of my last post. Basically there is no point in making up tablespoons of oils mixed with soap and coconut milk that will go bad every few days. The dead hair outside the scalp does not need to be treated. It only takes a few drops of the core oils to coat your scalp for absorption.  Even if you mixed the soap in with your oils (it is a vegetable oil glycerin byproduct) you just need a bit to cover your scalp. If you insist that the coconut oil is essential, use it separately because it is water based and cannot be absorbed into a oiled scalp.

Then the idea of leaving the soap mix on for 5 minutes before rinsing. I think better to use less oils and leave them on for maybe 30 minutes or until they absorb.  With that much soap involved I am not sure about the delivery of the other oils, especially traces of green tea caffeine that had maybe a minute to saturate and absorb into the oils properly.

So simply - make up the oils once that will last for months and coat the scalp with a few drops daily.  


hey cdto

I think your comments have some merit as castile soap, green tea and coconut milk are water based and rest are oil based. But should i make the topical exactly how it was shown in original video and see how it works? Or try to make them as seperate to get more effective treatment.

I will order all the items shortly. Right now, i am thinking to make them seperate and use it as follows:

1. mix all oils in all the same quantity as in video - coconut oil, olive oil, emu oil, lavender oil & castor oil. (BTW: this oil mixture should last atleast a few weeks if not months.)
2. apply this oil solution every night before going to bed.  i would think only a few drop of this oil mixture would be enough to cover the whole scalp. (btw, Wear a cap while sleeping otherwise it will get messy)
3. Next Morning, apply castile soap and green tea (or make a pre-mixed solution of castile soap and green tea powder) into the scalp so that the oils can be washed off and leave it on for a few minutes so that green tea gets absorbed into the scalp.
4. after about 10 minutes, wash castile soap-green tea solution from hair and then apply coconut milk as a conditioner. now i am not sure if coconut milk can be used as a leave in conditioner or not. if not, then wash coconut milk after about 20 minutes or so. I know for a fact that coconut milk will have a good effect on scalp and hair.


well, that's my 2 cents. if anybody has a better idea, please post it.

another comments on your post cdto "If you insist that the coconut oil is essential, use it separately because it is water based and cannot be absorbed into a oiled scalp. ". Why coconut oil should be applied seperately and why it cannot be used with other oils?

shanshimbo

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  cdto2012 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi first to correct myself - I meant to say that coconut milk is water based and can be used separately. I know it can go bad and be toxic -so best to wash it off after letting it sit.

I think that the green tea leaf will transfer the active ingredients into the oils if they are allowed to soak.  The absorption might be better with the oils, if you use water green tea you might have to keep moistening to give time for absorption.

I would not expect things mixed with castile soap to be well absorbed. Soap can be diluted with water, but it is on oil based glycerine - meaning that it has the ability to break up and isolate to itself regular oils - like in dishwashing. I hear it is good for the scalp,  just not sure if it is to be absorbed or used as a cleanser.

cdto2012

Posts : 586
Join date : 2015-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  shanshimbo on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:09 am

cdto2012 wrote:Hi first to correct myself - I meant to say that coconut milk is water based and can be used separately. I know it can go bad and be toxic -so best to wash it off after letting it sit.

I think that the green tea leaf will transfer the active ingredients into the oils if they are allowed to soak.  The absorption might be better with the oils, if you use water green tea you might have to keep moistening to give time for absorption.

I would not expect things mixed with castile soap to be well absorbed. Soap can be diluted with water, but it is on oil based glycerine - meaning that it has the ability to break up and isolate to itself regular oils - like in dishwashing. I hear it is good for the scalp,  just not sure if it is to be absorbed or used as a cleanser.


Then instead of mixing green tea in the castile soap. i will mix it in the oils the green tea powder. That should be OK i think.

shanshimbo

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Themanofmankind1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:04 pm

3 weeks in and my hair is looking great, cant see any actual regrowth imo. Fair warning, if you do not do it exactly as explained do not say the topical does not work then. Some of you are turning it into something else for whatever reason.

Themanofmankind1

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Growdamnit on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Themanofmankind1 wrote:3 weeks in and my hair is looking great, cant see any actual regrowth imo. Fair warning, if you do not do it exactly as explained do not say the topical does not work then. Some of you are turning it into something else for whatever reason.
I was going to say this. Don't say it doesn't work when you aren't fucking doing it.

Growdamnit

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  shanshimbo on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:45 am

Hey moviejunkie,

I have a question. i watched the video for the green tea/coconut shampoo on youtube, i also saw the lady applying this shampoo to the guy's head then she said you should follow up with the hot oil hair stimulating treatment. then i saw the "hot oil hair stimulating" video, basically it is a bunch of oils put together and heated.

So my question to moviejunkie/anybody else is:

1. Should i use the astrigent, shampoo, Dermaroll (moviejunkie's method)?
2. Or green tea/coconut shampoo and then use the hot oil treatment (youtube lady)?

thanks

shanshimbo

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Success/Farewell/Parting Advice (Very Long Post)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum